Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YOURCHAIN - Let's Make Crypto YOURS Again! - page 76. (Read 82419 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
I keep hoping to keep my coins. But the design of the website is a joke
Activity: 871
Merit: 505
Founder of Incakoin
I'll keep on HODL'ing! And Hodl some more
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Some news of your project DecentralizeEconomics ?

hope to see some nice update soon!

lets just wait, dev is really dedicated in the the projects development, im sure soon hell have some updates to us
Activity: 472

hope to see some nice update soon!
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
sorry if my question sounds like shit, My friend just told me there are an update of urhoc coin swap, is it true? I was join the first airdrop
Activity: 800
I've sent my mp to participate to this nice campaign.
Thank you!
RJX
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
this could be the next big thing under the radar , sometimes it is good if you do not read much on a thread , but i believe dev + team are working behind the scene

I second this emotion, for what it's worth.

Dev is dedicated to the technology and a worthwhile implementation of it.

And helpful too!
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
this could be the next big thing under the radar , sometimes it is good if you do not read much on a thread , but i believe dev + team are working behind the scene
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
I have a question if you guys are not developers and coders then what are you doing as the team of my chain? I need mychain to be strong please let there be some skillful developers seriously.

We are developers.  I'm trained in C++ and multiple other languages.  We have hired one dev and are actively recruiting more devs.  Soon, the website will be launched and everyone will know more about the features and benefits of YOURChain.

it is very quite now on this thread!

We are hard at work behind the scenes.  Smiley

I thought Yourchain died. Great to see it's not dead.
I have a question if you guys are not developers and coders then what are you doing as the team of my chain? I need mychain to be strong please let there be some skillful developers seriously.

We are developers.  I'm trained in C++ and multiple other languages.  We have hired one dev and are actively recruiting more devs.  Soon, the website will be launched and everyone will know more about the features and benefits of YOURChain.

great to know that ! i will support this project
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro

Activity: 204
Merit: 100
legendary
any update dev about exchange?

No exchanges yet.

We are making good progress on the site and development plan.  The YOURChain team has hired a Java dev, but we are still looking for more.  There is currently a 100K URHOC finders fee if you refer us a Java dev that we hire!

Do you need PHP dev?

If you could refer them to me, I would appreciate it.  If we hire him, I'll give you the bounty.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0

No exchanges yet.

We are making good progress on the site and development plan.  The YOURChain team has hired a Java dev, but we are still looking for more.  There is currently a 100K URHOC finders fee if you refer us a Java dev that we hire!

Do you need PHP dev?
legendary

No exchanges yet.

Activity: 428
legendary
BOUNTY ALERT!

There is currently a 100k URHOC bounty right now for anyone who can find us the following:

- A Graphics Designer
- Java Devs
- General Crypto Devs

We need one good graphics designer and several java / crypto devs.  The bounty will only be paid out if the candidate is hired for the position.  These are all paid positions.

TELL YOUR FRIENDS AND LET'S MAKE YOURCHAIN GREAT AGAIN!

How are you going to pay? BTC? USD? Or URHOC tokens? I know a Java developer, but I need to know it first before contacting him.

Everyone is getting paid in URHOCs, because EVERYBODY WANTS URHOCS!  Thank you for assisting us in making RChain YOURS AGAIN!

I believe we should just let Greg work alone with his team and keep all URHOCs for marketing purposes. This community is greater. The only problem is: will Greg deliver?

We have a better plan than bozo Greg.  We are going to strip away the centralized Coop and implement many new, exciting features.

Here is a preliminary, potential mockup of the YOURChain App:

Activity: 966
Merit: 507
BOUNTY ALERT!

There is currently a 100k URHOC bounty right now for anyone who can find us the following:

- A Graphics Designer
- Java Devs
- General Crypto Devs

We need one good graphics designer and several java / crypto devs.  The bounty will only be paid out if the candidate is hired for the position.  These are all paid positions.

TELL YOUR FRIENDS AND LET'S MAKE YOURCHAIN GREAT AGAIN!

How are you going to pay? BTC? USD? Or URHOC tokens? I know a Java developer, but I need to know it first before contacting him.

Everyone is getting paid in URHOCs, because EVERYBODY WANTS URHOCS!  Thank you for assisting us in making RChain YOURS AGAIN!

I believe we should just let Greg work alone with his team and keep all URHOCs for marketing purposes. This community is greater. The only problem is: will Greg deliver?
Pages:
Jump to: