Author

Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax - page 242. (Read 339392 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 10
Hi people.
Can someone of devs tell us when we could expect this coin on some bigger exchanges, like Bittrex, or Polo??
I think that this coin have some big potencial.
Activity: 346
Merit: 250
Not the greatest chart but better than exchange.

https://cryptrader.com/charts/ccex/zcl/btc
that bitch will pump for sure as people become more disillusioned with zcrash......

That OP needs to be updated, people are starting to really get interested and it doesnt look professional.

318 Slack users after 2 days.
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
that bitch will pump for sure as people become more disillusioned with zcrash......
Still climbing Nethash: 791,917.00 H/s
That would be funny if this ends up with more hashrate than Zcash  Tongue

Zcash price will decrease continually for a while therefore hashrate will too.  With Classic its more likely that the price will continue climbing and hashrate will follow.

Its possible.
legendary
Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005
..like bright metal on a sullen ground.
That would be funny if this ends up with more hashrate than Zcash  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
Is there any zcash classic minig calculator Huh

Use coinwarz and just modify the parameters.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Is there any zcash classic minig calculator Huh
current difficulty and current price make profits on par with zcash whic was to most profitable amd coin so far

Yes, and the other thing to consider is zcash will continue to have a downwards trajectory for quite a while due to its still crazy price but zclassic has much room to grow.

When we talk about mining profitability we shuld consider mining every coin available. For now Zclassic is the most profitable but Monero is close behind. When difficulty increase a little Monero steals the profit.

Future potential should be taken into consideration also.  Bear market vs. Bull market etc.
Activity: 17
current difficulty and current price make profits on par with zcash whic was to most profitable amd coin so far

Yes, and the other thing to consider is zcash will continue to have a downwards trajectory for quite a while due to its still crazy price but zclassic has much room to grow.

When we talk about mining profitability we shuld consider mining every coin available. For now Zclassic is the most profitable but Monero is close behind. When difficulty increase a little Monero steals the profit.

Activity: 649
Merit: 505
Hash rate is increasing very fast
Difficulty will increase and in one, maybe two days mining will be unprofitable. Then it will be better to mine Monero.

Price is also going up fast.  Hanging around 0.01 now.
Block explorer being tested.  OP will be updated today.

Meanwhile....
647,201.00 H/s

I think thats like 25% of zcrash.

wow, your maths really adds up. so how is this 25% of 8.5MH at Zcash?
just like everything else you say here trying to pump it up, really its at 0.1?
At least try to be honest, when you are bashing Zcash.

Last I checked pool was reporting 2400k hash for zec.

you picked on pool out of many for zec and there are more than 10 for it, while only one couple of pools for Zclassic.
be honest about it and there will be more people supporting this. You go out of your way to sound like a pump and dump scam.

That was the global hashrate it was reporting.  Can you post a chart for zec global hashrate?

http://www.coinwarz.com/network-hashrate-charts/zcash-network-hashrate-chart

Thanks.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 550
Activity: 17
Difficulty will increase and in one, maybe two days mining will be unprofitable. Then it will be better to mine Monero.
Activity: 248
Block explorer being tested.  OP will be updated today.

Meanwhile....
647,201.00 H/s

I think thats like 25% of zcrash.

wow, your maths really adds up. so how is this 25% of 8.5MH at Zcash?
just like everything else you say here trying to pump it up, really its at 0.1?
At least try to be honest, when you are bashing Zcash.

Last I checked pool was reporting 2400k hash for zec.

you picked on pool out of many for zec and there are more than 10 for it, while only one couple of pools for Zclassic.
be honest about it and there will be more people supporting this. You go out of your way to sound like a pump and dump scam.

That was the global hashrate it was reporting.  Can you post a chart for zec global hashrate?

http://www.coinwarz.com/network-hashrate-charts/zcash-network-hashrate-chart
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
 722,934.00 H/s
Jump to: