Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YOURCHAIN - Let's Make Crypto YOURS Again! - page 60. (Read 82419 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
When the swap start?
Activity: 446
Merit: 252
where is urhoc traded?  Cheesy

Check it out on etherdelta, there urhoc is traded
We hope the dev will be put in several exchangex like bittrex, liqui, c-cex or yobit.

Ehterdelta is just to let people decide to sell  the share or not , i think when the swap will be ready we will have more exchange, but for now if you look to buy cheap coin go to etherdelta!
I did not find this coin in etherdelta, can you tell me what it called?
I found only "RHOC"

Try this link:

https://etherdelta.com/#0xba54621876dfca50d15705201a5c3b12949b2a79-ETH

Alternatively, go to https://etherdelta.com/#MTH-ETH and from the drop down select 'Other' and then put:

Address: 0xba54621876dfca50d15705201a5c3b12949b2a79
Name: URHOC
Decimals: 8

I don't think there's much activity there, but it's the only exchange I'm aware of. Alternatively, you can find the trading thread here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/yourchain-urhoc-unofficial-trading-thread-2071309
Activity: 378
Merit: 10

We hope the dev will be put in several exchangex like bittrex, liqui, c-cex or yobit.

Ehterdelta is just to let people decide to sell  the share or not , i think when the swap will be ready we will have more exchange, but for now if you look to buy cheap coin go to etherdelta!
I did not find this coin in etherdelta, can you tell me what it called?
I found only "RHOC"
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
To make this coins much more serious we should stop maybe with those meme´s/pictures.
yeah that's a valid concern
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
To make this coins much more serious we should stop maybe with those meme´s/pictures.
Activity: 322
just wondering if i the swap is still available ?
nope, I think thats still has not started yet
Activity: 546
Poloniex in one month after token swap? After swap URHOC would be not another ERC20 token, and before any exchange add - they audit code, need write code to work with API, etc. Think we not see any exchanges until Q1 2018.
Dont think poloniex will add this coin and dont think bittrex will do as well, to start small exchange like coinexchange or livecoin it will be great for the project to start!

Bittrex now requires that the main dev is in direct contact with them. From what I have learned in their slack channel they are rejecting new coins if the dev wishes to remain anonymous though it can be mitigated if there is a large enough community to support the coin.

Really? It must be that Bittrex is trying to shed its suspicious past when they use to add every shitcoin in existence way back in 2014. It wouldn't go well if the US SEC starts questioning the coin adds and if they ever vetted them.

Well said. I'm pretty sure that the next step is to enforce users to go through KYC or risk locked accounts. Can't wait for the next generation DEX platforms.

Yeah, love it when exchange steals your funds to protect you.

i did use almost any exchange for 4 years right now , the only exchange where seals my founds is cryptodao , just carefull when deposit your crypto there.

that's what I worry about, many of the new exchange is not clear. so better wait for exchange that has a good reputation. at least etherdelta but unfortunately, it is currently not a lot of people interested in these coins. so bittrex is the best solution for this coin and I really hope it.

Activity: 1362
Merit: 258
Instant cryptocurrency exchange with own reserves!
just wondering if i the swap is still available ?
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
Poloniex in one month after token swap? After swap URHOC would be not another ERC20 token, and before any exchange add - they audit code, need write code to work with API, etc. Think we not see any exchanges until Q1 2018.
Dont think poloniex will add this coin and dont think bittrex will do as well, to start small exchange like coinexchange or livecoin it will be great for the project to start!

Bittrex now requires that the main dev is in direct contact with them. From what I have learned in their slack channel they are rejecting new coins if the dev wishes to remain anonymous though it can be mitigated if there is a large enough community to support the coin.

Really? It must be that Bittrex is trying to shed its suspicious past when they use to add every shitcoin in existence way back in 2014. It wouldn't go well if the US SEC starts questioning the coin adds and if they ever vetted them.

Well said. I'm pretty sure that the next step is to enforce users to go through KYC or risk locked accounts. Can't wait for the next generation DEX platforms.

i did use almost any exchange for 4 years right now , the only exchange where seals my founds is cryptodao , just carefull when deposit your crypto there.
Activity: 189

legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

Can't really judge them for that, 2014 was a long time ago in crypto. The market was tiny compared to now and bittrex was one of the smaller players trying to move up.
There were no tokens and icos were rare. Most alts were simply somewhat premined or ninja launched and even so, the amount of new coins every day was much smaller.
Activity: 406
Merit: 253

legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

Activity: 728
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1002

Activity: 924
Merit: 256
Activity: 434
Dev, what is your opinion on Synereo (AMP), the original project that the RChain team split from?
At the time I was intrigued with their vision for a Decentralized Web built on the "original" RChain. They have now devolved into a browser plugin that works with centralized social media platforms.

As most of you know, I have been an ardent supporter of the Synereo AMP team.  When Lucius Gregory Meredith lied to everyone and then attempted to blackmail $10M USD from the team and his supporters, it caused a major upheaval in the project.  Like everyone, I was excited at the original prospects of the project built upon the RChain technology.  I still like the product that the Synereo team has produced, but recovering from such an event can be trying.  Unfortunately for the AMP holders, Greg was allowed to collect a substantial amount of AMPs by holding an ICO for RChain when he split.  He raised 10 million AMPs according to him.  He then subsequently sold off these holdings which caused a severe market crash for the AMP market.  In my opinion, the Synereo team should have stepped in and purchased back these AMPs from Greg by utilizing a buy wall on all the major exchanges.  I have divested myself of all my AMP holdings of which I was a very large holder.  I purchased all my AMPs between 600 and 1000 satoshis when BTC was ~$230, so I still made bigly gains.  Unfortunately, this was not true for a lot of the AMP supporters who purchased during the second crowdsale.  I feel sorry for these people, because Greg planned his scheme way before the second crowdsale occurred and only waited until afterwards to spring his trap to ensure that there was money for him to extort from the team.  Lucius Gregory Meredith is a liar, a fraud, a thief, a blackmailing scumbag, and a communist agitator / sympathizer.  I know for a fact that he is involved with people who use illegal drugs and has attempted to solicit money from the Chinese Communists.  Greg doesn't think that abiding by US law is important.  He laughs about illegal drug use and thinks that breaking laws are no big deal.  He attempts to put out this "nice guy" persona who is interested in open source, decentralized technology, but in reality he is nothing more than a sleazy con artist.  He promised all his supporters that he would deliver RChain to them in exchange for their support and money.  Once he received everyone's money, he then attempted to blackmail them, and when that didn't work, he left failing to fulfill his promise of delivering RChain.  He then started his own company called the RChain Coop, held an ICO, and is forcing everyone to pay him membership fees if they want to use RChain.  That's not the vision that I signed up for when I gave Greg my money.  The YOURChain team is committed to taking RChain back and giving it to the people who Greg stole it from.  Once Greg raised money for Synereo / RChain it ceased being "his" project and became the project of his supporters.  He had ZERO right to destroy it.  He intentionally caused as much harm to the project as he could in his failed attempt to blackmail everyone for $10M USD.

In summary, I still like the idea of Synereo, but I have fully divested myself of AMPs.  I don't know how many AMPs Greg has left to sell, but I do suspect that his selling played a major role in the market crash of the AMP price.  I'm now concentrating on righting this terrible wrong that shattered the dreams and hopes of many.

WE WILL MAKE RCHAIN YOURS AGAIN!

Thank you for your detailed report of what has happened. Transparency is important! I will support your project even more!
Activity: 35
Merit: 0

Then why bitcoin is there. just kidding Cheesy
Activity: 406
Merit: 253

Activity: 686
Pages:
Jump to: