Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax - page 9. (Read 339286 times)

Activity: 480
Merit: 68

careful with tradesatoshi...they will steal your coins. Friendly warning, they are pure scammers.

Well, what's left? Safe.Trade?
They are 100% honest, but volume is close to non-existant on ZCL.
Activity: 213
Merit: 1
Guess so..
B-rex f+++ed us again...
I moved to Tradesatoshi, but the future is not so bright.

careful with tradesatoshi...they will steal your coins. Friendly warning, they are pure scammers.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5121465.new;topicseen#new

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5118992.new;topicseen#new

It's not worth losing all your money with them... they WILL steal your account when it suits them.

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Guess so..
B-rex f+++ed us again...
I moved to Tradesatoshi, but the future is not so bright.
Activity: 228
Merit: 46
So, this is the end...
Activity: 1
It's very interesting.
I'm mining ZCL for the moment and don't know if to continue or to start mining ZEC?
Who can give an advice?
Thanks in advance
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
SoloPool.org - Profitable solo mining pools.
We support a lot of coins on different algorithms. Dagger-Hashimoto, Equihash, Cuckaroo29s, Equihash 144.5, CryptoNightR, X16R, MTP.

Our pools have already found more than 2.5M blocks!

Solo Mining Pool for ZClassic - https://zcl.solopool.org/

• The block reward goes to the miner who found it
  • Full stats with charts, rewards and earnings
  • Telegram bot (notifications of new blocks and rigs status)
  • Stable payments
  • Support NiceHash (special port)
  • Support MiningRigRentals
  • Real servers with great ping
  • DDOS protection

Welcome Wink

What is the point of this post? Nobody knows what the future will bring for this coin and the team doesn't communicate either. It has been shady from the beginning and it will be like that in the future.
Hi all, It's Matt from Zclassic.  Just wanted to pop in here and let ya know we are busy working on some exciting stuff behind the scenes, Zclassic is very much alive and well Smiley And as far as new exchanges.... well.... i'm a believer of actions speaking louder than words, so you will see our actions and what leads up to that regarding exchanges soon Smiley
A good relief

Do you still believe this project is worth investing? Wait for another FORK announcement and Make money, Rinse repeat. If this coins is a female its probably been abuse numerous time by different developers trying to make quick money from investors.

rebase hardfork upcoming for community purpose
https://link.medium.com/0rBca4cUGX

This also sounds a lot like big drama. Don't know what to think, but I feel Rheet lost control a long time ago.
Activity: 10
Hi all, It's Matt from Zclassic.  Just wanted to pop in here and let ya know we are busy working on some exciting stuff behind the scenes, Zclassic is very much alive and well Smiley And as far as new exchanges.... well.... i'm a believer of actions speaking louder than words, so you will see our actions and what leads up to that regarding exchanges soon Smiley
A good relief

Do you still believe this project is worth investing? Wait for another FORK announcement and Make money, Rinse repeat. If this coins is a female its probably been abuse numerous time by different developers trying to make quick money from investors.

rebase hardfork upcoming for community purpose I suppose..
https://link.medium.com/0rBca4cUGX
A good relief

The period of Zclassic seems to be almost gone, but at least there are still some communities that survive but if there are no more additions in the future I think Zclassic will begin to be abandoned too.

Without further development I don't see any future for this coin or is there anyone taking responsibility right now.
Activity: 1406
Merit: 258
A good relief

The period of Zclassic seems to be almost gone, but at least there are still some communities that survive but if there are no more additions in the future I think Zclassic will begin to be abandoned too.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
A good relief

Activity: 630
Merit: 103
A good relief
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
There is no chance for ZCL to get listed on any top exchange now there was good enough reasons to believe or think this happening back in 2017. Now in its current situation with all what has happened with forks where it was used it is enough of this continues like this. Expecting Binance kind exchange is way too much.

Yes there's no way binance will take a second look with ZCL Listing,.. they already reach their prime and voila, The project reputation has been tarnished due to massive forking and as a pump & dump coin

I would have to disagree with you on this. There is a ton of work being done and major changes being worked on within the project.

What tons of work? Checking github https://github.com/ZclassicCommunity/zclassic will show only cosmetic and wording updates is being done in the past days no major changes in the code or update.

Lets do a merge fork again lol
Wait  ill could give  10bzc to 1zcl   on all zcl holders

github.com/bitzec/bitzec
twitter.com/bitzec

Bitzec.org

lol not again Cheesy

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
Hello.

What are the news. It seems that a new team is in control of the project? I like tis project from the beginning even if the events with the fork BTCP (this shit), was bad for Zclassic

I like this project and about half a year ago I invested some money in the project. Now I regret it, since the price of the coin has fallen more than 10 times. This is a lot and it seems to me that the price at which I bought will no longer be. Well, or will be but not very soon.

I'm sorry for you. I knew and bought my first Zclassic at $ 0.3 a long time ago. I didn't buy after the fork Zencash / horizen. It was a mistake because the second fork, this shit of private Bitcoin, allowed investors to make big profits. It does not matter.. I think Zclassic is still a popular piece and I think she will still have some nice hours in front of her. The original project is appreciated: Fork Zcash, without ICO, without premine, without founder rewards, .. The launch was a success. So I think it's now and at this price that you have to start accumulating, and wait for the rest with a lot of patience. But it's dangerous as an investment, of course. Wink
Activity: 80
Lets do a merge fork again lol

Wait  ill could give  10bzc to 1zcl   on all zcl holders

github.com/bitzec/bitzec
twitter.com/bitzec

Bitzec.org

Activity: 509
Merit: 500
Hello.

What are the news. It seems that a new team is in control of the project? I like tis project from the beginning even if the events with the fork BTCP (this shit), was bad for Zclassic

I like this project and about half a year ago I invested some money in the project. Now I regret it, since the price of the coin has fallen more than 10 times. This is a lot and it seems to me that the price at which I bought will no longer be. Well, or will be but not very soon.
Yeah waiting game is quite boring. But we must have to wait if we don't want to lose our investment as we bought at high level. Am in the same situation, bought at higher stage. But not only ZCL, every crypto is down upto 100%-300%.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 251
Hello.

Activity: 29
There is no chance for ZCL to get listed on any top exchange now there was good enough reasons to believe or think this happening back in 2017. Now in its current situation with all what has happened with forks where it was used it is enough of this continues like this. Expecting Binance kind exchange is way too much.

Yes there's no way binance will take a second look with ZCL Listing,.. they already reach their prime and voila, The project reputation has been tarnished due to massive forking and as a pump & dump coin

I would have to disagree with you on this. There is a ton of work being done and major changes being worked on within the project.

Pages:
Jump to: