Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN] YuTü.Co.in Pre-ICO - Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities 🔥 - page 7. (Read 4262 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 350
Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities
Just a note to let you fence-sitters know that PAQs are currently available at U$10 each during the Pre-ICO, cheaper if taking advantage of bonuses. Once the ICO begins come September 1st, the cheapest you'll be able to purchase PAQs for will be U$25 unless you're Whitelisted.

Our new website is scheduled to roll out in a couple days, just doing some polishing and security checks is all.

Again, here's the link to our White Paper for your perusal: http://www.yutubopolis.com/content/white-paper.pdf.

Here's the link to our Whitelisted thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-yutucoin-get-whitelisted-to-enjoy-deep-discounts-upcoming-ico-4695256

Signature and bounty threads are also in the works.

Bruno

Posting now to give an update. A winner has been determined in our Logo and Token design contests (above and below the fold, respectively). The White Paper is 99.9% complete. The new website will be live in a couple days. The Press Release (see OP of this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-yutucoin-get-whitelisted-to-enjoy-deep-discounts-upcoming-ico-4695256) is ready to be published across myriad online periodicals (subject to slight editing). The ICO is still on schedule to commence on September 1, 2018, and end at the conclusion of September 30, 2018 (GMT applies). Virtually ready now to do a blitzkrieg in approaching YouTubers who maintain channels, starting with gaming and crypto channels, along with select renowned YouTubers having venerable channels enjoying tremendous reach, including PewDiePie.

YuTü.Co.in is fortunate to have a very good Team in place, with more formidable Team members to onboard as we approach Beta launch and beyond.

There's only 1 Super Bonus available (see the OP of this thread), of which no doubt will be quickly snatched up upon publication of the Press Release if not sooner. Other bonuses are still available during our Pre-ICO, depicted within the aforementioned linked-to OP. Here's our Pre-ICO sign-up page: http://yutu.co.in/pre-ico/.

Bruno

Bruno,
I participated in the Logo, token contests and I think you made the right choice for the winner.  His designs were very well done and right to the point.  Of course, I liked mine. I appreciate the very big increase in bonus to all of us who submitted and was wondering......I'll definitely take the YTC, but, would you consider giving me a PAC package in lieu of the cash.  I like your idea and would like to continue to participate.  Let me know.  Send me a PM when you can.
Worker 5

I'll reply publicly, then PM you the URL of this post.

Actually, U$50 equates to 5 PAQs, but if you only want one ...  Tongue Tongue Tongue (5 it is, bud).

Go to the form on our site - http://yutu.co.in/pre-ico/ - and fill in your name, email address, 5 PAQs, the dollar amount, and insert any TxID or just a "Thank You".

Thanks for your participation, bud.

Bruno
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Bruno,
I participated in the Logo, token contests and I think you made the right choice for the winner.  His designs were very well done and right to the point.  Of course, I liked mine. I appreciate the very big increase in bonus to all of us who submitted and was wondering......I'll definitely take the YTC, but, would you consider giving me a PAC package in lieu of the cash.  I like your idea and would like to continue to participate.  Let me know.  Send me a PM when you can.
Worker 5
Here's the link to YuTü.Co.in's official discussion thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/official-yutucoin-re-monetizing-youtubers-via-crypto-commodities-4780971

Check out our Team page to read about our advisor, David Miller: http://yutu.co.in/team/

Bruno
The ICO is fast approaching, so don't miss out on the savings by becoming Whitelisted. Here's the link to Pre-ICO signup page where the form was updated/enhanced: http://yutu.co.in/pre-ico/

Here's our community Telegram channel: t.me/YTCcommunity.

Bruno
I don't have any qualities to be honest, all I can do is to post around the forum. do you also need somebody on managing a campaign? I can do that. do you need me to FUD on the competition's topics? I can do that as well. is there any competitor at all? Wink

FYI, if you see me red tagged from nail to teeth, I'm not a scammer, you could read my trust page if you don't believe me.

No, we don't resort to FUDding other entities nor employ the use of shills in advancing YuTü.Co.in.
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
I don't have any qualities to be honest, all I can do is to post around the forum. do you also need somebody on managing a campaign? I can do that. do you need me to FUD on the competition's topics? I can do that as well. is there any competitor at all? Wink

FYI, if you see me red tagged from nail to teeth, I'm not a scammer, you could read my trust page if you don't believe me.
I'm here to show my interest on working in exchange of some coins. if you need something to be done, I'm a lowlife old time forum member and I could help. I'm hoping this is not actually a money grab attempt and everything is legit, therefore I'd like to help if needed.

Totally legit, bud. Feel free to PM me, letting me know what you're qualities are.

To others watching this project grow from the sidelines, you'll be hard-pressed to find another lucrative offering in the crypto space as outlined in the OP of this thread. A mere hundred-dollar investment now will virtually guarantee you a handsome positive ROI in short order, or consider our Super Bonus where your U$500 outlay will be returned near the end of our forthcoming ICO (ONLY 3 such spots remaining). I'm not a hard-sell dude, but that being said, this timely notice is designed to garner immediate funds so to satisfy work performed by a handful of our lead Team members in moving forward toward our ICO, of which we should have no problem garnering millions as we cater to crypto-enthusiasts and the immense video-sharing sector alike.

Thanks in advance your anticipated support.

Bruno
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
I'm here to show my interest on working in exchange of some coins. if you need something to be done, I'm a lowlife old time forum member and I could help. I'm hoping this is not actually a money grab attempt and everything is legit, therefore I'd like to help if needed.
Can you post latest successful campaign/s that your team conducted (legit)? My eyes says "yes" but my mind says "no" in availing this ICO. Prove me that I am wrong bud!

Campaigns are forthcoming, bud.

I expect this project will be advance and can be achieved the hard cap of ICO.  Good luck fellows.

Considering that we're catering to the fast-growing crypto and immense video-sharing sectors, I'd say it's a foregone conclusion.
Activity: 154
I expect this project will be advance and can be achieved the hard cap of ICO.  Good luck fellows.
The project interesting to have protecting the coins price to not fall bellow $0,1 per coin.
It would be some benefit for any investors, that the price will not fall too much if the market is having it's bad day.

What kipoel is relaying is that YTC will be valued for no less than U$1.00 on our platform when conducting commerce regardless if trading lower on the crypto exchanges, of which we'll in no way influence the exchange rate, letting the true market decide. That said, YTC should have no problem trading near, or at lease U$1.00 on the exchanges.

Bruno
Activity: 126
Can you post latest successful campaign/s that your team conducted (legit)? My eyes says "yes" but my mind says "no" in availing this ICO. Prove me that I am wrong bud!
Just a quick reminder that there's only 3 Super Bonuses remaining, for your consideration in taking advantage of that very lucrative offer or one of the others bonuses outlined in the OP.

On our Team front, Temmy Gabriel was made Project Manager, Cyrus is in the process of squaring up the white paper, and the new website design has progressed significantly, soon to replace my attempt.

We anticipate the ICO to be a huge success due to having our ducks in roll as we garner endorsements from notable YouTubers thanks to how much they'll be incentivized to perform such.

Thanks in advance for your anticipated support which'll benefit minor commitments as we move forward.

Bruno
Bump to bring awareness to the spirited conversations taking place on our Telegram: https://t.me/YTCcommunity.

Bruno
Pages:
Jump to: