Author

Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax - page 226. (Read 339512 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
You're right Placebo your not scammer but a certified spammer! lol

ZCL is now 0.0047 it's time to buy! Smiley Smiley

I'm waiting for 0.0030 and then i will ask dev to fork the coin... in fact i have receive a PM from him Cheesy with some decent information. Not like idiots that try to sell their coins with profit by spamming the ZEC thread.

like the dev is going to fork the coin because some scrub asked him to lol..... your a sad case of pathetic.

i didn't say that...i said i have receive a PM from dev and in his PM there was a lot more smart words then all this community together Cheesy and in fact,  if i make profit, i don't care if the whole BCT think that i'm pathtic, you can even call me homo pathetic Cheesy as long as i see some good BTC return i just don't care Cheesy

"I'm waiting for 0.0030 and then i will ask dev to fork the coin.." your words scrub. We are all here for profit, what your doing is just trying to squish the competition because your ZEC dark crap wont go anywhere, your a spammer and a scammer.

I even don't have any ZEC Dark crap... already sold the coins that i bought... but i have some ZEC crap Wink Anyway...i warm investors 2 days ago to dump their coins, i was right... i will leave this thread, nothing to add more... in a few weeks this thread will be gone like 99.999% of the other threads (and that also include ZEC, or ZEC Dark crap, or any other cryptocoin crap)
legendary
Activity: 882

I'm waiting for 0.0030 and then i will ask dev to fork the coin... in fact i have receive a PM from him Cheesy with some decent information. Not like idiots that try to sell their coins with profit by spamming the ZEC thread.

like the dev is going to fork the coin because some scrub asked him to lol..... your a sad case of pathetic.

i didn't say that...i said i have receive a PM from dev and in his PM there was a lot more smart words then all this community together Cheesy and in fact,  if i make profit, i don't care if the whole BCT think that i'm pathtic, you can even call me homo pathetic Cheesy as long as i see some good BTC return i just don't care Cheesy

"I'm waiting for 0.0030 and then i will ask dev to fork the coin.." your words scrub. We are all here for profit, what your doing is just trying to squish the competition because your ZEC dark crap wont go anywhere, your a spammer and a scammer.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 882

legendary

Activity: 336
Merit: 252
I know why batty boi Placebo is trolling this thread hard.

He launched scamcoin Zcashdark coin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1666969.140

Placebo is a flaming homosexual scammer.

Kiss

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy I don't launch any coins my friend.... trolling, I would say saying facts... look at the price... that say enough, don't you think so? only sells, no buys, so only dumping from miners Wink

Well you are my favourite scammer......you fucking wanker.... Kiss

I think you need to search the definition of scammer. Wink spammer maybe Smiley

oh please princess, we all know you are a fucking whore Tongue
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

legendary

Kiss

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy I don't launch any coins my friend.... trolling, I would say saying facts... look at the price... that say enough, don't you think so? only sells, no buys, so only dumping from miners Wink

I think you need to search the definition of scammer. Wink spammer maybe Smiley

Kiss

legendary

Kiss

Kiss
legendary
0.00475000 BTC.... it is even dropping faster then I've expected. I have warn everybody here... I hope people listen and sold it at 0.00700000 BTC... 0.00400000 is getting closer and closer, lets see if it can hold 0.00300000, if it hit Bittrex/dumptrex/shittrex then it will certainly drop below 0.003000000 BTC the next day.
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman
Definitely going to be buying more. If you can't see how this is going to go you haven't been in crypto very long..

I see how it will go... takeover soon ... 1 sat soon... delisted in 6 months Wink

keep going its almost at my buy order  Grin

lol, Placebo moved to ccex now? I thought he was a yobit dweller ?
M++
Activity: 342
Merit: 250
why there is so much hate around. Altcoins community is that much toxic? Wow Cheesy

You should join Slack of this coin and check it by yourself. It's perfectly legit, the dev team seem great, and honest.

This fork is a serious shit. Everybody whined about Zcash start, 20% tax. It's removed now. I believe in this coin and will invest quite few buck but I'm waiting for a serious exchange such as Bittrex
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
By Monday zcl will be on bitrex Smiley Smiley

You want to make a rumor right? You never hear this before
you are dreaming at night!!!
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
By Monday zcl will be on bitrex Smiley Smiley

legendary
Definitely going to be buying more. If you can't see how this is going to go you haven't been in crypto very long..

I see how it will go... takeover soon ... 1 sat soon... delisted in 6 months Wink

1 sat?
Activity: 598
Merit: 500

legendary

legendary
Ok, I'm out of here!

Nearly 10 hours of mining and it just isn't paying what ZEC does.

Right now with the payout vs current price, just not worth it. Should price come up maybe 20-30 % Ill be back  Wink

Already switched back to ZEC. But I had to check it out. 10 hours to long! I hate losing money lol

Good Luck!!

PS: If ZEC keeps falling in price I may even go back to good old ETH or EXP  Grin

I agree, not worth looking at ZCL.

PS: You can mine ZCL but you won't be able to dump it, only 12.64BTC on the market to dump...
3k ZCL from DEV address t1ZiuPPaCuTGAQaqg1mXc9f7fTuschtFb3s is waitting to dump  Grin

He already dumped, you need to check the block explorer in detail... but everybody know that this is a scam coin... look at the buy support, dropping by the second, look at the price, dropping by the second, it will move a lot faster lower then what I even was expecting. As I warm all people 2 days ago and yesterday, avoid this shit at all cost.

i dont think this is a scamcoin...the guy who mined the 3k coins...good job well done...nice money...nothing more...he was just lucky and its ok...few yrs ago i had something like this and made over 10btc in around 10mins of mining...its pure luck...but no scam...the best sign is it isnt added on yobit where 98% of all coins are scamcoins and this is ur exchange no1 my friend...
i made good money on this coin and still makin´and u have nothing more to do as spaming threads..and spaming trollbox of yobit to buy some crap that u can dump ur shit

btw im waiting for another entry...just waiting the night and watching tomorrow

Do you remember how they called C-CEX a few months ago ? Wink
Jump to: