Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YupCoin [YUP] Pos with Masternodes and Decentralized Governance - page 8. (Read 41314 times)

Activity: 353
Merit: 100
Hey,

Is there any Bounty for translating the ANN ?
I can easily translate into French.

Past works for :
- Ethereum.link, Whitepaper
- Bezop.io

I am accessible through direct messages.

Kind regards,

Arpetuos

as far as i know ,there is no bounty campaign ,
Activity: 212
Merit: 110
Hey,

Is there any Bounty for translating the ANN ?
I can easily translate into French.

Past works for :
- Ethereum.link, Whitepaper
- Bezop.io

I am accessible through direct messages.

Kind regards,

Arpetuos
Activity: 372
Please join us at https://discord.gg/XNCKFH3 . Going forward this will be the place where all of YUP investors,helpers,coders and well wishers of this coin will meet. Let's work as a community and revive this wonderful coin.

If you have certain skills that you think will benefit the future enhancement of this coin, please feel free to chime in. This new communication platform was created to further enhance the future of this coin.

See you all in Discord.

already take part in this channel ,thank you very much, but i like telegram more
Activity: 868
Please join us at https://discord.gg/XNCKFH3 . Going forward this will be the place where all of YUP investors,helpers,coders and well wishers of this coin will meet. Let's work as a community and revive this wonderful coin.

If you have certain skills that you think will benefit the future enhancement of this coin, please feel free to chime in. This new communication platform was created to further enhance the future of this coin.

See you all in Discord.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
telegram or discord?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

This is all good, but where is the wallet under the 32-bit system? developed handsome;)
Activity: 106
MN work? my mn broken, no mine
Activity: 896
Merit: 221
Activity: 896
Merit: 221
my walllet not sync add node please!
my node

addnode=45.63.111.218

Wink
Activity: 81
Has the dev gone away?
my walllet not sync add node please!
Activity: 9
this coin is community run. no dev needed.  we are working with coinsmarket to get the exchange on the new chain. we need someone to improve the website. Any other suggestions or comments to help YupCoin grow would be great. reply here or slack. I believe there will be a discord soon also.
  So, pardon me for being a noob here but what does that  mean for the Yup I have on Coinsmarkets?  Should I be selling it?  Is it being forked?  What.
Activity: 158
Masternodes hosting is good, but without dev, without exchange all of this does not make sense. Are there any signals from dev?
Just out of curiosity - let's say the devs from this are gone.  Is there a way someone else could just revive it somehow?  Sort of how Dimecoin was abandoned and is back now?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Yes that is the plan i am trying to figure out what chain everyone wants and Ill let coinsmarket know and then it will work. I really dont understand why everyone is crying for dev when the coin is in motion. Does btc cry for Satoshi Nakamoto?
Great point! A dev cannot do much; a community is more important!
Activity: 79
Merit: 11
this coin is community run. no dev needed.  we are working with coinsmarket to get the exchange on the new chain. we need someone to improve the website. Any other suggestions or comments to help YupCoin grow would be great. reply here or slack. I believe there will be a discord soon also.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I see on the coinsmarkets exchange that YUP is now fork, but the price is going up. What's the problem?
Activity: 281
can make a team, renew YUP coin
Activity: 10
Trying to join the slack chat.
I don't know the first thing about slack, but it seems I have to be invited to your "workspace" (clicked on the link on the yup crypto homepage).
How do I get invited?

Unless it is totally obvious how to get an invite and I missed it:
I want to point out that this "invite" mechanism is possibly hindering your community to grow.
I'm running a few other masternodes and usually they have a discord channel where I can just drop in (no invite / delays).

BR & Thx in advance,

jhm
Pages:
Jump to: