Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YupCoin [YUP] Pos with Masternodes and Decentralized Governance - page 5. (Read 41314 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 0
Some news on coin or exchange?
Activity: 66
Need also help. Want to start a MN2 and MN3. Can somebody explain me how this work? Have VPS Server with Ubuntu 14. Thx
Activity: 38
Merit: 1
I'm at block 161375!
Activity: 1092
Merit: 273
Fix the block explorer!  Or there some another block explorer?

And it seems chain split!  "blocks" : 111265
One user of CryptoHub already at block height 130646
What have to do for the slack invite?
Activity: 602
Merit: 134
Will YUP be listed on other exchanges?At present  the profit of masternode has decreased a lot. I am considering whether to close mining.
i think POS would be better for now.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Will YUP be listed on other exchanges?At present  the profit of masternode has decreased a lot. I am considering whether to close mining.
Activity: 750
Merit: 100
I have my Masternode setup but it is making less coins then I get for staking the same amount?? Sad Am I missing a setup that lets me get staking and Masternode payments on the same 10,000yup? Huh

Yes, that is not possible as far as I know. Once you set the MN, those coins are not useable for anything else.

can i sell those coins if i decide to stop the MN?

You sure can.
Activity: 8
I have my Masternode setup but it is making less coins then I get for staking the same amount?? Sad Am I missing a setup that lets me get staking and Masternode payments on the same 10,000yup? Huh

Yes, that is not possible as far as I know. Once you set the MN, those coins are not useable for anything else.

can i sell those coins if i decide to stop the MN?

Activity: 57
Activity: 42
Just taking a stab in the dark here... But could this be the YUP dev that abandoned this project?  How SIMILAR and familiar this looks... up to the same grammar errors in the description  Cheesy. The YUP has been replaced by SNX, otherwise identical.  Take a look and give your opinion... I may be wrong  Roll Eyes ...or not!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annsnx-coinproof-of-stake-masternodeairdrop3000-roi-2871323

Any updates for this or movement? I will work on a block explorer and request listing to masternodes.online if no others have.
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
What algorithm is Yup based on?
i'm not sure, maybe algorithm is X11 or Quark.  Smiley
Could it be a CPU algorithm?
Hi guys!

How can i setup 2 MN? I already have one and wish to start another one...

I have to have 2 blockchain and 2 control wallets or have to work with just one?
How can i put 2 MN on one .conf file??

Thanks

will have it online and used the other guide..Have installed Ubuntu 14
Activity: 602
Merit: 134
want to setup MN, but on the point nano yup.conf system told me not found Can somebody help?
this is my guide for MN:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23744718

Smiley hope you can have a MN.  Roll Eyes
want to setup MN, but on the point nano yup.conf system told me not found Can somebody help?
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
great news, Yup coin will be strong in this year Cheesy
yes this is true, with the listing of yupcoin in the new market will make the better rate
good work from developers do this, we wait how enthusiasm people are to yupcoin
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
So anyone figure out how to get your coins from coinsmarket yet?  I bought dec 10 and haven't gotten anything from the coinsmarket devs except " we are looking into a possible fork" 
Pages:
Jump to: