Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YOURCHAIN - Let's Make Crypto YOURS Again! - page 79. (Read 82419 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 507
better keep your coins , you never know , project seems serious to me

We might joke around in good fun, but we are all very serious about producing a fully decentralized, turing-complete, byzantine fault-tolerant, replicated virtual machine running on its own independent sharded blockchain.

I don't doubt it. Greg will do the hard work and open source it. Then we will produce it and we will have a greater community than rchain.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro
where is exchange YOURHOC?? because i want know.  Grin

Only Etherdelta ... Need real roadmap - and you can buy/sell token. Now roadmap we have not.. Now we can to trade only the name...

The YOURChain team is working on the roadmap and many other things right now as we speak.
legendary

We might joke around in good fun, but we are all very serious about producing a fully decentralized, turing-complete, byzantine fault-tolerant, replicated virtual machine running on its own independent sharded blockchain.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
where is exchange YOURHOC?? because i want know.  Grin

Only Etherdelta ... Need real roadmap - and you can buy/sell token. Now roadmap we have not.. Now we can to trade only the name...
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

legendary
YOURChain Team Is HIRING!

We are looking for developers to make YOURChain the next-generation, fully decentralized Turing-complete and Byzantine fault-tolerant, replicated virtual machine, sharded blockchain.  We need people who are skilled in the following areas:

- Basic Crypto Dev
- Java
- PoS Blockchains
- C++ for Rosette Development
- Rholang Implementation
- Mobile Process Calculi
- and More!

If you are interested in joining the cutting edge team that will be introducing this groundbreaking blockchain tech to the cryptosphere, send me a PM!

legendary
When did you update website ?

There is currently a splash page on YOURChain.org.  The YOURChain webdev team is working on the official website in the background.  I will make an official announcement when it launches!
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
When did you update website ?
Activity: 1442
Merit: 590

PM is out  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
A swap is an interesting idea but I prefer dev migration.
Activity: 528
Merit: 500
We are the ones we've been waiting for
I'd rather see them burn, but if its of a benefit, consider a 1:1 swap.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
1:10 conversion seems to much to me why not make it 1:1 in that case i would vote yes

for now i vote for no conversion and let them buy on exchange
Activity: 720
Merit: 271
Hi guys

can I still purchase for the free tokens?
All I need to do is posting a pic of Tonald Rump in here and provide you (DecentralizeEconomics) my eth wallet via pm, right?
This is crazy!
Regards

Klangburg
legendary
YOURCHAIN WEBSITE UPDATE

Work on YOURChain.org has started and we currently have erected a splash page while we are getting the official website ready in the background.  Please stay tuned for future announcements!
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
The options in the poll are funny. Only one option is against the success of your chain. Other options are to optimistic.
legendary

Please go vote and help spread the YOURChain revolution!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1938774
legendary
when will be swap of the old Urhoc ?? got instinct it would be a tour to major exchange

Eventually, the Ethereum token URHOCs will be swapped for a native token residing on the YOURChain blockchain with full exclusivity.
legendary
The final decision of the RHOC to URHOC conversion lies in my hands.  The community vote was just an opinion poll.  I do want to hear everyone's arguments for and against the idea as well as how they think it should be structured.  If we do the conversion event, the RHOC collected will be "sold responsibly".  Wink

It was hard for me to tell who was voting for what before because people were just saying "YES!".  Yes to what though?  Please be clear in your opinion, because it matters to the YOURChain team.  This is YOUR chain after all.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
when will be swap of the old Urhoc ?? got instinct it would be a tour to major exchange
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
What would you do with the RHOC received in case you do that conversion? And the conversion rate is 1:10 . Right?

I think if someone wants to get urhoc he can sell rhoc and buy URHOC . and it will also support the price of URHOC (in contract to situation where conversion reduces price to one tenth.)

DecentralizeEconomics can make some money with selling the RHOC's he get's. Hopefully enough to cover his cost or even more...(which I don't think will be the case)
That people should buy their URHOC on exchanges, that's good.
Giving URHOC a starting price, is better, then having no dollar value at all.
Even I'm a RHOC holder (got them before I found URHOC), converting 10 RHOC's to 1 URHOC would make URHOC 10x dearer than RHOC. For sure, because it is 10 times better !!!!

Pages:
Jump to: