Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YupCoin [YUP] Pos with Masternodes and Decentralized Governance - page 9. (Read 41314 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
ALSO - can we all pool together so it gets listed on the main page?
  and we need a Discord channel
ALSO - can we all pool together so it gets listed on the main page?
Activity: 11
we dont need a dev just tell me what chain you all want on the exchange
Contact the exchange and find out what the problem is.
(Possible fork , do not send any coins checking now.)
Activity: 79
Merit: 11
Masternodes hosting is good, but without dev, without exchange all of this does not make sense. Are there any signals from dev?
Just out of curiosity - let's say the devs from this are gone.  Is there a way someone else could just revive it somehow?  Sort of how Dimecoin was abandoned and is back now?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Yes that is the plan i am trying to figure out what chain everyone wants and Ill let coinsmarket know and then it will work. I really dont understand why everyone is crying for dev when the coin is in motion. Does btc cry for Satoshi Nakamoto?
Activity: 79
Merit: 11
we dont need a dev just tell me what chain you all want on the exchange
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
Masternodes hosting is good, but without dev, without exchange all of this does not make sense. Are there any signals from dev?
Just out of curiosity - let's say the devs from this are gone.  Is there a way someone else could just revive it somehow?  Sort of how Dimecoin was abandoned and is back now?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
If devs really abandaoned the project, hope someone from the community can take it over and move it to next level in 2018. Happy New Year!
Activity: 11
What happens with the exchange.
I want to buy your coins yet inexpensive.
Activity: 896
Merit: 323
Dev is running away? Masternode is very cheap now and good rewards. Today I download for a test the win wallet. but wallet don't sync. have anywhere working nods, is discord or telegram available? or is this coin death?
Activity: 353
hope dev come back again with new year gifts ,lead us go to moon .
Activity: 281
hard to say , but i think same to you, dev is gone out
Activity: 353
Notforhire - Last Active:November 27, 2017, 08:29:28 P
 Undecided
Maybe he is busy with the development. Hope he is not abandoning the project...

i think this game is over ,hope i am wrong!
Activity: 158
Notforhire - Last Active:November 27, 2017, 08:29:28 P
 Undecided
Maybe he is busy with the development. Hope he is not abandoning the project...
So I bought enough for a masternode... but my wallet is stuck at "2 weeks behind"

Anyone know if there is a new wallet I need to download?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I can't open the coinsmarkets exchange, what's the problem?I have some yup in there.
Activity: 5
Need help recovering my yuppers dev...
Activity: 294
Merit: 104
So there's little information about this coin... Looks like if I pay the ask price right now on coinsmarkets (0.000000370 btc/yup), a MN will cost me around $60 USD.  What is the return? Is this coin just a race to the bottom with an unlimited supply?
Activity: 281
Still waiting him. Hope dev can come back
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
Activity: 602
Merit: 134
Pages:
Jump to: