Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YupCoin [YUP] Pos with Masternodes and Decentralized Governance - page 21. (Read 41314 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 134
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Activity: 43
where to check roadmap?
No roadmap  because decisions are made by Decentralized Governance  Cheesy
Activity: 16
where to check roadmap?
Activity: 84
Please is there differences between pow and pos. Can someone please elaborate on this for me
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I have seen the main thread add some information, and the project is moving slowly, and masternode has added some more these days.It looks like guys are more optimistic about the future of the project.
Activity: 281
Merit: 100
73 masternode atm
Activity: 661
Merit: 500

Yes i see this too but this must be a another problem , if you look at the time i'm getting 2 masternode reward at really close interval.

This is not ok, the interval is not so small, I get faster rewards on one masternode. Did you solve this or you are at the same point?

Thank you
I have just got rid of staking=1 in the first masternode yup.conf and don’t unlock wallet getting consistent reward now for the 2
Activity: 5
Is anyone looking to trade another Alt coin for YupCoin?

PM me I have LTC and ETH to trade.
Activity: 79
Merit: 11

What coin are you selling?

I have Yup want to trade for something else.
Activity: 151

Yes i see this too but this must be a another problem , if you look at the time i'm getting 2 masternode reward at really close interval.

This is not ok, the interval is not so small, I get faster rewards on one masternode. Did you solve this or you are at the same point?

Thank you
Activity: 151

What coin are you selling?
Activity: 79
Merit: 11
Activity: 42
Hello dev, need local community manager? I want to reserve it if you need
Activity: 147
Output has been low for the past few days, and as masternode has become more and more established, the benefits have been reduced to half of what it has been, and sometimes only a quarter.Dev, do you have a specific coin distribution?
Activity: 281
waiting Dev , will be listed
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
On which exchanges will tokens be traded?
Masternode rewards was decreased, but it's not because total masernodes count is increased. Blockchain riched block 21600 and POS rewards was halved. So SeeSaw mechanism balanced POS and MN.
And about listing on exchanges. If YUP will listed now, this will kill a coin. The price will drop down, because most of current holders will sell coins for a pittance. Firstly we need big real promotion and create professional community.
Yes, the curent block is 23306. Cheesy
happy to hears statement dev,,
but at least you answer the questions about the total supply from this yupcoin dev ?
because i'm interested with this project

Let me do a math,

Block time is 120 seconds => 1 year we have: ( 365day*24hour*60min*60sec)/120 = ~262.800 block.

So, how many coins we can get after first year?

please see below:

https://i.imgur.com/09NwhKx.png
Conclusion:  4.805.915 Yup/First year.

Subsequently, we can get : 262.800 * 10 = ~2.628.00 Yup/year.

From my point of viewrs, if we accept Yupcoin for payment menthod like cash, that is so good. Yup will become a world bank.  Roll Eyes

Donation:
Yup:       79DFEv6QXWhAmTctDx8yoWYEERZNBwve16
BTCitcoin:  1EMpLMpipTZM5qU9xzTfKNET4hF4fZ95tQ

Telegram: https://t.me/yupcoin
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
Masternode rewards was decreased, but it's not because total masernodes count is increased. Blockchain riched block 21600 and POS rewards was halved. So SeeSaw mechanism balanced POS and MN.
And about listing on exchanges. If YUP will listed now, this will kill a coin. The price will drop down, because most of current holders will sell coins for a pittance. Firstly we need big real promotion and create professional community.
Pages:
Jump to: