Author

Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax - page 229. (Read 339512 times)

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1068
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1169
So bittrex soon?  Smiley
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
We need more exchanges (bittrex, poloniex)!

Maybe try hitting up YoBit exchange, that's where one would start prior to the previously mentioned exchanges.
Activity: 1073
Merit: 666
when it will have a window version?
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
We need more exchanges (bittrex, poloniex)!
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
im mining only ZEC, this team doesnt do anything now
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
with this price. I will stop all miners it's not worth mining
legendary
Activity: 977
Merit: 1011
Somebody should contact flypool.org and ask them to add ZCL.
Activity: 17
Anyone know why people are fleeing pool.MN ? it was the largest pool now its the smallest

good question, watched it go from 1200 workers down to 890... whats up with that...... only thing i can think of is people are not liking the payout estimates being so badly off and thinking they are getting ripped off.

I was assuming that it had to do with new pools coming online. pool.NM was one of the first of only a couple options. Now with more available the user base is being spread out. Seems like the user base dropped some when Supernova came online...of course, these are just my assumptions and not based on any facts.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Ok, I'm out of here!

Nearly 10 hours of mining and it just isn't paying what ZEC does.

Right now with the payout vs current price, just not worth it. Should price come up maybe 20-30 % Ill be back  Wink

Already switched back to ZEC. But I had to check it out. 10 hours to long! I hate losing money lol

Good Luck!!

PS: If ZEC keeps falling in price I may even go back to good old ETH or EXP  Grin
legendary
Activity: 882
Anyone know why people are fleeing pool.MN ? it was the largest pool now its the smallest

good question, watched it go from 1200 workers down to 890... whats up with that...... only thing i can think of is people are not liking the payout estimates being so badly off and thinking they are getting ripped off.
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
Activity: 908
Merit: 503
whattomine.com revenue is really buggy, 100Sol/s gives you this :

#1 zclassic 0.00367 btc
#2 zcash    0.00689 btc

zcash is almost twice as profitable. what does that site calculate ?

legendary
Activity: 1611
Merit: 1001
i figured i'd tried ming some "zickles"

Should seriously consider changing the name to Zickle. It would disisociate as a zcash clone... and because it is just so much more fun to say! Cheesy

I'll give you a zickle if you tickle my...
Activity: 17
i figured i'd tried ming some "zickles"

Should seriously consider changing the name to Zickle. It would disisociate as a zcash clone... and because it is just so much more fun to say! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
I've added anonymous mining as well now, you can simply do:

./nheqminer -l zcl.suprnova.cc:4042 -u t1gmg4yJuwDvErGbzVERx69zt9qsa4ZpMYG -p x

and will get paid automatically to your wallet one your confirmed balances hits 0.005 coins.

More details on https://zcl.suprnova.cc/index.php?page=gettingstarted

However registered mining doesn't cost you anything, just a few mins to create an account

Bumping this once more as it was going under in all the FUD Smiley

hey oc
i got both the nheqminer v0.2a and v0.4a to work on nicehash with my nvidia 750ti's mining zcash.
did well at the launch craziness (im just a "penny jar" miner... no big farm or any of that business)
now that its died down i figured i'd tried ming some "zickles" on your pool. heard its the next big z-thing (well for next couple of days anyway Roll Eyes)
i cant seem to get it (nheqmine_v0.3a_suprnova) working. does it support nvidea?
if so, any chance yu could post a batch for an nvidia 750ti?
thanx for all the great work yu do BTW.

siraz
Jump to: