Author

Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax - page 126. (Read 339512 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
What is the info on the fork? Why is it so damn hard to find any official information? Is it out there?

Some things I wonder.

1 What do I need to do to participate in the fork? Just hold my Zclassic in my desktop wallet?

2 Do I need to update my wallet to some certain version? (I have the old 0.0.5 version of the wallet). If I need to update? Do I need to make a backup?

3 When is the date of the fork?
Activity: 269
Merit: 102
Price is going down, might be a good time to buy..
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
New Wallet looks good.
Activity: 7
Do i need send my Zclassic coins into new wallet to receive Bitcoins private coins or holdings on exchanges is fine ?
Activity: 69

seen on their twitter,

The new wallet is almost done! We are in the final testing phase now. Expected release date is Jan. 8. Our wallet development team has been working non-stop for a week on this. We hope you are as excited as we are for the release!

Grin

How do I win the bitcoins private ? download that new wallet and sync in cryptopia ??
Activity: 16

seen on their twitter,

The new wallet is almost done! We are in the final testing phase now. Expected release date is Jan. 8. Our wallet development team has been working non-stop for a week on this. We hope you are as excited as we are for the release!

Grin
Activity: 132
Merit: 11
Hey all,

Couple of questions which you may be able to assist with:

1 - will the webwallet require downloading a whole blockchain? i.e. will it be a huge download?

2 - The 1:1 airdrop (1 ZCL = 1 BTCprivate) is that for FULL coins? For example if I had 9.5 ZCL would I get 9 BTCprivate, or 9?

Thanks so much!

-Knightly
Activity: 906
Merit: 507
From neutral point of view i believe 1 BTCP will be equal to something around BTG i.w equal to 250$ , therefore if you have 10 ZCL , you will get 2500 $ for free.
real price is 2$ for this crap without normal windows wallet
I don't know I was able to fire up the recent wallet from GitHub I just followed the directions download the blockchain from mega address included in directions.txt and my wallet is synced with the coins I left in there in June I'm on win 10 pro
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
I've noticed that zclassic has increased significantly in recent weeks. I'm fairly new to zclassic, so just trying to understand the possible reasons why.

I've read something about a coin merge or airdrop, but how does that work exactly and why is it being done? The Zclassic website is a bit light on in detail about this update. If someone could point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it.
Activity: 31
Hi Dev, I have an idea, if Bittrex and Cryptopia don't want to support the Bitcoin private airdrop/fork
maybe you could  build a webwallet so that Zclassic holders could send their coins to the webwallet, for them to receive the bitcoin private coins.
Too many investors are having problems with downloading the wallet, this will fix all the wallet problems.

Huh
Activity: 364
Merit: 19
Hi there,

I'm putting together an evaluation matrix of all notable Anonymous/Private cryptocurrencies, and could use your help clarifyiing Zclassic.    Feedback including reference to something official (website, whitepaper etc) or Dev comments (or devs themselves) would be very much appreciated.

Thank you!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anonymity-security-and-privacy-anonymous-cryptocurrency-enhancement-comparsion-2669844

Activity: 15
The price now again started to increase with a fastest speed. I know it will increase much more as right now not much people know that they will also get bitcoin private for zclassic. If they will know then they will also start to buy. I think you have to advertise this news so that more people also get benefit as with one bitcoin they will only get one coin while if they will buy zclassic then they will get much more.

Is there a snapshot date yet?

If the fork happens I think it should be worth at least as much as Bitcoin Gold, my estimate would be 300-500. But is there also a chance that the fork won't happen and that it's an exit scam? I want to buy, but can we know that the people behind are reliable?
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
The price now again started to increase with a fastest speed. I know it will increase much more as right now not much people know that they will also get bitcoin private for zclassic. If they will know then they will also start to buy. I think you have to advertise this news so that more people also get benefit as with one bitcoin they will only get one coin while if they will buy zclassic then they will get much more.
Activity: 3
They haven’t released a date on the screen shot correct? Risky... but I’m taking a chance.
Activity: 3
From neutral point of view i believe 1 BTCP will be equal to something around BTG i.w equal to 250$ , therefore if you have 10 ZCL , you will get 2500 $ for free.
real price is 2$ for this crap without normal windows wallet
Activity: 149
Merit: 10
Which is the exact day and hour when the fork will happen? Do you think the dump will happen before or after the fork?
Activity: 128
Hi everyone. .. which exchange will support bitcoin private airdrop?  Cryptopia/bitter or zcl wallet? Please answer if anyone know that.  Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
This is how i see it.

Lets assume:

Pessimistic scenario where 1 BTCP will be equal to 100 $ after airdrop. If you have 10 ZCL now , you will have 10 BTCP for free which is equal to 1000 $ . Free money equal to 1000$ not bad.

Optimistic scenario 1 BTCP = 500$ . If you hold 10 ZCL thats equal to 5000 $.

I think its a bargain even if your zcl become 0 after the airdrop (which is not going to happen)  , it will be a bargain.  

I chickened out on Ignis / NXT airdrop and lost the opportunity to get 20000 $ . I think opportunities like this will become scarce.

This is just my point of view

I find it wrong. Pessimistic scenario could be the only scenario which I'm seeing in the future, and only worse than described. 1 BTCP = ~$75 & 1 ZCL = ~$1, right after the fork.

I'd still probably suggest everyone buying right now to stay away, and those who've already got a lot of profit by now to sell and leave it. A huge dump should be in the cards to play soon.
Activity: 22
When I try to load the wallet gui it just flashes a black screen. What could be the problem? Something to do with Java?
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
This is genius>>Merging the blockchains>>>an inward airdrop. I think it will revive ZCL already up 100x .>HUge wallet support and network support will force lisiting and the price will pump further. an investment from now of 1000 should be around 6000. (6x).

Jump to: