Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YOURCHAIN - Let's Make Crypto YOURS Again! - page 65. (Read 82419 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 251
price is good for now
but, better hold your coin after dump
hope price going up soon
keep calm guys

This is based on EtherDelta? I don't think you'll get an accurate read with that exchange. Once Yourchain is accepted at Bittrex or even C-CEX/Yobit, then we can ascertain the demand.

Have you read the white-paper? This project deserves to be listed on an A class exchange right now!!
....well, maybe not right away... development is still at a very early stage and Dev has chosen to remain anonymous thus far. Personally I would not trust an exchange such as Yobit that keeps support tickets open for months, has wallets on maintenance for eternity and loses withdrawal funds somewhere in the wrong blockchain... anyway, that's from my personal experience.

Where is the link to the white paper? I didn't find it on the OP or even in the homepage.
This is may help you find what you want. https://yourchain.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/yourchain_architecture_document_v1.1.pdf
It's currently only available in the english language.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
price is good for now
hope price going up soon
keep calm guys

This is based on EtherDelta? I don't think you'll get an accurate read with that exchange. Once Yourchain is accepted at Bittrex or even C-CEX/Yobit, then we can ascertain the demand.

Have you read the white-paper? This project deserves to be listed on an A class exchange right now!!
....well, maybe not right away... development is still at a very early stage and Dev has chosen to remain anonymous thus far. Personally I would not trust an exchange such as Yobit that keeps support tickets open for months, has wallets on maintenance for eternity and loses withdrawal funds somewhere in the wrong blockchain... anyway, that's from my personal experience.

Where is the link to the white paper? I didn't find it on the OP or even in the homepage.

Yourchain.org , under section downloads will give you some more info
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
price is good for now
hope price going up soon
keep calm guys

Activity: 840
Merit: 659
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
This project is still in the early stages, so be patient. Personally I expect a lot from this project, its ambitions are pretty big.

Nor am I on these minor exchanges. They do not interest me at all.
However, I would like to hear more about the timing. I hope that the deadlines will be strictly met. It is the most important.
Activity: 406
Merit: 253
price is good for now
hope price going up soon
keep calm guys

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253
Hmm very unfortunate I didn't sell when there is someone buys quite a lot at rate 0.0000075 eth, well, I had to wait again and hope the prices go higher in a few month.

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
price is good for now
hope price going up soon
keep calm guys

Ok this project is a long term, let see first the swap in november , it could be nice surprise.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
price is good for now
hope price going up soon
keep calm guys

Activity: 454
Merit: 250
price is good for now
hope price going up soon
keep calm guys
we see how it goes
hope it will be better than the current price YOURCHAIN
Activity: 474
price is good for now
hope price going up soon
keep calm guys
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
It's just great to watch Yourchain slowly becoming a reality. People wouldn't believe their eyes when the devs finally pull off a working and unique blockchain project.
Activity: 980
Merit: 505
forgot for yourchain for a couple month, now see some good news already, nice to see that some movement on etherdelta
and where can i read about swap, it will be in november, right?
want to know what i should do to be prepare for swarp

Lets make yourchain our again!!
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Hi. I still have my 10k URHOC. I waiting for the swap which will be in November as i read. Don't sell your coins for a cheap price.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
WOW like this YOURCHAIN trump  Cheesy

I wonder who has such a quantity for the sale of 2,000,000 coins? by the price of 0.0000075 Huh
my landing is estimated at 1.45 ether Huh

You can see the impatient sellers, though I prefer for those that believe in the project to buy and hold than to see dumpers holding it. My concern here is that do the team have solid marketing team to help promote the project
Activity: 305
I think YOURCHAIN OTW to daa moon
time to buy YOURCHAIN
but unfortunately market still on etherdelta , we still need another market for trading this  URHOC
Activity: 390
Merit: 100
I think YOURCHAIN OTW to daa moon
time to buy YOURCHAIN
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro
As far as I know, serious project development is currently in progress. Closer to winter, certain results should appear. Therefore, you should not sell coins at low cost.

Activity: 756
As far as I know, serious project development is currently in progress. Closer to winter, certain results should appear. Therefore, you should not sell coins at low cost.
Activity: 1330

I wonder who has such a quantity for the sale of 2,000,000 coins? by the price of 0.0000075 Huh
my landing is estimated at 1.45 ether Huh
Activity: 532
Pages:
Jump to: