Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax - page 48. (Read 339512 times)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
It is still being kept at high value than it deserves. It will be back at the price level of December from where it started before the announcement of fork was thrown here. I just can hope people will see opportunity to recover whole or portion of their losses brought by this in future from BTCP. That still is pretty much relevant to show some come back.
Loss no one will return. It was a very well planned pump. I myself became a victim when I arbitrated from cryptopia to bittrex, and my wallet (bittrex) was already closed without an announcement.

that's what they do often times. I stopped trying to complete those arbitrage trades a long time ago exactly because of those issues.
Activity: 672
Merit: 265
I’m so glad I sold out at 170.
copper member
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
It is still being kept at high value than it deserves. It will be back at the price level of December from where it started before the announcement of fork was thrown here. I just can hope people will see opportunity to recover whole or portion of their losses brought by this in future from BTCP. That still is pretty much relevant to show some come back.
Loss no one will return. It was a very well planned pump. I myself became a victim when I arbitrated from cryptopia to bittrex, and my wallet (bittrex) was already closed without an announcement.
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
Hi;

My guess is BTC dump will continue till 6 or 5,5k USD. If so, ZCL price may drop to 2,5-3 usd.

Kind regards

ZCL heading back up :-D hodllllllll

Well everything has been dumping and there are no signs of any coin, let alone zclassic, heading back up anytime soon! But hey I like your optimism.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

Sounds like positive news and I welcome it  Grin  I kept my ZCL and moved it to an Exchange just in case the Electrum Wallet stopped working after BTCP team shuts down their servers.

I'd like to see a resurgence.  ZClassic is mineable, and it's already available on exchanges.  It's a known quantity.  It can survive and thrive provided it has a community.

If it's true that there is a new dev team then there is a good chance for ZCL to come back to life. Let's see what the new team has to say if it's true.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Hi;

My guess is BTC dump will continue till 6 or 5,5k USD. If so, ZCL price may drop to 2,5-3 usd.

Kind regards

ZCL heading back up :-D hodllllllll
copper member
Activity: 142
Merit: 1
https://g-pyx.com
BIGGEST SCAM COIN ON CRYPTO

Don't you know about Bitconnect?))
Activity: 756
Merit: 541
Hi;

Kind regards
Who is buying whenever majority is selling off ? this is the question which rises up in my mind over and over again. Last time I was still thinking and price went up to $13 and now it is similar situation once again. Now price are very low but still fear of not misreading the situation become heavier on my buying decision. I am aware of the fact it is finished but making profit isn't bad.

i buying the dips Wink weee
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
Who is buying whenever majority is selling off ? this is the question which rises up in my mind over and over again. Last time I was still thinking and price went up to $13 and now it is similar situation once again. Now price are very low but still fear of not misreading the situation become heavier on my buying decision. I am aware of the fact it is finished but making profit isn't bad.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Activity: 93
SOLO MINING POOL FOR PROFESSIONAL MINERS

https://zcl.solopool.org/

- 100% of the block reward will be credited to the miner who found it
- Support nicehash (special port)
- Full stats with charts, rewards and earnings
- Telegram bot (notifications of new blocks and rigs status)
- Stable payments
- Low fee
- DDOS protection
- Great ping

Welcome Wink

It seems that a good thing, can participate. Currently I still appreciate ZCL by the very good steps.

Scam pool every few days small hash farmer came in for an hour and take all the blocks, than get out. Zero block found by regular farmers
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Zcalssic will not disappear this quickly and will be like rolling stone for long time in hands of few groups just like other abandoned coins. It has done with its future after what it has been used for Bitcoin Fork. People will use it for quick pumps & dumps style. Still lot of people have to loose money because of their greed doing trade here during pumping periods.
Activity: 756
Merit: 541
Hi;

In my prediction we are not in bottom yet. Keep mining.

Kind regards
copper member
Activity: 416
Merit: 105
BIGGEST SCAM COIN ON CRYPTO
Activity: 14
Yeh, got rekt badly on this one and I thought I know how to avoid the bitconnects of the world...(bought @ near 200 a piece).  Somehow there's something wrong in my investing acumen Undecided
Activity: 228
Merit: 46
Hi anyone knows how to get my BTCP from Bittrex? I can't find anything on my balances . I sold my zcls at 5:19 pm?
ZCL talked to the monkey who made the genesis block looks like we are on track for the cannabis fork Wink weee
Activity: 70
Hello,
can someone tell me what the future of ZCL looks like ??
should I inverstieren in this coin or rather finger away ??
Activity: 32
zcl , I wish the developer crashed to death, creatures and bitches, be cursed
I hate you impudent freaks
Pages:
Jump to: