Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YOURCHAIN - Let's Make Crypto YOURS Again! - page 83. (Read 82419 times)

Activity: 528
Merit: 500
We are the ones we've been waiting for
I hope that distribution soon finishes and can get with the development of your chain and create a strong coin

The distribution will be over in less than 24 hours.  We are working hard on the website and other things to Make RChain YOURS Again!

I want everyone to know that I started this project for everyone out there who was ever scammed by anyone in crypto.  I've been scammed before too, and I've seen numerous scams perpetrated on others.  I absolutely hate liars, cheaters, and thieves.  I'm not doing this for the money or the glory.  I'm doing this for YOU!  Some people sculpt magnificent statues.  Some people paint beautiful pictures.  I create wonderful crypto projects to help people.  It's what I do.  This is how I get my kicks.

I'll jut post something uncanny instead and pm you silently

Activity: 966
Merit: 507
I hope that distribution soon finishes and can get with the development of your chain and create a strong coin

Any schedule yet?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
pm sent..
Activity: 871
Merit: 505
Founder of Incakoin

The distribution will be over in less than 24 hours.  We are working hard on the website and other things to Make RChain YOURS Again!

I want everyone to know that I started this project for everyone out there who was ever scammed by anyone in crypto.  I've been scammed before too, and I've seen numerous scams perpetrated on others.  I absolutely hate liars, cheaters, and thieves.  I'm not doing this for the money or the glory.  I'm doing this for YOU!  Some people sculpt magnificent statues.  Some people paint beautiful pictures.  I create wonderful crypto projects to help people.  It's what I do.  This is how I get my kicks.

I believe in this and will be supporting the buy wall soon.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Activity: 272
Merit: 250
http://isprofits.com/
Are the coins over? Sent to pm ETH

I'm still working on processing the requests.  Anyone who has requested a stake will receive one.  We might be over the 1000 users, but that is ok.  The bigger community we have the better!

Thank you! I look forward to it! Good luck to the project!
Activity: 518
Merit: 265
dear dev pliss add exchange URHOC Everyone is looking forward to the exchange,  i like donal trum Cheesy
bigg bos money Cheesy come exchange, x-cex, bitrex, liqui, yobit, poloniex Cheesy

https://etherdelta.github.io/#0xba54621876dfca50d15705201a5c3b12949b2a79-ETH

WElcome to Etherdelta

Exchange in there lonely visitors  Cheesy Cheesy
I think many people feel alien to the exchange of etherdelta so they are reluctant to trade there. So I hope there is another exchange where people are very familiar with the exchange.
Activity: 601
dear dev pliss add exchange URHOC Everyone is looking forward to the exchange,  i like donal trum Cheesy
bigg bos money Cheesy come exchange, x-cex, bitrex, liqui, yobit, poloniex Cheesy

https://etherdelta.github.io/#0xba54621876dfca50d15705201a5c3b12949b2a79-ETH

WElcome to Etherdelta

Exchange in there lonely visitors  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 762
Good to see yourchain is progressing
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
I agree with the dude, newbie account sometimes turn out to be a suck puppet but even the higher rank have an alts of there own.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market

I'm still working on processing the requests.  Anyone who has requested a stake will receive one.  We might be over the 1000 users, but that is ok.  The bigger community we have the better!
Will you continue to send free coins? I did not seem to have received it.

He said he is working on the request, I like the decision on the team but I would have prefer if the barrier was set to member rank, alot of newbie accounts can be a threat to the growth of the coin by dumping their tokens on the market
Activity: 700

Will you continue to send free coins? I did not seem to have received it.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Any news Dev?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro

Activity: 204
Merit: 100
Why would you dump if listed on exchanges?
Keep it for another 10 years.
Activity: 272
http://isprofits.com/
Activity: 1848
Merit: 601
The Martian Child

Woow am I too late for this? I suggest for dev to develop this platform first before trying to enter into exchanges. Or maybe list it into exchanges and let those hungry bounty hunters dump first.
Pages:
Jump to: