Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YUMERIUM - AN INCENTIVIZED, BLOCKCHAIN BASED, OPEN GAMING PLATFORM 🕹️🕹️ - page 15. (Read 23542 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 581
Yumerium's private sale is Sold Out, with $2.4M Has been invested by VR and gaming giants such as HTC and DeNA as well as investments from Macro and other popular VC's. $3M Has been raised privately, now we go to the public sales. Contributions keep coming.
This means that the project has already invested more than $ 5 million? What is the current bonus for investors? I want to understand is the meaning of the money now to freeze or wait for the main sale.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Yumerium's private sale is Sold Out, with $2.4M Has been invested by VR and gaming giants such as HTC and DeNA as well as investments from Macro and other popular VC's. $3M Has been raised privately, now we go to the public sales. Contributions keep coming.
In fact, Yemerium is a good project, which has dozens of amazing ideas for further developements.
Consequently, Yemerium price might hit new all time highs, sooner or later this year.

Thank you for your insight on the project and thank you for your support.
We're glad to have you on board with us  Smiley

If you are not following us on Telegram please do https://t.me/yumerium
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
In fact, Yemerium is a good project, which has dozens of amazing ideas for further developements.
Consequently, Yemerium price might hit new all time highs, sooner or later this year.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13

Yes I see that investment are coming because the counter slower increases and I hope really reach team goal.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I consider Yumerium a very promising platform. They already have a working business, as well as created and released games from the Subdream team
I agree with you. Thank you for the kind words. We really appreciate it.

Also, I like the fact that they are offering also free game like crypto mine. Though not yet available, I'll try that once it's out and who knows? I might purchase some of the games.
Well, I'm a gamer and I love the fact that something like this is real. This is the future for the gaming community.

The team should be active here also. Just give snippets of updates so everyone knows that the team is always there to attend their concerns or issues. Not only because they are in the phase of selling their tokens but they really care for their customers. Because if people see here that kind of assistance to their customers, more and more people will join this platform.
agree with you it is true if the team in this project is always active in giving info about this project will be many who are interested in this project and will not hesitate for the investor to join.success is always this project going forward.
Activity: 199
Merit: 2
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
I hope that the market will go up, in connection with the news that the huge American exchange Nasdaq began to activate and accept the crypto currency and fees from Yumerium will be successful
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Hello Team  Smiley

I am an editor from cryptoslate.com, a popular destination for cryptocurrency investors and researchers — featuring cryptocurrency news, coin rankings, initial coin offerings and blockchain events.

We just added Yumerium  with a dedicated ICO listing page to  CryptoSlate's ICO database and is now available on our website.

Check it out here —> https://cryptoslate.com/coins/yumerium/

https://i.imgur.com/M70ry0K.jpg

If you need help in editing any information about your ICO, please go to Yumerium ICO page on our website and click "Suggest an Edit".

Feel free to contact us via https://cryptoslate.com/contact/ if you have any questions.
Activity: 224
Yumerium is one of many gaming focused tokens that has very little intrinsic utility and is more of an economy based play. In gaming its about critical mass / attracting a large user base.

Thank you very much for your kind words and supporting our project,
we are glad to have you on board with us.
Please follow us on Telegram, we would love to have you there  Smiley

Telegram https://t.me/yumerium
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
I consider Yumerium a very promising platform. They already have a working business, as well as created and released games from the Subdream team

Also, I like the fact that they are offering also free game like crypto mine. Though not yet available, I'll try that once it's out and who knows? I might purchase some of the games.
Well, I'm a gamer and I love the fact that something like this is real. This is the future for the gaming community.

The team should be active here also. Just give snippets of updates so everyone knows that the team is always there to attend their concerns or issues. Not only because they are in the phase of selling their tokens but they really care for their customers. Because if people see here that kind of assistance to their customers, more and more people will join this platform.
Activity: 392
Yumerium is one of many gaming focused tokens that has very little intrinsic utility and is more of an economy based play. In gaming its about critical mass / attracting a large user base.
Activity: 139
with the team involved is sure that this project will run smoothly in accordance with the expected I am also sure will be many investors who are interested in this project and later ICO will run smoothly and achieve maximum results. success for this project.

Thank you for your kind words and support towards our project Smiley In case you haven't joined our telegram group yet, you can do so here at https://t.me/yumerium as we will be posting all future further announcements there Cheesy
Activity: 234

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

Activity: 234
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
with the team involved is sure that this project will run smoothly in accordance with the expected I am also sure will be many investors who are interested in this project and later ICO will run smoothly and achieve maximum results. success for this project.
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
Activity: 280
It seems many people are trying to send less than 0.1 ETH and some are sending from exchanges during the pre-sale. Do note that you should send more than 0.1 ETH to partake in the pre-sale and use a wallet that you have 100% control over. I've seen this with many TGE's... take care guys Smiley
Activity: 336
The Yumerium project team has more than enough collective experience to succeed. This is one of the most important aspects of any ICO, because the success of any project depends on the team.
Pages:
Jump to: