Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ZAP] Zap.org - Decentralized Data/Oracle Marketplace for Smart Contracts - page 19. (Read 13293 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 105
Roadmap shows beta should be released in Jan, is it done?
Please if you alive say something  Cool
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
Project looks interesting, I might just ZAP my self some coins
Activity: 224
Merit: 21
Where i can safest keep my zap tokens?
You can store them on MyEtherWallet with Metamask (that's what i do now) But the safest is indeed buying a hardware wallet like a ledger nano S ! I will buy one too this or next week cuz this is the safest !
Activity: 273
Merit: 10
Where i can safest keep my zap tokens?
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
Zap.org - Data Feed Oracle Marketplace
Great turnout at the Zap/Bitcoin Center meetup last night!

We will be attending the North American Bitcoin Conference where we will be manning booth #214. Come by on January 18th & 19th to meet the team and learn about our platform!
Activity: 41
Zap⚡ is now listed on CoinMarketCap!  Detractors of.this project will need to find another reason.   Excellent time to nibble and scale into a position.    https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zap/#markets
Any news about exchanges? I missed the ICO and it isn't on coinmarketcap yet.

We are currently listed on EtherDelta, Cryptopia, and HitBTC, and are working on getting onto more exchanges as well! We are working on getting onto coinmarketcap, but they have been slow thus far.
Activity: 176
Any news about exchanges? I missed the ICO and it isn't on coinmarketcap yet.
Activity: 10
Just in time for the Holidays. Zap will be launching a twitter based giveaway of 100,000 $ZAP Tokens! It serves to teach all participants how to interact with each component of the Zap Platform, from the Zap Store to Oracle Curation and Bonding Curves! Tis the Season!

Be Sure to follow us on Twitter @The_ZapStore as well as on our telegram page https://t.me/ZapStore
Were currently on a Euro Tour. We Presented at Belarus Blockchain Conference as well as Coin Talk in Amsterdam!
Were currently in Germany. In addition we are on 3 Exchanges. HitBTC, Cryptopia, and Ether Delta.
Activity: 18
Hear about the Zap.Store at the https://BelarusConference.com First International Belarus Blockchain Conference 2017

Minsk, Belarus 🇧🇾
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
Hey guys! What is the result of the ICO? Are you gona list your tokens somewhere exapt etherdelta?
btw are you going to get listed on coinmarketcap? It is gona be easier to find legit information if you will be there.
Activity: 137
We add your Coin/Token in our Website hoticolist.com
as we can see that your ICO period is already finish can you tell us the amount in USD you collect during the ICO period so our team can update your data in our website
Kindly send us Pm or Send us Email at [email protected]

How many tokens are required for Masternode?

No masternodes! We use Ethereum's blockchain as an ERC20 token.
Activity: 539
Merit: 500
How many tokens are required for Masternode?
Why did not you put half the tokens on sale? And only a third?

Becuase there is 10% going to the team, and another 10% that is allocated towards bug/adoption bounties, the latter will be distributed to the public. The 47% left over is to be held by the synapse foundation will be used for marketing, upkeep for the Zap Store, and for any other expenses that occur.

The tokens held by the Synapse Foundation will be released slowly through a 48-month waterfall plan.
Activity: 28
Why did not you put half the tokens on sale? And only a third?
Was reading the white paper on the popular upcoming ICO “Mercury Protocol”.. There white Paper reads... “In order to facilitate communication, we will use oracles... While we plan to integrate Oracles into the protocol in the future, the specific implementation is yet to be determined” I posted this because it goes to show that there is a Massive NEED for an efficient Oracle Marketplace where developers can purchase and receive Oraclized Data.. Found it interesting that the one limiting factor of this Company could be solved with the Zap Market Place.. who knows what other ideas can spawn from the Democratization of Data!

Appreciate it Valestostoma! We hope to facilitate more development from others with our marketplace.
Was reading the white paper on the popular upcoming ICO “Mercury Protocol”.. There white Paper reads... “In order to facilitate communication, we will use oracles... While we plan to integrate Oracles into the protocol in the future, the specific implementation is yet to be determined” I posted this because it goes to show that there is a Massive NEED for an efficient Oracle Marketplace where developers can purchase and receive Oraclized Data.. Found it interesting that the one limiting factor of this Company could be solved with the Zap Market Place.. who knows what other ideas can spawn from the Democratization of Data!
The Full Story of the Bitcoin Center- It was founded in 2013, by Nick Spanos and Andrew Martin with the purpose of educating people about bitcoin, blockchain and encouraging the trade of cryptocurrency.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1ibgCHuOR8&t=151s
Pages:
Jump to: