Author

Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax - page 241. (Read 339392 times)

Activity: 172
Merit: 100
zcash classic? Come on, such low scamming skills.
Activity: 346
Merit: 250
last chance to get coins under 0.01 it seems

Shhhh.... Don't tell them.
legendary
Activity: 1611
Merit: 1001
last chance to get coins under 0.01 it seems
That would be funny if this ends up with more hashrate than Zcash  Tongue

Zcash price will decrease continually for a while therefore hashrate will too.  With Classic its more likely that the price will continue climbing and hashrate will follow.

Its possible.

Then as Zcash hashrate and price continue to fall, all the Zcash devs will still be issuing updates that Zclassic will also use.  The Zcash devs will effectively be working for Zclassic Grin Paid with 20% Zcash tax off their dying coin  Cheesy

ZClassic - Make Murica great again.
Nethash: 818,132.00 H/s
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
I tried to build the client on a VM with Ubuntu. No matter what I do I keep getting the error

configure: error: libdb.cxx headers missing

Any help building the client?
legendary
Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005
..like bright metal on a sullen ground.

Zcash price will decrease continually for a while therefore hashrate will too.  With Classic its more likely that the price will continue climbing and hashrate will follow.

Its possible.

Then as Zcash hashrate and price continue to fall, all the Zcash devs will still be issuing updates that Zclassic will also use.  The Zcash devs will effectively be working for Zclassic Grin Paid with 20% Zcash tax off their dying coin  Cheesy
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
If you you want to see a zcl block explorer i found this sites : https://cronicc.github.io/index.html  /  https://zclassic.31337.eu/insight/
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
I hope zclassic will be listed on bittrex  soon. The price is rising in the stable way .
legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos
Great news, this coin definitely has big potential. I can't wait Trex and Polo...

1st needs block explorer...
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
Great news, this coin definitely has big potential. I can't wait Trex and Polo...
legendary
Activity: 1611
Merit: 1001
Hi people.
Can someone of devs tell us when we could expect this coin on some bigger exchanges, like Bittrex, or Polo??
I think that this coin have some big potencial.

Trex would need the block explorer first. Same for polo if they choose it.

Block explorer should be ready tonight or tomorrow.
legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Hi people.
Can someone of devs tell us when we could expect this coin on some bigger exchanges, like Bittrex, or Polo??
I think that this coin have some big potencial.

Trex would need the block explorer first. Same for polo if they choose it.
Activity: 251

Yes, it is so funny Roll Eyes
I wish OP will got more serious because the coin has a lot of potential, the trading volume already 64.xx BTC in one exchanger.
Activity: 87
Merit: 1
More and more exchanges coming on board. This looks good!  Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
someone tell the OP to do some housekeeping and update that bloody thread.......Zcrash is about to get shagged hard by Zclassic....
Jump to: