Author

Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax - page 130. (Read 339512 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 11
Waiting for some correction to 0.005
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
We are still in early price stage. 1000$, here we come.
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
Interesting,
Only big news is that btc & zcl fork, so we going moon? 

I am happy with the current price and sell some of my coins to btc. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Whatever, price pump is great thing.
Activity: 129
Merit: 0
Hi guys,

How much network bandwidth will be used to sync the wallet? And by the way is it necessary to have my local PC wallet in order to get Bitcoin Private? I have ZCL in my cryptopia account

Thanks

In my case, the C:\Users\%name%\AppData\Roaming\Zclassic folder is 1.49GB in size and it took about 5 or 6 hours to download.

I would recommend that you have your ZCL in a local wallet, not an exchange, in case the exchange doesn't support the fork.

There is also a useful FAQ here about BTCP which talks about where to keep your ZCL and other stuff:  https://www.reddit.com/r/ZClassic/comments/7mg5je/zcl_btcp_faq/
Activity: 145
Also, a good video that helped me a lot in making working the wallet : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERtKxPkOkgo

Oh my God! It's works!! Thx very match. This video solves all problems.
Activity: 58
Hi guys,

How much network bandwidth will be used to sync the wallet? And by the way is it necessary to have my local PC wallet in order to get Bitcoin Private? I have ZCL in my cryptopia account

Thanks
Activity: 580
Merit: 253
Atheios.org
Big profit right now well done everyone involved Smiley
Activity: 4
Also, a good video that helped me a lot in making working the wallet : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERtKxPkOkgo
Activity: 26
that is good news . watching carefully
Activity: 1

Try this:
1. Download from https://github.com/z-classic/zclassic/releases/tag/1.1
- ZClassicGUIWallet1.1.zip
and
- Source code (zip)
2. Install wallet from ZClassicGUIWallet1.1.zip
3. unpack Source code (zip)
4. Take  ZClassicSwingWalletUI.jar from unpacked file and copy it to instalation directory
5. Take  zclassic.conf from unpacked file and copy it to C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\Zclassic
6. Run wallet by clicking on ZClassicSwingWalletUI.jar
Activity: 41
nice project,but wallet has too much problem,please fix this.thxxxx
Activity: 4

Well I had the same issue, not synchronizing at all untill I decided to let the client open and see what happens. It started sync after 1 h probably because many people are all trying at the same time synchronizing their Zclassic wallet. So it might start if you wait longer.

EDIT: Do not forget to start zcashhd.exe before ZClassicSwingWalletGUI.jar
Activity: 145
 I tried all available methods. I did everything right. And at the end I expect an error of 93.73. What should I do??
Activity: 30
Merit: 1

Can you please help with wallet? Why does this always pops up?

it's ok. problem in decimal numbers of OS locale
when wallet sync to 100% this error disappear

It does not start sync at all.

Same probblem here.. I've installed it step by step.
1 zcl = 1 btc private
1 btc = 1 btc private

Do the math.
Zclassic ist still very cheap.
It will be big. Thank me later.
Activity: 12
Actually utility of BTC, LTC, even this trash BTC Gold is that all major exchanges are supporting it, and it can be used, as transmiter of money.

Here we have bittrex pump. But I guess I'm biased, because I had this ZCL, and sold, because for months it was nothing. Then just shoot up to the moon out of the sky blue.

Money talks and BULLSHIT walks. This has raised so much money at this point and garnered respective attention, that you can rest assured that Bittrix and others will be more than happy to facilitate sale of Bitcoin Private.
Activity: 31
Pump and Dump in progress... The Zencash holders will feel betrayed.
I used to love ZCL when it was launched but people behind it are just here for a quick buck

Wallet does not work at all for me, tried everything.

i'm trying to get it to work, but my .jar file isn't opening.

compared to how easy the ZEC wallet is this really is a pain!

still i've got around 1 month to fix it before the fork Tongue
Activity: 392
Multiversum
I used to love ZCL when it was launched but people behind it are just here for a quick buck

Wallet does not work at all for me, tried everything.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Jump to: