Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax - page 51. (Read 339512 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Is this true?
If exchanges are paid to not add Bitcoinprivate, then that is a disgrace.

rumors are rumors. Nothing else...
Activity: 728
Merit: 100
In the long term, I see an excellent fate for this project. Because the team does not abandon the project and will develop it. Wait for the end of the year.
Activity: 53
Everyone knows?

https://nanex.co/exchange/BTCPNANO

Hint: Hold BTCP ;-)

My personal suggestion for anyone who can register there and actually able to deposit their BTCP: Sell before whales start selling theirs and it gets too late for you. Currently $75 which is much more than enough for BTCP.

you are the whale  Grin isn't it?

Hold BTCP and when startet on the big exchances, THEN market will be come in drive, why sold out at start Huh
when we start in bittrex, some information
Activity: 19
Merit: 3
Everyone knows?

My personal suggestion for anyone who can register there and actually able to deposit their BTCP: Sell before whales start selling theirs and it gets too late for you. Currently $75 which is much more than enough for BTCP.

you are the whale  Grin isn't it?

Hold BTCP and when startet on the big exchances, THEN market will be come in drive, why sold out at start Huh
Everyone knows?

you do not have a clue
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
Everyone knows?

Activity: 60
Merit: 2
Price prediction from here?
Nothing interesting in near months. Continue to downtrend with some trading up and down. Quick proffit from holding is very unlikely. Unless we talk about intraday trading.
But i woudn't say the coin is dead, because:
1. It's an interesting coin to fork from, which can lead to pumps.
2. New development team is being discussed and to be selected somewhere in Q4, which can lead to good but kinda risky long-term.
hey folks,

you can help to list btcp on cobinhood.com, if you like...

From Twitter:

Bitcoin Private
‏ @bitcoinprivate

Our fantastic community members added us to this community page for listing on @COBINHOOD . They want to see how much our community may support us. If you believe in Bitcoin Private, please go ahead and show your support!

Here the URL to force

https://cobinhood.canny.io/token-listing/p/list-bitcoin-private
Activity: 394
The explorer web is Off.....  Shocked Wink
Activity: 165
I have been enjoying my trading around ZCL during the Fork time. Initially bought for 0.0091 Btc and sold them when it reached 0.017

After the fork it reached to 60k sathoshi and bought few thousand ZCL coins and sold them around 150K. I am looking for another dip during next few days to buy around 50K. This coin really looks funny, but I am happy as long as I am able to make some profit out of it.
Activity: 75
Stop removing my post.  This last jumped in price it is called! the last squeeze.

Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
Who didn't think this would happen?

Before fork:

After fork:

LOL  Grin

That's a great one and it deserves my Merits Cheesy It's quite an original way to demonstrate the way Zclassic now took.
Activity: 30
Do you huys think it will recover with the market ?  Any price prediction ? Did the pump end ? Thinking of investing a grand or two
Activity: 360
Merit: 1
Price prediction from here?
Activity: 480
Merit: 68
I'm gonna get in ZCL, but waiting for November prices. (if that ever happens... if not never mind)
Activity: 728
is zcl dead ?
in tradingview member say that zcl dead. last twit not good. i must be sell my coin? i buy zcl in 0.0013B
I did not manage to sell my coins ZCL in time, now I do not see the point of selling it now. I'll keep it, the price will definitely rise when the market comes to life But I got compensation in the form of coins of BTCP.
Activity: 16
is zcl dead ?
in tradingview member say that zcl dead. last twit not good. i must be sell my coin? i buy zcl in 0.0013B
Activity: 32
i buy batcoin , my last chance to return my btc...
Did you see the sell wall?

Price (BTC) 0.00000001
Amount (BAT) 7074951223.95692539
Total (BTC) 70.74951224

yes, the biggest on cryptopia
i buy batcoin , my last chance to return my btc...
Did you see the sell wall?

Price (BTC) 0.00000001
Amount (BAT) 7074951223.95692539
Total (BTC) 70.74951224
Volumes are small. We are waiting for the best of times.
This coin is dead for a couple of years, I bought a btcp on the tradeshot 0.0064, good investment
Pages:
Jump to: