Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YOURCHAIN - Let's Make Crypto YOURS Again! - page 58. (Read 82419 times)

Activity: 625
Merit: 254
https://assetsplit.org/
Dev been inactive lately. Last seen october 22. I hope dev wont abandon the project. Its november already time for some big news hopefully
I don't think that the dev will abound such a project after all this time spent to achieve something big, and I'm sure he will achieve it.
November has just started and we have 30 days for good news

stay tuned Wink
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Dev been inactive lately. Last seen october 22. I hope dev wont abandon the project. Its november already time for some big news hopefully
Last seen is october 22th 2017 not 2010, why should dev abandon the project for just 10 days inactive?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1002
Any information about the swap?
Its november, we hope the big news is coming soon.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
if the token giveaway was supposed to be 900 million URHOC why does the top holder have 776million tokens ? Seems a little shady but maybe i'm missing something.
I m quite sure  dev will explain soon, if I am not wrong free distributions will continue after the new blockchain will be deployed, just let wait for other to confirm
oh cool, I hope you're right  Smiley
Merit: 251
tomorrow is november, i hope dev back for token swap.I still fully believe in this project. go lambo.
Activity: 809
Merit: 1002
I was shocked seeing that 706 million coin horded by a single user

your a noob, go home
Activity: 112
Merit: 12
I was shocked seeing that 706 million coin horded by a single user
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
if the token giveaway was supposed to be 900 million URHOC why does the top holder have 776million tokens ? Seems a little shady but maybe i'm missing something.
I m quite sure  dev will explain soon, if I am not wrong free distributions will continue after the new blockchain will be deployed, just let wait for other to confirm
Activity: 189
Let's just wait for the devs to announce updates and stuff before we past any judgement on the coin, besides it isn't even in the market yet.

i think is only in etherdelta at the moment
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
Let's just wait for the devs to announce updates and stuff before we past any judgement on the coin, besides it isn't even in the market yet.
Activity: 924
Merit: 256
i have 10k from airdrop, wait for swap when it is more profitable  Smiley
Why not start a signature dev it would be great marketing for the community, many people will start to know this project.
im not a dev of this token  Smiley
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
2 make this project "serious", it would be better to stop with those memes
No this is serious you are the enemy here, did you think that you could break down ourchain and our path with FUD? We are strong with the power of Trump memes Cheesy

https://i.imgur.com/lRckboq.jpg

This is a "serious" project, We don't want to be ruled by cooperate crap, NO overlords.
'

Yeah
high energy
Merit: 506
2 make this project "serious", it would be better to stop with those memes
No this is serious you are the enemy here, did you think that you could break down ourchain and our path with FUD? We are strong with the power of Trump memes Cheesy

This is a "serious" project, We don't want to be ruled by cooperate crap, NO overlords.
Activity: 177
There's really a lot of promises in the OP. I mean, who is going to create all of the stuff you told us? It is a multi-million dollar project.
Activity: 155
The free pm goveaway is done right?
Activity: 728
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
Why not start a signature dev it would be great marketing for the community, many people will start to know this project.
Merit: 256
legendary
Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000
Angel investor.
What's SWAP, guys
Pages:
Jump to: