Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YOVI - YobitVirtualCoin - 5% POS [ROM] - page 43. (Read 98095 times)

Activity: 486
Merit: 250
Technician

my polish isn't so good and they have not put up translation for English on all pages (my Englishing isn't so good either.. lol).

I see where I can buy yovi....is there place to sell yovi ..I did not see?
Only buy from me.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

my polish isn't so good and they have not put up translation for English on all pages (my Englishing isn't so good either.. lol).

I see where I can buy yovi....is there place to sell yovi ..I did not see?
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Waiting my sell order filled at 87.000sat Roll Eyes
Activity: 486
Technician
Activity: 770
Merit: 506
Ponzi of course but thats not to say it won't work for some to make profit.
Can anyone who is in the BONUS program say how it is working out?  My thought is that even though you get extra slots, you don't make any extra money and may not even break even. Basically because you need to turn over those slots within 30 days ( paid bonus only good for 30 day at a time) just to get your fees back (actually you loose due to commission). Looks like that program does nothing for users at this point
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
come on. let us all burn our yovis with the yobit-DICE.
Activity: 770
When this yovi coin can to sell and when stop it about ROM?
We can't trade this coin.

Yovi was meant to be a ROM coin so probably you will see it as a normal market only on special occasions and for a very limited time
legendary
Activity: 1006
When this yovi coin can to sell and when stop it about ROM?
We can't trade this coin.
for some reason no one seems to say they are winning at dice on yobit, most complain its fixed...so I would tread carefully. while your "excess" yovis may be worthless as of now, they are at least backed by an exchange rather than anonymous dev. i think staking may be better option....as odds of earning a return are guaranteed if you stake
legendary
Activity: 1148
A Wound in Eternity
Why doesn't anyone from YoBit comment on the fact that this is pure scam?

You buy YOVI and YoBit is holding the BTC and you just can't sell. Sure, I have out put 6 YOVI for sale at 0.00144200 and 6.5 YOVI for sale at 0.00144300 but thats all I am allowed to put up for sale and these were the first slots available. So, if I am lucky I can sell 12.5 YOVI in, what 6 months at 0.1 BTC per day.

This makes no sense. Given that I am trying to sell some YOVI I should probably try to promote them instead but I can't.

Pure scam, someone from YoBit should comment!!  Angry
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
you can only hope once features are out things will pick up a bit
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
please anyone with experience with bonus program...how is it working?

I would sign up but it looks like whatever sell slots are left open ...wont be reached in 30 days....so I would pay the fee and maybe not reach break even.

With only .1 average/day right now you will have hard time to break even. Only worth to pay for it at the beginning. Too late you missed the boat.
please anyone with experience with bonus program...how is it working?

I would sign up but it looks like whatever sell slots are left open ...wont be reached in 30 days....so I would pay the fee and maybe not reach break even.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Soon:
- pay for adding new coins by YOVI with discount (by BTC without discount)
          + pay for special tools for new coins (block explorer, annonce by mail to Yobit users)
- pay for ICO/RICO fee by YOVI with discount (by BTC without discount)
- pay for some special new tools for users by YOVI with discount (monthly subscriptions)

forgot about posting your ideas as to what yobit should do with yovi....the intended use case scenarios were laid out on op over 90 days ago.
problem is I don't think its in yobits best interest to move forward with those use case scenarios because instead they have been:
wiping orders off order book
changing market rules
and
using time to establish a paid premium service

if they really wanted to help they would at least do those thing they originally laid out
+1

yobit must release this feature to make yovi to the moon

Agreed, with just a little useability and yovi could do something!
Activity: 784
Soon:
          + pay for special tools for new coins (block explorer, annonce by mail to Yobit users)
- pay for some special new tools for users by YOVI with discount (monthly subscriptions)

forgot about posting your ideas as to what yobit should do with yovi....the intended use case scenarios were laid out on op over 90 days ago.
problem is I don't think its in yobits best interest to move forward with those use case scenarios because instead they have been:
changing market rules
and

if they really wanted to help they would at least do those thing they originally laid out
+1

yobit must release this feature to make yovi to the moon
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
Something need to be done, volume are 0.1btc a day

I agree, how are we getting rid of the YOVIs? Can someone convince me that this is not a scam, it works like a ponzi!? I will never be able to sell my YOVIs

Hello.  I come to spam.  But first.  I agree more with the sentiment above.  I am 'cautious' about yobit ... not that I know anything ... but my first impression was ... NOPE ... so I've ignored all things Yobit ... but as time passes this maybe a square operation / community ... so a shift from red to yellow ... no green light yet Wink

That said TALK https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/talk15bitcointalk-est2014yr4-btc-864994 is a project focused on POS coins to invest in ... and I'm putting up YOVI as a coin to watch ... so please feel free to stop by to highlight the details of YOVI and make your case why it is a good coin. 
Soon:

changing market rules
and

Activity: 547
Every altcoin are ponzi, in the last when nobody wants to buy, bagholders are f****  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1148
A Wound in Eternity
Something need to be done, volume are 0.1btc a day

I agree, how are we getting rid of the YOVIs? Can someone convince me that this is not a scam, it works like a ponzi!? I will never be able to sell my YOVIs
Pages:
Jump to: