Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YupCoin [YUP] Pos with Masternodes and Decentralized Governance - page 23. (Read 41314 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10
offer to find game developers and talk to them about buying VIP status or of additional functions for Yupcoin it will give a very high demand in coins and increased coin prices given that issue, I have no such znakomih no but if the idea will help to realize this will give very good support to the coin
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
there is some pre-mine by dev hand , hope dev make some bounty campaign for project promation ,community now very power now .
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
yupcrypto.com  just stumbled across the site.
Although the link of this website bitcointalk, but we didn't see the main thread of the updated information, not sure whether the official website.
Guys, do you really think that someone (not dev) will make a site for YupCoin? What's the point?
Well, I guess just a cursory glance would reveal that the website is not, by any means, finished, but that is where we are at with it, nice find fredforthewin. I guess you will get to watch the progress, it may be broken at any time, though. Feel free to provide suggestions and/or content. I won't be putting it up in the OP for a couple days, it should be a bit more presentable first.

Listen to a friend said, now masternode near 50, each block of the reward has dropped to 32 YUP.I want to know is it float?Along with the increase in the number of masternode, corresponding reward less and less?
SeeSaw Reward Mechanism
The SeeSaw mechanism assures a healthy balance of stakers and Masternodes on the network by incentivising one or the other more based on the current network need. If there are not enough stakers a higher percentage of the block reward will be given to them than Masternodes, and vice versa until the appropriate balance is once again achieved. Ideally 1/3 of the coins in existence should be locked up in Masternodes, this allows for 1/3 of the coins to be staking, and 1/3 of the coins to be providing liquidity to the market and circulating among users. That seems about right, but could be altered if need be to promote a healthy network.
If 1/3 of the coins are in Masternodes the block reward would be equally split between the staker and Masternode.
Precisely. Thanks for reading, Norainvn.

running the wallet since last week, PM the DEV but still no airdrop coins in my wallet.
Airdrop is random, is not fixed,only 20% of the membership qualification, you are not lucky, me too..but this does not hinder us to continue to support YUP, we could be obtained by buying it.

What does it mean the airdrop is random? Is it subject to a purely random process or does the dev pick people who receive the airdrop?
It means that every address received in a day was entered into some random random choice tool on the web, it was used to select 20% of the addresses entered each day. Seems about as simple as we could make it.

coin probably died((( at least for coinmarkets would add
now, have ~30 masternode are running!
and confused if they do not sell where the developer is silent

The dev is alive and kicking.... I just finish a conversation with him in PM.

They try to setup the website and to list the coin on exchanges....
That's good news, hoping to see the coin deal on some exchange in the next few days.Dev, will the development plan be announced these days?
go go Yupp coin, community is growing
So, yes the community is growing, and yes, I have been more or less silent.

Here's the thing, this is not some get rich quick scheme, it won't be hyped as such by us. Not much noteworthy has actually been finalized, and as such there was not really much to say. It seems as though most issues are quickly ironed out with help from one another, and there hasn't really been a need for interjection. Good job, folks.

If you are having serious, or persistent issues, hop on slack. The community there is a bit more active, and questions will probably get answered quicker.

Anyway, my primary wallet has 66 connections as of right now, I see 48 Masternodes, rewards are adjusting properly as the Masternode count increases. We could start discussing ideas for the future of YupCoin, beyond the obvious, exchanges, block explorers, yada yada. This is your chance to contribute in a meaningful way, and maybe actually see some of your own ideas implemented in a coin. This is your project, too. Own it.
Activity: 281
Listen to a friend said, now masternode near 50, each block of the reward has dropped to 32 YUP.I want to know is it float?Along with the increase in the number of masternode, corresponding reward less and less?
SeeSaw Reward Mechanism
The SeeSaw mechanism assures a healthy balance of stakers and Masternodes on the network by incentivising one or the other more based on the current network need. If there are not enough stakers a higher percentage of the block reward will be given to them than Masternodes, and vice versa until the appropriate balance is once again achieved. Ideally 1/3 of the coins in existence should be locked up in Masternodes, this allows for 1/3 of the coins to be staking, and 1/3 of the coins to be providing liquidity to the market and circulating among users. That seems about right, but could be altered if need be to promote a healthy network.
If 1/3 of the coins are in Masternodes the block reward would be equally split between the staker and Masternode.
Activity: 80
Proof-of-Asset Protocol
Activity: 129
I can sell 10k yup for 0.35 BTC
PM!

are you crazy man ,i think 0.0035 is ok. but i will not buy,because i already have 30k  Cheesy
Dude!!! I wait you!!
I want to bye youre coins. 0.008 for 20K yup coin? ok?
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
yupcrypto.com  just stumbled across the site.
Although the link of this website bitcointalk, but we didn't see the main thread of the updated information, not sure whether the official website.
Guys, do you really think that someone (not dev) will make a site for YupCoin? What's the point?
Activity: 713
Merit: 252
running the wallet since last week, PM the DEV but still no airdrop coins in my wallet.
Airdrop is random, is not fixed,only 20% of the membership qualification, you are not lucky, me too..but this does not hinder us to continue to support YUP, we could be obtained by buying it.

What does it mean the airdrop is random? Is it subject to a purely random process or does the dev pick people who receive the airdrop?
Activity: 602
Merit: 134
coin probably died((( at least for coinmarkets would add
now, have ~30 masternode are running!
and confused if they do not sell where the developer is silent

The dev is alive and kicking.... I just finish a conversation with him in PM.

They try to setup the website and to list the coin on exchanges....
That's good news, hoping to see the coin deal on some exchange in the next few days.Dev, will the development plan be announced these days?
go go Yupp coin, community is growing
pm me, if you want to setup a masternode.  Cool
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
be careful!!! wait Dev update ANN on #1
maybe this site is not official
Activity: 79
Merit: 11
PM!

are you crazy man ,i think 0.0035 is ok. but i will not buy,because i already have 30k  Cheesy
Wait you!
Dude, no problem, sell me 10k coins for 0.0035 =)
Activity: 275
PM!

Activity: 77
can sell 10,000 coins for 0.3 BTC to email to anyone interested
PM!
Activity: 661
Merit: 500
Those selling right now are going to cry when you know how supply there are and difficult it’s going to mint or get masternode reward when more come online. I keep all and gonna run a third masternode perhaps in 4days.
Pages:
Jump to: