Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YUMERIUM - AN INCENTIVIZED, BLOCKCHAIN BASED, OPEN GAMING PLATFORM 🕹️🕹️ - page 11. (Read 23542 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 3
Yumerium is a game platform that has worked with VR Plus. VR Plus is the first and largest VR arcade franchise in Korea with more than 30 locations.

I don't have much experience towards VR sector but i hear from my friends that VR is becoming very prominent in terms gaming technology. So Yumerium is using VR platform in order to satisfy the gamers who loves it very much.

VR technology has existed for many years, but has not yet achieved significant success. Only a small part of the geek players use it. In my opinion, the augmented reality technology has much more potential.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
Yumerium is a game platform that has worked with VR Plus. VR Plus is the first and largest VR arcade franchise in Korea with more than 30 locations.

I don't have much experience towards VR sector but i hear from my friends that VR is becoming very prominent in terms gaming technology. So Yumerium is using VR platform in order to satisfy the gamers who loves it very much.
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Yumerium team announcement - Yumerium Sale Schedule Update

the project is excellent, already well assembled, and I do not understand why they moved the bulk of the ICO for September? For this, we need serious reasons
Activity: 5
This is a very nice idea with opportunity! Unprejudiced project, seamless plan, а very promising logo!
Activity: 127
Hello, who is your point of contact regarding investments? In the past my group has finalized private-pre sale deals over at the likes of Wanchain, Zilliqa, Quarkchain, and Ededchain and are looking to bring large funds to an exciting new project
Activity: 70
I like Yumerium's vision as playing video games is increasing day by day. Yumerium is definitely one of the interesting project I've came across recently.
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
Anyone has an idea why they delayed the sale? It didn't look that bad and they said they already collected 12.5 M USD.

Now many teams postpone or extend the time of ICO, and this project is no exception. I think the main reason is the desire to collect the maximum.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Anyone has an idea why they delayed the sale? It didn't look that bad and they said they already collected 12.5 M USD.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
Yumerium team announcement - Yumerium Sale Schedule Update

Merit: 252
A good project, you can see the team has been working for a long time and there are ready games!
I want to support the project and take part in the company's bounty. The reward is alive? I can not find a new bounty thread with a new manager, who knows write to me. Thank you!
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Considering prospects of Yumerium  the platform already has analogs, therefore, it should stand the competition. It should be noted that developers haven't presented a detailed algorithm of action yet and haven't described work of a token and the principle of management. If creators successfully embody an idea in reality that at other game platforms the worthy competitor with a universal payment gateway on an ecosystem.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Greetings. Does anyone know when ICO comes to an end? How much money was collected by the project? In any case, I think that it will be a success.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
The potential of Yumerium lies in its team and its Blockchain Gaming technology.
Activity: 128
Yumerium (YUM) is a gambling token that can be obtained by playing, sharing and reviewing games and can be used in any game that supports it.
Merit: 100

The decision of managers surprises in a pleasant way. Now, on the contrary, I try to cut the bounty fund and deprive the participants of payments. These ryabinets are just fine fellows.
Activity: 98
The Yumerium event was held on 7/2/2018 for 3 days by our investor, Bridge Link at the Shenzhen Venice Hotel.
About 200 investors including the top 3 crypto media in China participated in the event, and spent time exploring Yumerium VR games, a Q&A session, live stream broadcast, interviews with the media, and a speech from Yumerium CEO Jikhan. The event finished with success with over 20K people watching the event on live stream.
Activity: 130
Hello
I'm having a second doubt about this bitcoin and other cryptocurrency and the up and down of the rate falling. In either way have been thinking of it so much and I have come to a conclusion of selling mine.
Pages:
Jump to: