Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN] YuTü.Co.in Pre-ICO - Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities 🔥 - page 2. (Read 4262 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 6
YouTuber Remonetization via Crypto-Commoditization
Delighted to announce our largest YouTube channel partner, subscriber count over 39,000

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfKl9cAXbHNJWsZQjAYDjpQ

Livin That Life will be interviewing our CEO this week and the video will go live a few days after that.

Huge exposure for our project. So important we continue to get the support of YouTubers as we try to bring this unique project to life.

Our ICO is live, Current YTC Price: $0.10

https://www.yutubopolis.com/
YTC token DOUBLER  Grin

It’s sunny Sunday in Australia and I’m offering to double any purchase made by the next 10 people.

Example.
You buy 8,000 YTC tokens - you will receive 16,000 tokens to your wallet with in 24hrs ✅

Our CEO @Flying_Hellfish will love this, right  Huh

https://www.yutubopolis.com/#token

Maximum of 10 investors
Maximum purchase $1,000USD per investor
PM me your Tx number and number of YTC purchased
Also need your ETH address

This offer will run all week.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
Congratulations to Bruno, winner of Bitcointalk's Most Entertaining Member Contest!

You can show your support for him by buying some of his tokens!

Please join his ICO, only 11 more days before token prices go up by 50%:

https://yutubopolis.com/
YTC token DOUBLER  Grin

It’s sunny Sunday in Australia and I’m offering to double any purchase made by the next 10 people.

Example.
You buy 8,000 YTC tokens - you will receive 16,000 tokens to your wallet with in 24hrs ✅

Our CEO @Flying_Hellfish will love this, right  Huh

https://www.yutubopolis.com/#token

Maximum of 10 investors
Maximum purchase $1,000USD per investor
PM me your Tx number and number of YTC purchased
Also need your ETH address
Activity: 30
Merit: 4

hey bruno,

token's received with thank's and graditude. kid's will be happy with the "lil" bonus, cheer's.

number's are increasing on telegram so look's like you will be very busy. best of good luck for your ico
                                       starting today........
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1756
Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!
On top of all the cool stuff mentioned above more stuff is in the pipe so keep checking back in for more great announcements!

Just about 2 hours to the start of the ICO Don't forget to get some tokens and PAQ's!

ICO launch date of the 15th September is fast approaching, not too late to get whitelisted and to take advantage of our 75% discounts NOW!

Recognise any of these big projects we will be alongside on Exconcial Exchange?

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hi
Wow this seems like a really serious and interesting business. I'll keep track of this! I also like the whitepper, it shows the potential of the idea!
Activity: 728
Merit: 350
Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities
Guys, just can your plan be explained in < 60 seconds? And what purpose does the blockchain have in your plan? What role does the coin have? Thanks

Are you asking about our native YTC token or of the yAltcoin yaltz attached to opted-in YouTube channel brands?

Bruno
Activity: 14
Guys, just can your plan be explained in < 60 seconds? And what purpose does the blockchain have in your plan? What role does the coin have? Thanks
Good morning,
This idea is really valuable. Serious goals, determinant team and clear paln
I'd like to join your community

We would love to have you part of the community, we have a very active Telegram channel https://t.me/YTCcommunity

Thank you  Grin
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT AS PROMISED

Absolutely stunning news for this stage of our project  Grin
legendary
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT AS PROMISED

Close to announcing an affiliate program too, for Tubers, fans and investors  Grin
legendary
Great business, I hope the business is successful and who participates get what they want and also attract investors to join, because it's where the plan goes well and succeed.

FWIW, at least the above wasn't copy/paste from elsewhere. How is that you Newbies gravitate to our thread, of which we truly appreciate the bump.

Full Disclosure: I nor our Team shill this thread in any way, shape or form. And ALL our social media presences depict organic growth.

Bruno

YuTuCoin also has the most popular* (polling is still open) BitcoinTalk user as the man behind it all!

This is a great project to be a part of and I hope Bruno and our team will get some more support give it a read its a cool idea for sure!
Great business, I hope the business is successful and who participates get what they want and also attract investors to join, because it's where the plan goes well and succeed.

FWIW, at least the above wasn't copy/paste from elsewhere. How is that you Newbies gravitate to our thread, of which we truly appreciate the bump.

Full Disclosure: I nor our Team shill this thread in any way, shape or form. And ALL our social media presences depict organic growth.

Bruno
Activity: 1
Well, I think that the team needs to promote the project on various platforms including social media platform as well as the forum

We have. Revisit the OP to see our social media connections, bud.

Bruno
Just added an important edit to the top of the OP. Our ICO start date has been changed to September 15th.

The following was gleaned verbatim from the OP of this thread.

Bonuses

Early Supporter Bonuses:

• For every 10 PAQs purchased, one additional PAQ is rewarded. In essence, a 10% premium.
  • For the first ten purchasers, the amount of PAQs obtained will be multiplied by four when purchasing lots of 10 PAQs. Thus, for $100, you’ll receive 40 PAQs.
  • For the next ten subsequent purchasers, the amount of PAQs obtained will be multiplied by three when purchasing lots of 10 PAQs. Thus, for $100, you’ll receive 30 PAQs.
  • For the next ten subsequent purchasers, the amount of PAQs obtained will be multiplied by two if purchasing lots of 10 PAQs. Thus, for $100, you’ll receive 20 PAQs.

The 10% bonus also applies for the first 30 purchasers, thus 44, 33 and 22 PAQs, respectively, for the examples above.

During our forthcoming ICO, there won't be any offerings as lucrative as the ones outlined for the first 30 supporters during this Pre-ICO, with the same most likely true for subsequent PAQ purchasers enjoying just the 10% premium, and definitely for five supporters taking advantage of the following Super Bonus.

Super Bonus

Available to ONLY 5 supporters, for $500 you'll receive 100 PAQs instead of 44 PAQs if one of the first 10 supporters earning four times their purchase as outlined above. PLUS, in lieu of an addition 10% premium, you'll receive your $500 outlay back no later than at the end of our forthcoming ICO, a compensation not available for other supporters.

We'll leave it to you brainiacs to determine the earning potential of deploying 100 PAQs to dowze yAltcoin yaltz, especially of those pegged to popular and renowned YouTube channels.

Super Supporter Bonus:

The Super Supporter Bonus package is for those willing to spend $1,000, with a 100 PAQ rewardment (bonus) to anybody instrumental in recruiting such a prospect, limited to ten (10) Super Supporters. 500 latches with a wet noodle will be administered to anybody caught referring themselves, leaving gaming of the system to the professionals.

What a Super Supporter will receive for their $1,000 are the yaltz generated exactly every two minutes of the first 200 yAltcoins pegged to YouTube channels. A Super Supporter will also receive an additional 100 PAQs to dowze whatever yAltcoin they deem most advantageous. Thus, 300 PAQs in total.

A field has been added to our Pre-ICO signup page: http://yutu.co.in/pre-ico/.

One (1) Super Duper Supporter Bonus:

For $2,500, one supporter will receive 500 PAQs to dowze any yAltcoin yaltz and having mega bumping abilities when getting in queue for the first time to dowze yaltz of any particular yALT.

PLUS you'll receive 25,000 YTC.

PLUS you'll get their $2,500 returned back to you during the onset of our forthcoming ICO once said amount reaches our coffer.

Only one (1) Super Duper Supporter Bonus is available, with this offering ending once taken advantage of or when the Pre-ICO funding round ends.

Again, a 100 PAQ bonus applies to anybody instrumental in recruiting such a candidate.

One-shoot Been Harmed Bonus:

First conceived here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.39598726 - a bonus of 5 free PAQs will be added to the purchase of 5 PAQs for $50 if you've been scammed by rogue crypto entities. Thus for $50, you'll receive 10 PAQs. This offer is over-and-beyond any subsequent purchases in taking advantage of the lucrative bonuses outlined above.

YTC Offering

During our Pre-ICO, the YTC (YuTüCoin) token can be purchased for $0.05 each, of which 100 million (100M) will be available. A minimum order of $100 via BTC, ETH or BCH applies during the Pre-ICO. Any user Whitelisted - purchased at least $100 worth of PAQs - will also be able to enjoy a 75% savings during the limited Pre-ICO offering in conjunction with savings for purchases during the ICO as outlined WITHIN. In the event that any of the 100M YTC remain on account after the Pre-ICO, they will be burned.

Payment:

The following crypto addresses will be used when submitting your payment, then head HERE to fill in the appropriate fields:

Dedicated BTC Wallet Address for Pre-ICO:  13hGh2XsXHySvDyCkzVSGh3bw6xGP18Bq6
Dedicated ETH Wallet Address for Pre-ICO:  0xa3ebE8EBC091DB907c0D9D04d861F0575f158163
Dedicated BCH Wallet Address for Pre-ICO:  qqwcmlxthu8jhm9wmc9ll8nwtc7zc69avsr5mppf8d

YuTü.Co.in et al. nor any of its principals, employees, etc., will own PAQs unless fully declared.

Thanks kindly for taking the time to consider this offering. Please inquire if you have any questions or concerns.

Bruno
Pages:
Jump to: