Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YOVI - YobitVirtualCoin - 5% POS [ROM] - page 44. (Read 98095 times)

Activity: 547
Merit: 250
Something need to be done, volume are 0.1btc a day
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
 This coin needs something to move it. I suggest Yobit Burn the coins earned from Dice Play... In order to move this coin it needs some type of incentive or burn plan... The Movement of the coin would offset the loss of revenue from the incentives or burning of the coin.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
This coin is really hot in yobit I have to say. Price changes every second  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
Here goes the waiting game again. But this time its more difficult to sell all your coins than before.

I don't think so now it is moving way faster than before

In term of the price it's moving faster. but definitely not selling it. The new rule limited two orders I have my first order  11.9 yovi at 83k and second order 10 yovi at 98k. Next  available slot is 6.8 yovi at 148k (should be a lot higher by time I sell my first order) and the last few days average .1 btc vol / day. I have 90K of yovi LOL.
Activity: 770
Here goes the waiting game again. But this time its more difficult to sell all your coins than before.

I don't think so now it is moving way faster than before
Activity: 784

im waiting my sell order filled at 86ksatosi  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
price is rising and I've bought some, how can I sell it now? I'm in profit but i give me always an error

I had the same problem and apparently you can't sell unless you can find a slot, so you will have to wait until they increase the amount you can sell. The slots fill up quick.

jep, and yobit can use your BTC meanwhile for their own trading.....
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Hi, yovi devs, can you make Wealth market like yovi? I want to sell it too.
https://yobit.net/en/trade/WEALTH/BTC

Now you can sell your wealth coin  Tongue Tongue Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
A Wound in Eternity
price is rising and I've bought some, how can I sell it now? I'm in profit but i give me always an error

I had the same problem and apparently you can't sell unless you can find a slot, so you will have to wait until they increase the amount you can sell. The slots fill up quick.
Activity: 547
On page read info about rom coin to get the idea about trading.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
A Wound in Eternity
Will there be a Mac wallet at some point?
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
also any chance yobit will change to normal market again?

I don't see a chance for that in the near future. Maybe in a few months but they told that they are having plans with it as a rom market
some month ago i open sell order at 6000sat (ROM before change normal market)
and my sell order cancelled im very scared if yobit change market to normal again (after i upgrade to platinum)

you can buy some coins on yovi trading thread. why wait for normal market

where ?
i want to sell my yovi not want to buy

here you can trade https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/trading-thread-for-yovi-coin-1199362

Thank's for it Smiley
Activity: 616
any timeline on the features which we can pay for using yovi on yobit
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Will be market open in future?
Activity: 294
Trade or Dyer
Need another trade unlock to have some fun with dumps  Cool

I don't see a chance for that in the near future. Maybe in a few months but they told that they are having plans with it as a rom market
and my sell order cancelled im very scared if yobit change market to normal again (after i upgrade to platinum)

where ?

here you can trade https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/trading-thread-for-yovi-coin-1199362
Activity: 700
Merit: 501

where ?
Pages:
Jump to: