Author

Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax - page 128. (Read 339512 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
I buy zcl on $2.5 and $4.5 and $25 and $35 and $90 and $120 and i buy it on $300 also  Wink

1 ZCL = 1 BTCP = $2000 in Q2 2018

I am also buying that. The price is really gone at a higher speed. a few days ago the price was going very well and i bought at that time after that when the price was reducing i sold them but on the next day i saw it as 3x, then i searched about it on net and found that this coin has a very high potential to increase in value. they are saying that the price will go to $500 but I know about these type predictions and according to my experience the price will go to $1000 in the coming month.
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
Is this reboot going to be 'Bitcoin private', or 'Bitcoin Cash private'? Can we have both?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
My wallet is fully synced. and I sent some zclassic to a t address generated by my wallet...I know the transaction went through because it shows on the blockchain.

http://www.myzcl.com/tx/c843b2734a2082685d6604405f1c0571e9bacaf4d25b220ab0454896e0870559

but on my wallet it says No recieved Transactions and I dont see any t address. Is there any way I can add my t address to my wallet and have it show?
Activity: 1
I buy zcl on $2.5 and $4.5 and $25 and $35 and $90 and $120 and i buy it on $300 also  Wink

1 ZCL = 1 BTCP = $2000 in Q2 2018
Activity: 882
Merit: 310
Crazy coin,cant imagine where will it down to after the climax.

1/10 of value today. Maybe even less, because ZCL will be unusable. BTCP, will fade away soon too.
But wtf, let's party today. So many ignorants in this thread.

Almost biz on 4chan.
Activity: 622
Merit: 251
love coins
Crazy coin,cant imagine where will it down to after the climax.
Activity: 306
Merit: 100
Surprising that this is under $100 - I can imagine this is due to go up closer to $200-$300 at the very least with the upcoming fork, makes you wonder why there is any sells at all  Huh

Just some people are inpatient Smiley What to do
Some of them could not install and synchronize ZCL wallet, so they made FUD

well to be fair wallet is really bad compared to other wallets like nem, ark,lisk, monero etc etc
Activity: 136
Merit: 11
Surprising that this is under $100 - I can imagine this is due to go up closer to $200-$300 at the very least with the upcoming fork, makes you wonder why there is any sells at all  Huh

Some of them could not install and synchronize ZCL wallet, so they made FUD
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Activity: 314
einc.io
Activity: 214
Merit: 1
I heard that bittrex will support BTCP. Can anyone explain about it. Is there any news from the developers. It is a great idea for this coin as we will not do any hard work and we will get the coins instantly. I have bought a high amount of coins at a price 0.0067 BTC and 0.0072 BTC, As I know in the coming weeks the price is going to rise to a more higher level.
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
Guyz, tell me pls what miner do you use? As I understood the best pool for zcl is zpool? (iam newbie so my questions will be as trivial as possible:)

I'm mining here https://zclassic.miningpoolhub.com. Perfect hash, 0.9 fee.

Thx! will try
And which miner do u use?

claymore_zcash
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
hello guys
I have a question, well if we have some zcl in our wallet how do we claim the BTCP coin?
do we have to put zcl coin on the privet or on the transparent wallet ?
thanks for your answers

until now there has been no official announcement about it
because the hardforknya process is also still about 1 month away

we wait for news from the developer
Will that really be a one month away? I heard that this fork will be on 2nd January and heard that within a day or two the price of ZCL is confirmed by experts that it will reach to $500. I want some confirmation about the timing of this fork.
Activity: 62
hello guys
I have a question, well if we have some zcl in our wallet how do we claim the BTCP coin?
thanks for your answers

until now there has been no official announcement about it
because the hardforknya process is also still about 1 month away

we wait for news from the developer
Activity: 16
New, easy to use wallet should be due next week for anyone finding it hard to use the current tools.

Where did you read that?
Activity: 62
good move from ZLC
communities are getting bigger
in january zcl will explode greater  Grin Grin
Activity: 294
BITCOINZ is already a z-fork with the bitcoin branding and name.... and not many people cares about it...
Activity: 32
hello guys
thanks for your answers
Activity: 12
New, easy to use wallet should be due next week for anyone finding it hard to use the current tools.
Activity: 138
Now I use https://minez.zone/ pool with EWBF miner.
miner --server ny1.minez.zone --user t1Me4CdT1WnUxW4AM6PjxAwKwnpyZV6qUCz.rig --pass x --pec  --port 3034
But i am not sure that ZCL more profitable than ZEC. I'll see tomorrow.
Jump to: