Author

Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax - page 240. (Read 339392 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Hmm, looks like it's about time Smiley

https://zcl.suprnova.cc

Have fun guys, payouts enabled and working.

What shall I paste in the bat file exactly to mine ?
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Is there any windows version available?
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
Hmm, looks like it's about time Smiley

https://zcl.suprnova.cc

Have fun guys, payouts enabled and working.
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
Zclassic Mining Pool Hub

zclassic pool opened.

https://zclassic.miningpoolhub.com

- 0.9% Fee
- US, Europe, Asia servers
- Provides auto exchange, auto algo switching (Not yet for Zclassic but soon it will be implemented)

I Have been miming to your zclassic pool. I first wrote because I was nervous. I had .5 zclassic earning and none where confirmed. However, I just saw the first confirmation. Get back to you when I receive payout.
Mining pool hub rocks. They have every coin that is profitable and have auto profit switching option. Also, auto exchange options. The best pool by far. I tried about 80 percent of all zcash eth etc pool. They won my hashrate with superior web design ease of use and more option than other pools. THANKS miningpoolhub.com.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
Buy ZCL while it's cheap! Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
something stinks about this classic
 Embarrassed
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
But why is ZCL/BTC on c-cex 0.008 and on Cryptonia 0.045?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
Ouch, I invest my btc on this coin in trading,now my money value decreases by 50%😢😢

you should buy more coins with cheap price. it will bring big profits for you
Activity: 910
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Ouch, I invest my btc on this coin in trading,now my money value decreases by 50%😢😢
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
current difficulty and current price make profits on par with zcash whic was to most profitable amd coin so far

Yes, and the other thing to consider is zcash will continue to have a downwards trajectory for quite a while due to its still crazy price but zclassic has much room to grow.

When we talk about mining profitability we shuld consider mining every coin available. For now Zclassic is the most profitable but Monero is close behind. When difficulty increase a little Monero steals the profit.

Future potential should be taken into consideration also.  Bear market vs. Bull market etc.

Unfortunately, with all due respects, that is a wrong affirmation.  Strictly speaking, the miner's profitability is only directed towards what is the most profitable coin to mine right now, at that very specific moment.  One person might believe that another coin might have good future (short term or long term) increase in value, but that is mere speculation, not mining itself.
And one activity does not exclude the other:  For instance, if you strongly believe that ZCL will increase in value ("bull market" as you wrote), but Moneris happens to be more profitable to mine at that very moment, you would be much better to mine Moneris, then immediately sell and buy ZCL with your gains.  You would therefore end up having more ZCL in total than what you would have if you would have been mining ZCL directly, waiting for this larger stash to increase in value.  (And, by doing so, you would also be supporting ZCL's price by buying it.)

Said differently:  If you really do believe that ZCL will increase in value, then buy (invest in) the coin directly, right now.
And if you do believe it will loose value, then sell it right now.
That would be acting according to your own beliefs.

I am not speaking here about supporting a coin, or any other ideology.  Some people choose to mine (even at a loss) only to support a coin they believe in, and that is great, and I do encourage that as well!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1006
Mining Pool Hub
Zclassic Mining Pool Hub

zclassic pool opened.

https://zclassic.miningpoolhub.com

- 0.9% Fee
- US, Europe, Asia servers
- Provides auto exchange, auto algo switching (Not yet for Zclassic but soon it will be implemented)
Activity: 17
Meanwhile: Nethash: 914,039.00 H/s

It is not so good, mining will be unprofitable between 24h.

Price will follow hashrate.  This coin has organic growth, thats how things happen.
So why Bitcoin mining became unprofitable? Because difficulty is cosmic.
Activity: 346
Merit: 250

Price will follow hashrate.  This coin has organic growth, thats how things happen.
Activity: 17

zcash classic? Come on, such low scamming skills.

Zcash shill or just missed boat?
Activity: 355
zcash classic? Come on, such low scamming skills.

Yeah removing the 20% tax is so scammy, right??  Roll Eyes
Jump to: