Author

Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax - page 197. (Read 339512 times)

legendary
Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000
Peaky Blinder

Now we'll have a reaccumulation at 80-100k, then above 200k, reaccu again and 500k.

I think looks like dygus may have called it, we shall see Smiley but im expecting/hoping another good run up and hopefully in next few days/week to 2-300k!!

Few days of consolidation would be healthy.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

Now we'll have a reaccumulation at 80-100k, then above 200k, reaccu again and 500k.

I think looks like dygus may have called it, we shall see Smiley but im expecting/hoping another good run up and hopefully in next few days/week to 2-300k!!
legendary
Diff doubled, price doubled. Works for me.

well i called it, price is returning to previous levels by the looks of it, lower difficulty will soon follow.

how is 90-100k sats anywhere close to previous levels??
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

well i called it, price is returning to previous levels by the looks of it, lower difficulty will soon follow.

Placed buy orders btwn 40-50k, can't wait for next round 😀
legendary
Activity: 882

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
legendary
Activity: 882
The worst is that small miner like me who made usually 40ZCL per day now only make less than 10ZCl per day since all the farms run on ZCL.
Saw few moment ago 250MH alone on one pool and this was 99% of all the Net hash. This isn't healthy anymore. The pool operators should ban these farms or hobby miners die hard.

this is what happens no matter what the coin is, just have to jump around and find something new until the farms bugger off. we little fish miners will always feed of the scraps of the big farms thats just how it will always be. Althou if the price does not move anymore and drops it will be unprofitable for them and they will leave like always.
Plus i believe is was just a group of people buying in at a low price and thats why the movement has pretty much halted for the moment. if it was a pump the target was not very high so seems unlikely and there is a chance the price will return close to where it was for a little while longer.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 507
We are still mining zcash and zclassic, we have currently 10ksol on zclassic and hope others to join us, so we can find some more blockx!!

http://zcash.miningspeed.com

0% fee!!
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Guys, I am out, ZCL price will not rise anymore.

lol. This guy.
Please stay out kid.
This coin isn't some pump and dumb scheme.
There is a huge group of devs working "for free", because they believe in the long term potential in this coin. It's been about 2.5 months...not even 3 months and this FUD is amazingly unbelievable.
This coin will succeed, and not because I said it, but because each day there is progress being made on the dev side to further implementation.
In reality because this is the EXACT same technology as ZEC, just with the tax removed, nearly all there development is cloned from Zcash.
Meaning if Zec gets it, these guys get the same progress (sometimes even faster), a few weeks/days later.
This is not rocket science. This is COMMON SENSE.... that apparently you fudsters don't have or get.
21 million coins is not a lot...
but when you combine this coin with ZEC's cap... 42 million...
Guess what... it's still not a lot.
I'm going long, because I will have the last laugh...
8 or 10 years later.
When i'm sipping that "insert your favorite liquor/cocktail" on the beach...
AND BOY.
You are bringing it to me.
Activity: 130
Merit: 11
The worst is that small miner like me who made usually 40ZCL per day now only make less than 10ZCl per day since all the farms run on ZCL.
Saw few moment ago 250MH alone on one pool and this was 99% of all the Net hash. This isn't healthy anymore. The pool operators should ban these farms or hobby miners die hard.

You do realize that's because overall difficulty rose up? it's not only pool's problem
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Fighting mob law and inquisition in this forum
legendary
Activity: 1193
Peaky Blinder

Activity: 228
Merit: 46
I am now in XVC alias Vcash because this thing gonna rocket up very soon.

Would you like troll somewhere else about your dying coin?

Quote from: XVC forum
Hi !
I'm writing this post to explain what is happening to the Vcash network & project.
It started last week when john-connor decided to suspend the road-map due to lack of community support & funding. After that he shut down the forum.
Activity: 83
I am now in XVC alias Vcash because this thing gonna rocket up very soon.
Activity: 83
Guys, I am out, ZCL price will not rise anymore.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!

would be pretty sweet if we got to half the price of Zec Cheesy... seriously thou why is it moving all of a sudden.....
I think this coin deserves at least ratio 1:10 to Zcash, similiar to ETH/ETC, and it may be matter of few days it will happen.
But i hope for more as this coin have one advantage over Zcash - NO 20% bounty (premine in fact) for devs.
i agree, 1:10-15 would be a fare price imo.

Hey Zeb, been awhile

How's it going?

I bought some because your in it...
aww , I am honored Smiley

Im ok, hope your good!?

Doing great man! Check out my Twitter @ohyperjacked and join us at the decred slack channel ...good times ahead!

Tweeted about $zcl ...early bird gets the worm! Cheers m8

legendary

would be pretty sweet if we got to half the price of Zec Cheesy... seriously thou why is it moving all of a sudden.....
I think this coin deserves at least ratio 1:10 to Zcash, similiar to ETH/ETC, and it may be matter of few days it will happen.
But i hope for more as this coin have one advantage over Zcash - NO 20% bounty (premine in fact) for devs.

Hey Zeb, been awhile

How's it going?

aww , I am honored Smiley

Im ok, hope your good!?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!

Hey Zeb, been awhile

How's it going?

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

All classic coins have no chance to life. This is just opportunity to make money on fame and abilities of original coins.
legendary

Jump to: