Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YOVI - YobitVirtualCoin - 5% POS [ROM] - page 39. (Read 98095 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
  I am currently staking Yovi and I sent some to the Yobit exchange successfully. So it appears that the chain is working fine.

What the? When it says out of sync to everyone of us, how it exchange your successfully?

See my screenshot

Can you post your transaction screenshot here?

It appears you have zero connection and you need to add some working nodes.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
  I am currently staking Yovi and I sent some to the Yobit exchange successfully. So it appears that the chain is working fine.

What the? When it says out of sync to everyone of us, how it exchange your successfully?

See my screenshot

Can you post your transaction screenshot here?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
legendary
Activity: 1120
Sell limits in ROM will be increased after some time.

When is that thing going to happen? I have 6K stuck in yobit and 6K in desktop wallet, tried to send the desktop 6K to yobit address, it says sent, but uncomfirmed and out of sync.

This coin is useless, I'm 15BTC rich just in numbers. But can't even sell it for a dollar. Whatever the amount I try, there is always a warning shows up.
they put all the nodes down, their own node for yovicoin isn't working
I was staking YOVI a few days ago.. Ill try it again and see if I can sync up
Activity: 333
Merit: 250

When is that thing going to happen? I have 6K stuck in yobit and 6K in desktop wallet, tried to send the desktop 6K to yobit address, it says sent, but uncomfirmed and out of sync.

This coin is useless, I'm 15BTC rich just in numbers. But can't even sell it for a dollar. Whatever the amount I try, there is always a warning shows up.
they put all the nodes down, their own node for yovicoin isn't working

read more about this here
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/yobit-exchange-scam-exposed-proofs-inside-1416783
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Nice activity on the buying side of YOVI. That's 1 Yovicoin less to sell now Grin.

Lol this ROM market is unique but hardly used, I can see why as it doesn't really give people many options.
just not enough some volumes on the market for realize all features... IMHO  Wink

There is no feature to speak of and I still waiting to sell my 80k of YOVI. Haha

we can't sell this coin. because ROM
and i see it's always ROM and the dev not planning to open this coin to sell yovi coin. hahaha
legendary
Activity: 1281
i only have 1 node
37.233.101.127:26372
Activity: 256
Download the windows version of the wallet.

can someone tell me how i can sync it ?

its showing wallet out of sync
Activity: 474
Merit: 263
Should be a yovi market, YOVI/??? with ROM on them all

Would be interesting
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
I agree but when I think about the fly trap im stuck in I cant help but try. So every now and then you may see me pop up screaming for justice. Yobit uhmmmm your coin please
Activity: 292
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
Activity: 945
Soon:

- pay for adding new coins by YOVI with discount (by BTC without discount)
          + pay for special tools for new coins (block explorer, annonce by mail to Yobit users)
- pay for ICO/RICO fee by YOVI with discount (by BTC without discount)
- pay for some special new tools for users by YOVI with discount (monthly subscriptions)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
yobit atleast update your greatest achievement YOVI links in your exchanges coins info http://prntscr.com/a55uje and should you need some funds to make one explorer for this coin then please open this market once more and i m glad to dump all my yovis to give you some donation for the purpose
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
the point is that a ROM like that at this point has no reason to exist, I think that yovi will open the market out of the blue, if not it's a dead coin now, a PONZI where people are getting trapped.
legendary
Activity: 1582
www.neutroncoin.com
Nice activity on the buying side of YOVI. That's 1 Yovicoin less to sell now Grin.

Lol this ROM market is unique but hardly used, I can see why as it doesn't really give people many options.
just not enough some volumes on the market for realize all features... IMHO  Wink

There is no feature to speak of and I still waiting to sell my 80k of YOVI. Haha
Activity: 302
Merit: 251
Ego Sum Qui Sum

just not enough some volumes on the market for realize all features... IMHO  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1218

Activity: 249
Pages:
Jump to: