Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN] YuTü.Co.in Pre-ICO - Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities 🔥 - page 8. (Read 4262 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 258
The project interesting to have protecting the coins price to not fall bellow $0,1 per coin.
It would be some benefit for any investors, that the price will not fall too much if the market is having it's bad day.
Activity: 728
Merit: 350
Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities
How long pre_I.C.O. will be?

I need to find out cents under all my pillows

this can take days  Shocked

Ditto.  Haha. 

To both, probably in a couple weeks. Thanks for your anticipated support, guys. The only thing I can promise is that the moneys won't go toward increasing my formidable herd of goats.  Tongue

Bruno
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

Ditto.  Haha. 
Activity: 55
Merit: 8

Yu-Tü Lambo inkoming.   Grin

Still having a hard time pronouncing the name.  Reminiscent of Doge.  

But love the concept and potential.  

Pronounce it as You-To-Coin (You-Too-Coin/You-Two-Coin). Tomorrow, we'll practice pronouncing Herb and herb.

Thanks for your kind words, you Romanian knucklehead bud.

Haha. Night Court.  Loved that show.  Dang it we’re getting old.  

Here's the reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrLvtoKZfxY (@ :22 mark).
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Pronounce it as You-To-Coin (You-Too-Coin/You-Two-Coin). Tomorrow, we'll practice pronouncing Herb and herb.

Haha. Night Court.  Loved that show.  Dang it we’re getting old. 

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Yu-Tü Lambo inkoming.   Grin

Still having a hard time pronouncing the name.  Reminiscent of Doge. 

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Bruno, bud, you know that I respect you . But this ICO looks like a well masked ponzi scheme. You saw and busted so many ponzi scams that stole millions, that now you decided to launch the new one, that is hardly detectable (Just Joking)  Tongue Tongue Tongue 

It won't be a full-blown Ponzi until we get some Russian YouTubers to embrace our platform. Speaking of, do you know any?  Tongue Tongue Tongue
Activity: 868
Merit: 278
Bruno, bud, you know that I respect you . But this ICO looks like a well masked ponzi scheme. You saw and busted so many ponzi scams that stole millions, that now you decided to launch the new one, that is hardly detectable (Just Joking)  Tongue Tongue Tongue 
Thanks kindly, to the two most recent posters above, none of which are shills which we forbid the practice thereof.

Bruno
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
I consider the idea very promising and in demand, if implemented, will bring good dividends to both the company and the investor. Because for success, everything is an idea, a team, and a demand on the market. A good project, I'm glad that I accidentally stumbled upon it and now, I more and more believe in its success. The project should shoot well and I'm sure soon we'll see it.
Activity: 73
Merit: 6
YouTuber Remonetization via Crypto-Commoditization
So great to see everyone pulling together. A strong community is needed here.
Just a quick minor update to announce. Among other course of actions taken by the Team, our Press Release is taking shape, originally drafted my me, Bruno, and edited handsomely by Team member Cyrus (https://coinclarity.com/author/cyrusmcnally/), viewable here: http://yutu.co.in/press-release/. Upon completion, we'll submit it to the regular channels in the crypto space and elsewheres, along with posting it on telephone poles between wanted posters of rogue crypto-based entities and reward signs for the return of missing alpaca socks.

Bruno
Project development has been a very active effort, and has also responded to a lot of people like and support, very potential projects.

Thanks, bud. Currently, we're putting our collective heads together in accelerating the project as quickly as possible. Quasi-hard sell ahead: Those who get in early will very likely make out like bandits.

Bruno
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Project development has been a very active effort, and has also responded to a lot of people like and support, very potential projects.
and you you have any bonus for invest during the ICO?

Yes, but not as lucrative as the bonuses outlined in the OP during our Pre-ICO where PAQs are offered at the base price point of U$10 each, whereupon they'll be offered during our ICO at no less than the base price point of U$25 each, still a generous offering to those who missed the Pre-ICO offering and cheaper than they'll be down the pike, reaching a maximum selling price point of U$500 each which'll take longer to ROI (~70 days).
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Hello,

Been made aware of this through a friend. Is there any offers currently going if I invested $200?

Thank you

Yes, there is a 10% premium, thus 22 PAQs opposed to 20 PAQs at U$10 each.

Thanks kindly for you interest, bud.

Meanwhile, out Telegram is up where Team members discuss stuff: https://t.me/YuTuYap

Bruno

Just waiting on funds clearing on my exchange. Excited to get involved here.

Any plans to get some videos on YouTube for us all to share around?

Thanks kindly for your anticipated support, bud.

Producing a vid is on the short list for tasks needing completion in advancing the cause.

While it still in pre-ico period, I think it would be great if there are some bounty campaign held.
A campaign could help to promote the project to get known by more investors.

Noted.

Do you have a softcap during the preico? what is it your softcap if you have one?

No definitive softcap set in stone. That said, ~U$50K should be more than enough in readying the ICO. If there's any deep-pocket crypto enthusiasts reading this and want to act as an angel investor of sorts, we could easily make it worth your wild with little risks and assuring 100% minimum payback during, or at the very least close of the ICO. Such a proposed candidate would have complete control as to where the funds will be directed to in assuring a successful ICO.
and you you have any bonus for invest during the ICO?
Hello,

Been made aware of this through a friend. Is there any offers currently going if I invested $200?

Thank you

Yes, there is a 10% premium, thus 22 PAQs opposed to 20 PAQs at U$10 each.

Thanks kindly for you interest, bud.

Meanwhile, out Telegram is up where Team members discuss stuff: https://t.me/YuTuYap

Bruno

Just waiting on funds clearing on my exchange. Excited to get involved here.

Any plans to get some videos on YouTube for us all to share around?

Thanks kindly for your anticipated support, bud.

Producing a vid is on the short list for tasks needing completion in advancing the cause.

While it still in pre-ico period, I think it would be great if there are some bounty campaign held.
A campaign could help to promote the project to get known by more investors.

Noted.

Do you have a softcap during the preico? what is it your softcap if you have one?

No definitive softcap set in stone.
Pages:
Jump to: