Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax - page 57. (Read 339512 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Should I buy this coin or not when it dips even further?  Huh
Activity: 668
Merit: 257
Few days ago my opinion was it may stabilize somewhere more up than current price seeing so much buying at peak prices. I was wrong and misread the situation. Now I will say this downtrend will not stop until it sees the price from where it stated. In existence of BTCP it really doesn't justify its needs anymore as well. Again all these actions are for short term but long run what shows us has to come yet.

I believe you are right. If my information is correct the whole development team left at once as well.
Activity: 19
Merit: 3
Not a prob, thx. I make a mistake but i really think, ZCL goes up to 250-300 Bucks. I'm the stupided man alive ever Smiley)))  -  now i need start btcp roundabout 22 Bucks to get equal. But i learned a lot and i'm glad that loss is "only" 0.6 BTC not 6 or 60 ;-)

I feel sorry for yourself, never get greedy.. You should have exchanged the profit and leave the amount you've purchased at $2.. The hurt would have been smaller whatsoever either ways Smiley And the most important thing is you bought at $2 now the price is $8, that's 300% profit, you should focus on that matter now

Just one before snapshot when price saw major drop and reached at around $78 I was about to take risk. It was my good being lucky I postponed the decision as my sixth sense was alarming me of something bad coming here. I let it go and now feel happy of not being greedy that time and saved me lot of money which could vanish easily.

You're clever.

i have a lot of ZCL since long time, bought it by 2 US$ - i see ZCL then at 180US$ and think by myself it grows up to 250 and buy at 150 for 0,6 BTC...  

Ooooh, that was very stupid of myself :-)

But in my country everybody has to know what he do, so neverever is any other guy gilty, when i pushed my money in a project, anyway if its good or bad. I'm gilty by my own, i wanna buy a new house, now my invest is not enough for a cheap single room for rent Smiley

Buddys, i think that's life, learn and did it next time better. Stop crying, Game is over... - some guys was much more clever as i am, RESPECT !
Activity: 60
Merit: 2
Reserved to quote in future, "I told ya to buy".
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
I feel sorry for yourself, never get greedy.. You should have exchanged the profit and leave the amount you've purchased at $2.. The hurt would have been smaller whatsoever either ways Smiley And the most important thing is you bought at $2 now the price is $8, that's 300% profit, you should focus on that matter now

Just one before snapshot when price saw major drop and reached at around $78 I was about to take risk. It was my good being lucky I postponed the decision as my sixth sense was alarming me of something bad coming here. I let it go and now feel happy of not being greedy that time and saved me lot of money which could vanish easily.

You're clever.

i have a lot of ZCL since long time, bought it by 2 US$ - i see ZCL then at 180US$ and think by myself it grows up to 250 and buy at 150 for 0,6 BTC...  

But in my country everybody has to know what he do, so neverever is any other guy gilty, when i pushed my money in a project, anyway if its good or bad. I'm gilty by my own, i wanna buy a new house, now my invest is not enough for a cheap single room for rent Smiley

Buddys, i think that's life, learn and did it next time better. Stop crying, Game is over... - some guys was much more clever as i am, RESPECT !
Activity: 19
Merit: 3

You're clever.

The ZClassic team exchanged their ZCLs & now own $50M in btc... simple as that! KEEEP YOUR BITCOINS! DO NOT SELL OR EXCHANGE TO ANY OTHER CURRENCY. DO NOT GET FOOLED BY ANY1, PLEASE! Do not let banks, exchange platforms & some other huge btc holders take your profit, potencial, ideas & future opportunities. Their idea is to take control over the whole industry, manipulate the future & establish bulletproof monopolised administrational patterns of acquiring btc's. If you have an idea keep it to yourself until you are ready to make it happen & take advantage of it. TRADE IS OVER, BTC IS GOLD(few other currencies too). DO NOT LET ANY1 TAKE YOUR MONEY AND GIVE YOU PROMISES IN RETURN, PLEASE! BE WISE!!
Me, personally won't give them a penny worth of btc for their fake excuses. Greedy bustards, pump your price, invest few of the milions you've stollen already and FUCK YOURSELF! I knew what's gonna happen and has never been a part of this so called project.. I am happy for those small investors, miners and traders who took something out of it but be sure it was only luck and definitelly not some kind of an insight. Do not fool urself, it's not gonna happen again. Take your money in the btc wallet and be thankful for what u got Smiley Peace.
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
Who didn't think this would happen?

Before fork:

After fork:

LOL  Grin
Activity: 60
Merit: 2
If you cannot read the signs, you deserve to lose your money.
This is too hard. In this market of hypes people can't even understand the following:
"Buy low, sell high"
"Sell high. buy low"

When price was over 100 people were buying and waiting for another pump.
Wnen price was under 7, it was a perfect time for them to sell.
Old as market itself...
Activity: 203

Do you see a pattern there?

PoW: Equihash
Bitcoin Private will use the same privacy technology as ZClassic.
Total eventual supply: 21,000,000 (21 million), as per Bitcoin (Unchanged from Zclassic)
Difficulty adjustment algorithm: Digishield V3 (Unchanged from Zcash)
Difficulty adjusts each block (Unchanged from Zclassic)
Symbol: BTCP

There was no need to do a fork.

All they had to do is to rebrand it.

This was merely an excuse for a pump and dump.

Sadly for Rhett and Tai Zen who has been very active at promoting this scam, they are based in the USA.

Expect to hear from the SEC very soon.

This is the best chance for the sec and other regulating agencies to show their authority. They need to show the crypto community their grip on the matter.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
This pump and dump was only caused by the ingenuity of people! when you see the price going straight up like that only for a collaboration wit btcprivate you know its just a speculation, if you were in from the beginning you would have been lucky but buying at the top is always the wrong thing to do, always but at the dip!
The ZClassic team exchanged their ZCLs & now own $50M in btc... simple as that! KEEEP YOUR BITCOINS! DO NOT SELL OR EXCHANGE TO ANY OTHER CURRENCY. DO NOT GET FOOLED BY ANY1, PLEASE! Do not let banks, exchange platforms & some other huge btc holders take your profit, potencial, ideas & future opportunities. Their idea is to take control over the whole industry, manipulate the future & establish bulletproof monopolised administrational patterns of acquiring btc's. If you have an idea keep it to yourself until you are ready to make it happen & take advantage of it. TRADE IS OVER, BTC IS GOLD(few other currencies too). DO NOT LET ANY1 TAKE YOUR MONEY AND GIVE YOU PROMISES IN RETURN, PLEASE! BE WISE!!
Activity: 81

Do you see a pattern there?

PoW: Equihash
Bitcoin Private will use the same privacy technology as ZClassic.
Total eventual supply: 21,000,000 (21 million), as per Bitcoin (Unchanged from Zclassic)
Difficulty adjustment algorithm: Digishield V3 (Unchanged from Zcash)
Difficulty adjusts each block (Unchanged from Zclassic)
Symbol: BTCP

There was no need to do a fork.

All they had to do is to rebrand it.

This was merely an excuse for a pump and dump.

Sadly for Rhett and Tai Zen who has been very active at promoting this scam, they are based in the USA.

Expect to hear from the SEC very soon.

Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Activity: 955
Merit: 500
I wouldn't say for sure that this Rhett guy could go to jail, but it certainly is a dangerous game that he is played. If there really was a case being made against him, I wouldn't want to change positions with him regardless of all the BTCP he owns. It could very ugly for him in front of a court.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 123
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
pre-planned pump and dump of Rhett is clear now. But it is our mistake, We should never trust a greedy kid

It's so painful. I had thought Zclassic would be different not knowing It was another well thought out pump and dump scheme. Sorry to unsuspecting noobs that got burned. But after the pump comes the dump. Noobs won't learn

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
Who didn't think this would happen?

Before fork:

After fork:

Activity: 203

The manner in which his launched cryptocoin is played/mastermind constitutes to fraud in every definition of fraud in all country where fraud is illegal. One good thing on this is the culprit is known and the details of scams are publicly available and directly coming from him. stone-hard evidences. Good luck to him. his lawyer will defend him only for the money he will pay, but that attorney knows this idiot is a lost cause. 10-15 years I think base on some that I looked at with huge penalties also to make statement to the whole crypto community.

I can guarantee this is not a fraud here. If someone tried to sue Rhett or ZCL team in my country with the "evidence" you are providing.. most likely the judge would laugh at their face. You being stupid doesn't make anyone guilty to a fraud. There are thousands of people happy at what they got. Some got money out of ZCL, some got money out of ZCL and BTCP on top of that. Some were stupid and bought ZCL at 100-200$ and ended up crying.

How many people have sued Satoshi or BTC community for losing money in BTC peak drop? 19k$ -> 6k$. How many people sold in panic ending up losing hundreds of thousands? Same thing here, only responsible person is you.

Directly(him only) and/or connivance to fraud and/or thru pump and dump schemes which he knew from the start. The motives are there. Clear evidences coming from him directly publicly posted. This is really not looking good for him and his associates. We should not be blind and bend the law for some ones gain by fraudulent manner. That is bad.  

When you post me law text what states that cryptocurrency market crashing because of HUMAN BEINGS selling their coins was a fraud of developers, then I'll believe it was a fraud and is punishable by law. Until you can prove to me that Rhett or ZCL teams own any of these exchanges where trading happened and caused ZCL price to crash, they are clearly innocent.

The manner which the fraud is committed is pretty universal in laws of every country where fraud is punishable. Being cryptocurreny is irrelevant. The "manner", that is only what the law will need to enumerate from his schemes. Let us not bend the law. You can clearly see his modus or should I say evil scheme, that is brighter than daylight. This is not the best time to be his associate.
Activity: 70

The manner in which his launched cryptocoin is played/mastermind constitutes to fraud in every definition of fraud in all country where fraud is illegal. One good thing on this is the culprit is known and the details of scams are publicly available and directly coming from him. stone-hard evidences. Good luck to him. his lawyer will defend him only for the money he will pay, but that attorney knows this idiot is a lost cause. 10-15 years I think base on some that I looked at with huge penalties also to make statement to the whole crypto community.

I can guarantee this is not a fraud here. If someone tried to sue Rhett or ZCL team in my country with the "evidence" you are providing.. most likely the judge would laugh at their face. You being stupid doesn't make anyone guilty to a fraud. There are thousands of people happy at what they got. Some got money out of ZCL, some got money out of ZCL and BTCP on top of that. Some were stupid and bought ZCL at 100-200$ and ended up crying.

How many people have sued Satoshi or BTC community for losing money in BTC peak drop? 19k$ -> 6k$. How many people sold in panic ending up losing hundreds of thousands? Same thing here, only responsible person is you.

Directly(him only) and/or connivance to fraud and/or thru pump and dump schemes which he knew from the start. The motives are there. Clear evidences coming from him directly publicly posted. This is really not looking good for him and his associates. We should not be blind and bend the law for some ones gain by fraudulent manner. That is bad.  

When you post me law text what states that cryptocurrency market crashing because of HUMAN BEINGS selling their coins was a fraud of developers, then I'll believe it was a fraud and is punishable by law. Until you can prove to me that Rhett or ZCL teams own any of these exchanges where trading happened and caused ZCL price to crash, they are clearly innocent.
Pages:
Jump to: