Author

Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax - page 195. (Read 339512 times)

Activity: 463
Merit: 256
New pool up & running from PooLto.be, 0.5% fee, 0.01 ZCL payout

https://zcl.poolto.be

what payout sheme?
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Wow, ZClassic is rising quick. Wink

The main difference in ZCash and ZClassic miners is that, those who are mining ZCash, exchange it quickly for bitcoins, while those who are mining ZClassic, have believe in ZCL and keep it up in their wallets.

It's rising because it's a penny stock, miners don't believe in coin, they mine and dump.

Whatever the reason it's more than doubled in price during the last ten days. That's a fast rise.

it's just the beginning.
Activity: 342
Merit: 250

The main difference in ZCash and ZClassic miners is that, those who are mining ZCash, exchange it quickly for bitcoins, while those who are mining ZClassic, have believe in ZCL and keep it up in their wallets.

It's rising because it's a penny stock, miners don't believe in coin, they mine and dump.

Whatever the reason it's more than doubled in price during the last ten days. That's a fast rise.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
Zclassic is a good project, Miner's sometimes prefer to zcash, but I need more publicity and maybe a much bigger exchange.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 507
We are still mining zcash and zclassic, we have currently 10ksol on zclassic and hope others to join us, so we can find some more blockx!!

http://zcash.miningspeed.com

0% fee!!

New frontend and still 0% fee..

Detailed miner stats and SSL support on the todo list..
GQM
Activity: 57
Mr Oc
Your  Suprnova  pool Statistic shows  almost DOUBLE  ! and  that  is  far  from  the TRU !
Real Statistic  is so diferent Sad
n/a      baja   854,269   5.663   0.0067   -  my  in  miner  staistic  is 950 H/s

This  statistic  after  24 h
Confirmed: 2.7019 ZCL
Unconfirmed: 0.3973 ZCL
Round earnings est: 0.0174 ZCL

After  2.5  year  I have  to say  Good Bye  and  NO  more   Suprnova  Sad   (  I  try  on  another  Suprnova  pools  )

Personally I'm using a fairly basic formula for calculating ZCL/day rewards found here:

https://pool.cryptobroker.io/zcl/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool

ie. (userHashrate / netHashrate) * dailySubsidy = ZCL/Day

Its only an estimate due to the large fluctuations in difficulty and changes hourly but is fairly accurate IMO

Would love any feedback Smiley
GQM
Activity: 57
Would someone be so kind to recommend the "best" exchange to trade ZCL? I mining ZCL and at some point I have to pay the electric bill, so although I'm hodl, I do need to exchange some of it Smiley I appreciate your help! Thanks!

P.S. Wish ShapeShift supported ZCL Sad

Currently Zclassic is available on Bittrex and C-CEX. Personally I use Bittrex currently but depending on how much your wanting to sell, you may want to spread your balance across both exchanges to get a better price avg.

Shapeshift would be a nice addition to our already growing services Wink

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ZCL
https://c-cex.com/?p=zcl-btc
legendary
Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000
Peaky Blinder
Mr Oc
Your  Suprnova  pool Statistic shows  almost DOUBLE  ! and  that  is  far  from  the TRU !
n/a      baja   854,269   5.663   0.0067   -  my  in  miner  staistic  is 950 H/s

After  2.5  year  I have  to say  Good Bye  and  NO  more   Suprnova  Sad   (  I  try  on  another  Suprnova  pools  )

I saw that too. The best way to check your daily earnings is whattomine.
Activity: 14
Mr Oc

Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Would someone be so kind to recommend the "best" exchange to trade ZCL? I mining ZCL and at some point I have to pay the electric bill, so although I'm hodl, I do need to exchange some of it Smiley I appreciate your help! Thanks!

I currently recommend bittrex.

Thanks! Not many choices, yet.

I currently recommend bittrex.
Activity: 150
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
Well ZClassic is surely getting some pumps right now, if Poloniex considers putting it up on their exchange, we'll surely see a bigger pump there.

Currently it's the most profitable coin to mine, and getting a good rise in difficulty level too!

How can you tell that it's the most profitable coin to mine? Thanks for the info!

http://whattomine.com/coins
or http://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency
Activity: 784
I also think current price movement is small pump and price will dump little bit. I just missed to buy some but there will be many occasions in near future for sure like every other coin. I didn't go near Zcash but this one looks good at large. I am with an eye on the changing situation.
legendary
Activity: 1358
ZClassic Windows wallet , on the works.

Dev's confirmed they will release for ZCash too

ZClassic before Zcash?

Yup you heard it right, tell all your friends:  Zclassic will have a windows wallet before Zcash!!!!
That is epic haha

Dev's confirmed they will release for ZCash too

ZClassic before Zcash?
Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
good news! Beautiful work to the team!
Activity: 87
Merit: 10