Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax - page 50. (Read 339512 times)

Activity: 258
Merit: 11
I will buy Zclassic when it will touch the $ 3
Activity: 19
Merit: 3
Hello all, I'm looking to get into zcl. Can anyone tell me what the point of this coin is?

Is it dead now that btcp took its place? I see one person thinks it will go to $35 this year. Any other hypothesis?

I know alot of people got murdered on this so maybe its a good time to get in. OTOH maybe its fully dead, I saw again today it took another shit. Ideas all?

TIA Smiley

I will hodl my ZCL 'cause it's a damned good coin for a new fork, prize i see not so high, i think roundabout 5 -15 Bucks in regular periods, in front of a fork again a rise to the moon...
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Hello all, I'm looking to get into zcl. Can anyone tell me what the point of this coin is?

Is it dead now that btcp took its place? I see one person thinks it will go to $35 this year. Any other hypothesis?

I know alot of people got murdered on this so maybe its a good time to get in. OTOH maybe its fully dead, I saw again today it took another shit. Ideas all?

TIA Smiley
copper member
Activity: 140
Do you have only wallet?
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Hi;

I am still mining ZCL with one of my rig. My 2018 ZCL prediction is around 35-40 USD for now.

Kind regards

Good News
Activity: 756
Merit: 541
Hi;

I am still mining ZCL with one of my rig. My 2018 ZCL prediction is around 35-40 USD for now.

Kind regards
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
Hello how to recieve my btcp?
Activity: 266
SOLO MINING POOL FOR PROFESSIONAL MINERS

https://zcl.solopool.org/

- 100% of the block reward will be credited to the miner who found it
- Support nicehash (special port)
- Full stats with charts, rewards and earnings
- Telegram bot (notifications of new blocks and rigs status)
- Stable payments
- Low fee
- DDOS protection
- Great ping

Welcome Wink

It seems that a good thing, can participate. Currently I still appreciate ZCL by the very good steps.

Activity: 784
Merit: 255
it's really unbelievable how fast btcp from wallet to nemex is. It takes not 30 seconds 'til arrive. No more time to dip on my coffee or smoking a cigarette, extremly fast, how i wonder Smiley

COOL !  Shocked

Regards

Frank

Is btcp no greater exchange Huh
Is this just https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-private/#markets Huh
Btcp must have a good exchange to raise prices.
Activity: 348
Merit: 101
it's really unbelievable how fast btcp from wallet to nemex is. It takes not 30 seconds 'til arrive. No more time to dip on my coffee or smoking a cigarette, extremly fast, how i wonder Smiley

COOL !  Shocked

Regards

Frank
Folks, at what exchanges can i buy private???

COOL !  Shocked

Regards

Frank
SOLO MINING POOL FOR PROFESSIONAL MINERS

https://zcl.solopool.org/

- 100% of the block reward will be credited to the miner who found it
- Support nicehash (special port)
- Full stats with charts, rewards and earnings
- Telegram bot (notifications of new blocks and rigs status)
- Stable payments
- Low fee
- DDOS protection
- Great ping

Welcome Wink

i tried it, look & feels very fine, respect... i'll watch solopool.org now ... hope btcz would someday cool ;-)
Activity: 348
Merit: 101
interesting projects there may be need to add images for participants more interested in joining
Some people say, that will be another fork ethereum-private. So save yours zcl and hodl, i am sure that this coin will make another pump in future.
Activity: 243
interesting projects there may be need to add images for participants more interested in joining
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
I have been enjoying my trading around ZCL during the Fork time. Initially bought for 0.0091 Btc and sold them when it reached 0.017

After the fork it reached to 60k sathoshi and bought few thousand ZCL coins and sold them around 150K. I am looking for another dip during next few days to buy around 50K. This coin really looks funny, but I am happy as long as I am able to make some profit out of it.

Problem is if you keep doing it again and again and again the moment will come inevitably where you make a mistake. ZCL doesn't have a lot going for it as of now.
Activity: 397
Merit: 9
BTCP is on tradesatoshi ...

Official price right now ... 61 $ per 1 BTCP

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-private/

Activity: 1
Hi, people I have 20 zcl on bittrex and three days ago receive 11 btcp but wallet is locked at the moment. Thas enyone has the similar situation? I was thinking that should receive 20 btcp because at the moment of fork I have had 20 zcl... Sad
Activity: 480
Merit: 68
@Cornel , ppl bought at ~200$ just to receive free BTCP and it was known that price will drop significantly after BTCP hard fork.
Before BTCP fork announcing, price of ZCL was 2 - 4$
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
In the long term, I see an excellent fate for this project. Because the team does not abandon the project and will develop it. Wait for the end of the year.

But recent pump and dump raised a lot of concerns about the future of this project imagine around $189 so many people bought this coin just because of marketing and fake hype. Now they have to wait for next hype to get exit from this otherwise it will stay long term.

The people who bought at $189 will surely participate in the FORK, if not they are greatly in loss and theyre money is gone forever. selling at loss will be a good decision. I dont see anything that makes ZCL pump again.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
In the long term, I see an excellent fate for this project. Because the team does not abandon the project and will develop it. Wait for the end of the year.

But recent pump and dump raised a lot of concerns about the future of this project imagine around $189 so many people bought this coin just because of marketing and fake hype. Now they have to wait for next hype to get exit from this otherwise it will stay long term.
Pages:
Jump to: