Author

Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax - page 225. (Read 339512 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 252
Bought a nice stake at 34 and at 36. Go go go ZCL it is time for moon!!!

YOU FUCKING LITTLE BITCH
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Bought a nice stake at 34 and at 36. Go go go ZCL it is time for moon!!!
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Nice to see things coming along. But to get recognition it needs, need to have a road-map for sure. Dev team and whos behind zclassic. Better OP post and cleaner and more professional looking like many other maybe to remake and adjust it. More platforms would be good beat zec to having a windows build. Having more active blockchains too. Maybe more exchanges but exchanges can often not just kill coins need to have a strong community before submitting to big exchanges or can just see another zcash massive dump frenzies coming along.
M++
Activity: 342
Merit: 250
The new website version is online

www.zclassic.org

Also consider to join twitter to be updated https://twitter.com/zclassiccoin

Slack is even better, I'm there and this is a legit community, with some great devs (even if they are not loud, they are working hard on it).

I've bought some ZCL, the inflation is high, but ZCL is still not recognized at it should be IMO, of course with fork, people always have a bad feeling, but this one is needed.
Activity: 565
Merit: 316
I am only getting 1 connection.

Does anyone have a list of nodes - not sure I am on a valid chain.

addnode=zcl.suprnova.cc

And you should then automatically get other nodes as well

Great! I got 2 connections now!  Grin
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
I dont know if this coin will going to pump or what. I invest this coin
yesterday but seems the price right now is dump. I dont know really
if their is a good future in ZCL.

It seems to be an honest group behind it but the inflation is whats bringing the price down for now.  When enough people get interested to offset the inflation the price will equalize and start heading up.

50K is still a small number of coins; I agree as it gains popularity it will go up in price. With as popular as zcash is and the fact this coin has a dev and no founder reward I cant see how it wont get noticed eventually.  Its does need a Bittrex add though imo.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

addnode=zcl.suprnova.cc

And you should then automatically get other nodes as well
Activity: 565
Merit: 316

Activity: 346

It seems to be an honest group behind it but the inflation is whats bringing the price down for now.  When enough people get interested to offset the inflation the price will equalize and start heading up.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
I glad if zclassic's developer are really seriously building this coin because with there are coins that had been hard forked like ethereum classic, it is mean there are many developers who made shitcoins and they just looking for money without fair ways are like trading,mining and other ways.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
Any compiled mining windows please?
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
Believe me it's pumping today! BUY BUY BUY! until it's cheap!   Wink Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 346
Honestly I think its going to 0.001

Its quite likely.
Activity: 90
Merit: 21
Miners are just dump coins, this coin is looking similar to zcash....
legendary
Activity: 1611
Merit: 1001
Honestly I think its going to 0.001
BUY now! It's 0.0035 on ccex!
ZeroCashCloud now offers Zclassic $ZCL hashing power & mining contracts!

You can buy here https://www.zerocashcloud.com/marketZcl or here https://www.zerocashcloud.com/contractsZcl

As always we offer the most profitable rates per contracts, don't miss this chance.

Have a good and profitable mining,

ZeroCashCloud.com team.

I think u need to create your own thread for your RISKY type of investment.. NOT US!! I am also a victim of this kind of scheme.. If i go mining i'd rather to buy a descent GPU, but not to entrust my money in program like this.. GO AWAY SPAMMER!!
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
ZeroCashCloud now offers Zclassic $ZCL hashing power & mining contracts!

You can buy here https://www.zerocashcloud.com/marketZcl or here https://www.zerocashcloud.com/contractsZcl

As always we offer the most profitable rates per contracts, don't miss this chance.

Have a good and profitable mining,

ZeroCashCloud.com team.
Activity: 399
Merit: 254
You're right Placebo your not scammer but a certified spammer! lol

ZCL is now 0.0047 it's time to buy! Smiley Smiley

I'm waiting for 0.0030 and then i will ask dev to fork the coin... in fact i have receive a PM from him Cheesy with some decent information. Not like idiots that try to sell their coins with profit by spamming the ZEC thread.

like the dev is going to fork the coin because some scrub asked him to lol..... your a sad case of pathetic.

i didn't say that...i said i have receive a PM from dev and in his PM there was a lot more smart words then all this community together Cheesy and in fact,  if i make profit, i don't care if the whole BCT think that i'm pathtic, you can even call me homo pathetic Cheesy as long as i see some good BTC return i just don't care Cheesy

placebo lol / maybe you right - ZCL time not come yet -  i guess 0.001 god price to jone it now --- only drops no support - im also out

"I'm waiting for 0.0030 and then i will ask dev to fork the coin.." your words scrub. We are all here for profit, what your doing is just trying to squish the competition because your ZEC dark crap wont go anywhere, your a spammer and a scammer.

I even don't have any ZEC Dark crap... already sold the coins that i bought... but i have some ZEC crap Wink Anyway...i warm investors 2 days ago to dump their coins, i was right... i will leave this thread, nothing to add more... in a few weeks this thread will be gone like 99.999% of the other threads (and that also include ZEC, or ZEC Dark crap, or any other cryptocoin crap)
Jump to: