Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ZAP] Zap.org - Decentralized Data/Oracle Marketplace for Smart Contracts - page 21. (Read 13293 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 101
This is the kind of project I am looking for. Anyone who can bridge the gap between real-world data and the blockchain economy will have my eyes and attention glued to it. And so far ZAP has got me glued, chained and hypnotized. This kind of project is well worth the time and resources of everyone that's guaranteed. I've been with some projects before but none has even comes close with the clarity of the WP and the Road Map of this project, clearly a project to watch for. 
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
Zap.org - Data Feed Oracle Marketplace
Token sale begins in 2 hours and 30 minutes! (23:00 UTC)
just saw your signature campaign and applied for the position i believe that you have a strong foundation creating this project and i will look forward
for your success, will be doing my best to promote your project with good inputs and make sure to interact with topics that very useful to the community.

Thank you Golftech! Appreciate the praise!
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

Looking for bounties program ?

Our bounty program should be live tomorrow, I will post the link in this thread once it is made!
just saw your signature campaign and applied for the position i believe that you have a strong foundation creating this project and i will look forward
for your success, will be doing my best to promote your project with good inputs and make sure to interact with topics that very useful to the community.
This might possibly the strongest team for an ico I have come cross. Between the Advisors and Team members, your team has lots of business and blockchain experience.. do you have any companies lined up? Will you be creating guides on how to use the ZAP platform for new users?

Thank you Valestostoma! We have recently reached out to all of the members of the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance. We will be releasing guides on how to use the Zap Store very soon!
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
This might possibly the strongest team for an ico I have come cross. Between the Advisors and Team members, your team has lots of business and blockchain experience.. do you have any companies lined up? Will you be creating guides on how to use the ZAP platform for new users?
Thank you! We've been busy developing, and have kind of dropped the ball on the promotion.
Activity: 17
Just saw that you guys have an Alpha coming out with your token! Extremely excited that this amazing idea isn't just vaporware!

Our bounty program should be live tomorrow, I will post the link in this thread once it is made!
Activity: 86
Merit: 10

Activity: 41
Would like to reserve ebonics and jive translations.  🙌
Activity: 22
Smart contracts currently can only access data that is available on a blockchain. Zap is making it so that smart contracts are able to access data that is collected off-chain, and integrate it into smart contracts through oracles. Smart contracts are self executing, but they are only able to self execute with on-chain data. We are expanding the usability of smart contracts.

I see your team owns the Patent #US9608829- System and method for creating a multi-branched blockchain with configurable protocol rules. AKA SlideChain..
Is this the how ZAP is able to allow smart contracts to access data that is collected off chain and integrate to smart contracts through oracles?
Can you please elaborate on how the patent comes into play on the ZAP platform/marketplace?
Thanks in advance

I believe that patent was created to be used defensively. The ZAP platform does not currently make use of the patent as it is not necessary for our initial functionality. There is, of course, the possibility that we will incorporate elements of the patent in a future update.
And what would be the value of the soft cap? This project has as one of the objectives to publicize and sell tokens of other projects?

We do not have an objective to publicize and sell tokens of other projects. I'm not sure where you got that idea from.

Our objective is to create the tools/platform for smart contract/Dapp developers to more easily (and securely) connect to external data sources. I believe that this will be a major boon for the adoption of smart contracts in general and speed up decentralization.
Activity: 28
I request Indian translation if you have it sir
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
And what would be the value of the soft cap? This project has as one of the objectives to publicize and sell tokens of other projects?
We will get in touch if/when we begin doing translations. Thanks
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I think this is nice project sir, can i reserve for indonesian translation ?
Pages:
Jump to: