Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YOURCHAIN - Let's Make Crypto YOURS Again! - page 64. (Read 82419 times)

Activity: 184
Merit: 100
Now i am giving moderator to my ethereum address, can i get free coins?
Activity: 274
Merit: 250
can you still apply for tokens?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
Can we post some offer here or is there a market thread?

Why don't you go ahead and make a trading thread. It's the more popular option aside from using EtherDelta. Not all people are comfortable using decentralized exchanges.

those who are not "comfortable" trading on decentralized exchanges should get the fuck out of crypto......

LOLZ, almost all of China did. Seriously, people want ease of use and liquidity above the goal of decentralization. Sure, I'm all for decentralizing things but c'mon, you want it useable.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

Why don't you go ahead and make a trading thread. It's the more popular option aside from using EtherDelta. Not all people are comfortable using decentralized exchanges.

those who are not "comfortable" trading on decentralized exchanges should get the fuck out of crypto......
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
Now,we are all already seen little potential of YOURCHAIN!. The true about 100K URHOC isn't shit, don't sell your coins at cheap price guys. It's just started like a new seeds grow, can still continue to grow up.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509

it seems out there is already a thread about the exchange, should wait for the information from the parties directly with patience. . .
surely they've planned it well
Activity: 924
Merit: 260

Activity: 434
Activity: 574
if you are interested i will buy 100K coin for 0.35 eth, just send me private message i will replay a soon is possibile! thanks guys, if you got more thant 100K it will be better..
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
I see that this project has made a great progress, I have already received 100k hurhoc and as I trust the team I would like to buy more if someones are interested to sell; you can send me a PM.
thank you.
Activity: 660
Guys, throw off the link to a couple of URHOC / ETH that I can not find on etherdelta, has not figured it out yet on this exchange!
Activity: 472
price is good for now
but, better hold your coin after dump
hope price going up soon
keep calm guys
Dump URHOC at such a riddicioulus price is totally pointless. We have been waiting for months and now we have a good sign of future development, so why cant we wait a bit longer? I mean cmon, most of us get URHOC for free right? So just keep holding yourchain and you'll be rewarded.
agree with you but dump is great opportunity for other people to get into the project so my point of view is welcome the dumpers!
copper member
Activity: 798
There's no much URHOC trading activities happen on etherdelta. URHOC is dying seems like plants that do not get water anymore.
I hope URHOC  get it to another famous exchanger soon.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
price is good for now
but, better hold your coin after dump
hope price going up soon
keep calm guys
Dump URHOC at such a riddicioulus price is totally pointless. We have been waiting for months and now we have a good sign of future development, so why cant we wait a bit longer? I mean cmon, most of us get URHOC for free right? So just keep holding yourchain and you'll be rewarded.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
Hallo Any News YOURCHAIN  Huh
I hav 100k YOURCHAIN  Sad

yes you can sell to me i will buy your coin for 0.3 eth , if you are interested sent me private message Wink
Activity: 700
To get a good profit, you must be able to wait. If you went into DISCORD, you would know that serious development is under way. Need time.
agree, I will be patient to hold this token until the swap process will begin. Patience is bitter but it will be sweet fruit.
Activity: 756
To get a good profit, you must be able to wait. If you went into DISCORD, you would know that serious development is under way. Need time.
Activity: 888
Merit: 571
Payer sa baguette en BTC, c'est possible
what happened to etherdelta market the link doesn't work

nvm it works again

ETHERDELTA don't have good server some times it just down...
Activity: 378
Hallo Any News YOURCHAIN  Huh
I hav 100k YOURCHAIN  Sad
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
what happened to etherdelta market the link doesn't work

nvm it works again
Pages:
Jump to: