Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax - page 6. (Read 339286 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Bunch of scammers ONLY running this project. Don't go anywhere near ZCL. Just another crytpo scam....actually the biggest scam and it just gets recycled. Discord ZCL is full of scammers as well and they will steal your coins.

Amazing people still crying about this years later, no one was obligated to buy the top of a huge parabolic pump just to get some lousy free coins. I have yet to see what the “scam” in zclassic was other than butthurt people who lost out in in one of the craziest pumps of the bull market. You knew when you were buying it was going to crash hard, you knew the rollercoaster ride was only temporary.

So where’s the scam, the chain was fairly mined and a small but hardcore community of devs have kept it up-to-date with zcash’s updates, no ICO money was taken, no devs exit scammed leaving the github dead. It has no founder’s rewards and as of today it’s asic-resistant. What Rhett did or didn’t do with bitcoin private is irrelevant to zcl itself. It’s a solid POW privacy coin and an insanely modest marketcap, I think it’s a good buy.
Activity: 328
Merit: 0
Bunch of scammers ONLY running this project. Don't go anywhere near ZCL. Just another crytpo scam....actually the biggest scam and it just gets recycled. Discord ZCL is full of scammers as well and they will steal your coins.

Im missing 7 blocks Im nearly in agreeing visit www.courtenayrcmp.ca maybe you can help me recover the 3300 canadian in bitcoin other scammers have taken?
Activity: 213
Merit: 1
Activity: 70
hi Guys,
I want to install the desktop wallet. Where can I find the new version?
On the homepage I only found Electrum Full-node - Wallet
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Do I need an old BCT account for your bounty program?

Yes, if you want to get rich than you should have to use your old account for this million dollars bounty program which is designed especially for you. So don't waste your time to avail this golden chance.
Activity: 19

Hope will be real traders !
It won't , since Hotbit is obvious fake-volume exchange. Just look their markets and "volume" on some small coins, both with BTC and ETH pairs. It's insulting to common sense how obvious is.

Hotbit is 100% fake volume exchange. They have no real trades at all. They scammed many projects by taking high listing fee at this 0 volume exchange.
Activity: 480
Merit: 68

It won't , since Hotbit is obvious fake-volume exchange. Just look their markets and "volume" on some small coins, both with BTC and ETH pairs. It's insulting to common sense how obvious is.
Activity: 185
Hope this site will be diferent then Dobi exchange who ahve only fake volume of ZCL .

Good job ..... hope price will spop decrease .
Activity: 28
Activity: 10
i think will be a free fall till 10 cents  for zcl @

No doubt it could happen very soon but we must keep this in mind there are some big players still holding this coin and they  can manipulate the market with artificial pump but it is good decision stay away from this coin it has no future.

we are investing a lot Smiley a lot of people likes the concept behind

when you consider a pump I suppose this is a time for a change, and we will do it.. It is time to make better business

our son ZenCash is forked from Zclassic @ block 117575 and it is a good child
and our brother Komodo is dilignet too
we are think to work all together.. we different then our brother Ycash, and we are cheaper then all coin mentioned above

actually we are an opportunity of business for a lot!
100% community, 0 desire to be dumped anymore.
If the big players have this coin soon will come a pomp !

So need to do someting with that amount so will be pomped for a long time to make profit after .
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
i think will be a free fall till 10 cents  for zcl @

No doubt it could happen very soon but we must keep this in mind there are some big players still holding this coin and they  can manipulate the market with artificial pump but it is good decision stay away from this coin it has no future.
i think will be a free fall till 10 cents  for zcl @
Activity: 1068
Merit: 523
Will be add soon to a big echange but only after all coins will be colected soon agan at low price !

I doubt it, the best zk coins are all in the komodo ecosystem now, their asset chain tech with delayed proof of work makes everything else irrelevant now.
Will be add soon to a big echange but only after all coins will be colected soon agan at low price !
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
ZCL is worst coin ever because of its pump and dump concept they made so many times fake forks to scam the people and than let it keep dying in slow mode at the moment it is almost dead no hope left.
lol RIP. FINALLY.

Why am I not surprised your up to the usual shenanigans  Cheesy

As for ZCL...yeah its looking like the life support days.

we will be listed on HotBit.. coming soon!!! Cool Wink Kiss

I read about Hotbit and is a scam exchange !
Activity: 10
lol RIP. FINALLY.

Why am I not surprised your up to the usual shenanigans  Cheesy

As for ZCL...yeah its looking like the life support days.

we will be listed on HotBit.. coming soon!!! Cool Wink Kiss
Pages:
Jump to: