Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax - page 10. (Read 339286 times)

Activity: 480
Merit: 68
There is no chance for ZCL to get listed on any top exchange
It is already listed on Bittrex for example. If we don't look scam-fake-volume exchanges, Bittrex is in the top. For me, in top 3 definitely!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
There is no chance for ZCL to get listed on any top exchange now there was good enough reasons to believe or think this happening back in 2017. Now in its current situation with all what has happened with forks where it was used it is enough of this continues like this. Expecting Binance kind exchange is way too much.
Activity: 440
Merit: 100
Roobet
We must think a like a normal person and keep our approach realistic I'm quite sure this coin has no chance to get listed on Binance. ZCL have very strange track record due to fake pumps on useless forks and that is valid reason for it.
Binance is a very big exchange, but I don't think the Zclassic will fall into troubles if it won't be able (not qualifying enough) to get listed on Binance.
There are so many other big exchanges (smaller than Binance), and they are enough for Zclassic to have acceptable level of liquidity.
Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
I'm not worried about Zclassic. The price can very quickly start up again if good news comes on the way. His story will continue and Zclassic will continue to pump!
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Hello.

What are the news. It seems that a new team is in control of the project? I like tis project from the beginning even if the events with the fork BTCP (this shit), was bad for Zclassic

There's no news and currently no incoming fork for ZCL and the current price staying floating for the time being with no sign of pump in the upcoming weeks.
dont worry about that. zcl with bitcoin is friendly. when btc fly. zcl will fly together and go moon.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Hello.

What are the news. It seems that a new team is in control of the project? I like tis project from the beginning even if the events with the fork BTCP (this shit), was bad for Zclassic

There's no news and currently no incoming fork for ZCL and the current price staying floating for the time being with no sign of pump in the upcoming weeks.
Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
Hello.

Activity: 955
Merit: 500

when ZCL list binance price will fly to moon

We must think a like a normal person and keep our approach realistic I'm quite sure this coin has no chance to get listed on Binance. ZCL have very strange track record due to fake pumps on useless forks and that is valid reason for it.

And even if for a weird reason this gets listed on Binance, I don't think it will do a lot to the price.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

Activity: 40
Having control on more supply let them do what they want and how they want with this market. Now look at the increase to understand why it happened because they are just generating volume by paying trading fees. On the other hand lot of newbie and get rich quick traders jump on this kind of markets easily.

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Having control on more supply let them do what they want and how they want with this market. Now look at the increase to understand why it happened because they are just generating volume by paying trading fees. On the other hand lot of newbie and get rich quick traders jump on this kind of markets easily.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
If you referred rise at pump again that is fully agreeable as this has chance because pumpers are still hanging around it. They don't easily leave projects which can be used to pump. But technically this has lived its life if you watch BTCP which came out of it is also on its way to zero. These forks were created for pump quick money making purposes and in this sense these worked well.

Yes but pumpers also don't want to lose money and if they think that too many people are waiting to sell, why should they pump BTCP?

Even those who professionally arrange pamp and dumps cannot always guess the market.
So here they can be wrong, and usually the stupid crowd will beat them. Watch from the side dont buy and dont sell.

This is what I am saying. If they don't control like 90% of the supply their pump and dumps can also fail. They won't risk too lose lots of money.
Activity: 2
Hi Everyone!

I am building Pandora's Wallet that supports many currencies including ZClassic I just need a bit of help to add the support.
Most bitcoin like coins have the following...

Code:
         // guarantees the first 2 characters, when base58 encoded, are "t1"
        base58Prefixes[PUBKEY_ADDRESS]     = {0x1C,0xB8};
        // guarantees the first 2 characters, when base58 encoded, are "t3"
        base58Prefixes[SCRIPT_ADDRESS]     = {0x1C,0xBD};
        // the first character, when base58 encoded, is "5" or "K" or "L" (as in Bitcoin)
        base58Prefixes[SECRET_KEY]         = {0x80};
        // do not rely on these BIP32 prefixes; they are not specified and may change
        base58Prefixes[EXT_PUBLIC_KEY]     = {0x04,0x88,0xB2,0x1E};
        base58Prefixes[EXT_SECRET_KEY]     = {0x04,0x88,0xAD,0xE4};
        // guarantees the first 2 characters, when base58 encoded, are "zc"
        base58Prefixes[ZCPAYMENT_ADDRRESS] = {0x16,0x9A};
        // guarantees the first 4 characters, when base58 encoded, are "ZiVK"
        base58Prefixes[ZCVIEWING_KEY]      = {0xA8,0xAB,0xD3};
        // guarantees the first 2 characters, when base58 encoded, are "SK"
        base58Prefixes[ZCSPENDING_KEY]     = {0xAB,0x36};

I have searched the code to find the above values with no luck. I need them to generate private keys and addresses for Pandora's Wallet users.
If anyone can help show me where I can get this info I would be very grateful

Cheers

Miguel
Activity: 6
I hope, we will see the development of privateOS, for anonymous coins need your linux distribution.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 19

You can mine Zclassic at  autoexchange mining pool Zergpool.com at 0.5% fee. Please use following commands for different mining options

Option 1 Auto coin switch by profitability within algorithm with payment to wallet
Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://equihash.mine.zergpool.com:2142 -u  -p c=BTC 

Option 2 Direct coin mining to coin wallet
Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://equihash.mine.zergpool.com:2142 -u  -p c=ZCL,mc=ZCL

Option 3 Direct coin mining with autoexchange to specified coin wallet
Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://equihash.mine.zergpool.com:2142 -u  -p c=BTC,mc=ZCL

Please note mc stands for mining coin symbol, c stand for payout coin symbol

Autoexchange to BTC, LTC, DASH or any other currency we mine
 Happy mining,
  cheers pinpin
Activity: 6
̵͓͐ͫͫͫ͑ͯ ͆̎̿͏̭͉ ̣̼͕̪͍̝̱͒ ̨ ̣̼ͣ̌ͮ ̦̭̬ͫ͐ͦ̈́̿͟ ̒̀ͪ͌͋ ̗̗͉̹͒ͤ̒̇̑ͅ ̨̹ͯ̌̃̇͑͐ ̘̫̣̒̊ͥ̾͌̍H̤̱͉̖̦̍ͥͯͣ͆͌ͩ ̠̫͙̞͔̅͋͗ͨO͕ͪ̉̋̚ ̱̼̳̭̘ͨ̌D̵͌̈ͥ̍ ̲̗̥͓͊̓͑͞L̓̃ͯ̓͒͊͗ ͔ͪ͌ͥͯ͑̓ ̵͇̫̯̈́ͯ̾͂ ̺̙̻̱͛̽̑͜ ̓́ ̬̳͚̻̼͌̾ ̳̲̖͔ ̓̑͛͆͛̽͜ ̶̆̓̂ ̸̩͍̰̫͚̼͙ͣͬ͊ͪ ̬̮̾ ͔͐̄͑͋͛̚ ̹͎̱̓ͬ͌͜ ͖̙̤̩͂ͮ ͈̳̳̝̦ͧ̔̉͘ ̧̽̄͌̂̍͊ ̥͇͉͙̘̼̔̾̋̅ͤͫͮͅ ̨̅ͧ̄͆ͬ ͔̬ͬ͆ͬ͊ͮ̌̎ ̳͖ͨ͗̉̾̿ͦͦ͞ ̧̙̦̰̇͋̇ͭͣ̓ͥ ̘̺̝ͫ̄̈͟ ̭͚̦̻̜̓ ̯͔͎̤̙̳̼̈́͐ͫ̉͐̾ͨ̀ ̢̬̗̫͖̝̙͐ͩ̈͒ͫ͆Ḫ̬̱̫ ̜͇̼̝͍̞̔ͦ͂̍ͥ͗̚͢O̼̺ ̞͎̹͖͚͓̙͌͒̋̅D͛ͯ̊͛ ̫͚̝̞̰ͪ̐̕L̬ ̸̗̩̪̖͍̝͍ͯͤ̑̃ ̣̌͂ ̦͔͂̈́̋̉ͯ ̪͕͉͗̄̅ͯ ̛̗̜̭̲̯͑̄̾̽̆ ̟̖̖ͣ̍͋̇͗̚ ̩̰ͪͬ͌͞ ͓͐̔̊ͅ ̜̣̼̏̍̅ͣ̒̄͑ ̺͔̣͙̣̥ ̘̮̄͌͆ ͇̱̯̹͐͒ͭ̊ͮ͢ ͬ̔̾̓̊̋҉̤͙̤̦̯̦̤ ͕̩͉̫͕̣ͅ ̝̠̪̈́̋ͪͩ̄̆ ̼͎̎̂̈̀ ̨̤͖ͬ́͐̂͊ͦ ̠̖̞̯̝͇͑ ̽̓ ͣ͆ ̖͢ ̫͔̓ ̶̗͍͎̺̻͉͚H̳͎́ ̣͂̋ͯ̃̍̈̐O̙͔̪̲͍͔ͧ̾̈͑̓ͅ ̊̄ͦͧͪ͏D̩͖̙̈ͫͭͤ́ ̑͐ͤ͏̖͙L̞ͨ͗̏ ̴͂ͬ̾̑̏͑̚ ̢͙͇̹̜͚̿̀ ͇̜ͅ ̡̙̦͔͔͐ͫͮ̓ ͎̱̗̺̃̈ͭ͆̅̄́ ͪ̉̚҉̱͕̟ ̷͙͖̲̹͖̯ͅ ̛͖͕̬̫̜ͣ͛̈̇͒ͅ ͇̗̹̥̥̊ͅ ̸̓̎̚ ̜̬̘͔̟͌̽ͣ̊ͬ͋̾ ̰̪̫͔̠ͬ̉̎ ̹̫̈́̓̍̑͑ͩ̒̀ ̶͍͍̳̫̤̘ͣ́͊͊͒̾ͭ ̓̓̍͛̊ͥ͘ ̸̗͖̥͙̃̾̄ͧ͋ͅ ̴͙̖͖̥͓̑̊ͭ̉ͪ̆ ̞̱͔̤͉̳ͫ̌͒ͫ̓̚͘ͅ ҉͎͕̪͙͎ͅ ͐̀͗͊̂̅̀ ̡͓̗̯̣̟ͫͯ̽͊ͣ ̞̪̪͆ͫ
̞͖͕͔̰ͭ͞ ̸ͩ̒̑̄ ̱͛ͥ͋ͮͤ̚͘ ̧̱͈ͪ͆ͣͯͭ ͍̺̬̱̥͇̯͆͋͞ ̭̻͔ͬͥ̀ͥ͞ͅ ̢̺̝̫̝͕̳͚ͩ ̙͌ͮ͑̑̏ͣ͌ ̈́ͮ ̶͕͈͗̑̽̏ ̲̘͐̄̚H͌́ ̵̖̳͖͈̟̈̚Ő͇̤̾̉̆̆ͧ ̝̖́ͩͫͤ͘D̍̑̿̍́͏̭͚͖ ̙͍͓̬̦͈͇L̎̑̔ͤ ̶͍̣̥̹̥̺͑̍̔ͭͣͨ ̫ͥͦ̀̚ ̎͋͜ ̭̔ͭ̒͛̏͠ ̹̺͉̓ͤͭ́͐̚ ̭͖̟͇ͫ̋̔ ̵̪̹̘͈̲̘͎ͤ̃ ̳̹̾͒ͤ̔ ͇̰̬͎͘ ̰̩̳̐̊̋͂̂ͣ̏ ̦̱̳̯̠̻ͬ̃̃̑ͅ ̌ͩ̂ ̿͛̅͒͗ ̙̜̬̭̱̬̍͛ͬ̊͆ ̃ͩ ̛̫̯͋͒ ̳͍̝͈͚̮ͦ͗ͮ͆ͮ ̶̠͓̻͚͛ ̮̳̲ͮ͐ͭ̈́̿͆̂ ̫̻͎̤͎̗͗̐̾ͯ̓̄ͅ ͨ̌͞ ̳̤̆̈́̆ ̴̻̪̥̳̦ͬ̃ͅ ͙̼̠͓͘H̖̺͕̺̹̮ ̣̘̻̱ͧ͌ͨ̾̅Ő͕͎͖̘̜̝̩ͫ̓̚͟ ̶̙̱̜͋͒̽̌̉̇ͯD̗ͭ̈́ ̞̭͇ͪ̀Ḻ̵̹̒ͫͩ ̸̅ͬ ͙̰͕̍͂͗͆ ̯͚̭̼͊̏͑̓̔͂ ̣̗̠̪̜ͤͫ̒̿ ̻̤̣͓͉̉̉̾̅ ̌ͤ ̃ ̧ͨͧ ̵̠̣̣̤̤̆͌̃̐̽̚ ̡̲͍̫͕͈͇̱ͭ̄̈́̂͋ͨͯ ̝̦͙̹͉̟͑̔͢ ̈́ͦ̈́̔͌҉̙̪͇̻͇ ̿͏̳̰ ̗͚͗͆͛̐̍̎̀ ̬̲̱͖̭̜͑̿̍ ̈͐ͫ̇͏̣ ̸̖̞͉̞̖̀̇̉̓ ̶̗̘̍́͊ͨ̚ ̭͒ͫ̃͂͝ͅ ͕̳͔̹̃̋͒̄ͪ̆͞ ̜͚͓̑ͅ ̭̲̹̅̔ͅ ͈̘̜͖͍̫̓̏́ ͬͣ̾̈́ͭ̃͋҉͚H̐ͤ ̯̦̹͕̬̦̜̓O̲̹̝͙̰͋͡ ̝̯̱̠͓͋ͤ͝ͅD͍̱͉̳̋ͬ̈́ͭ̉̾͠ ̤̯̘̮͇̑ͧ͌ͅL̘̖͢ ̨͓̩̮̝͇͈͂ ̶̊ ̷͓̟̺̣̜͎͍͗̄ͤͭ̏̐ ̇̿̅̂̂͆͏͓͙̠̻ͅ ̴̯̒͗̿͐ ̴ͤ͑̈ ̲̮̥̪̞͒ͥ ̺̅ͧͧ͋ͭͩ̀ ̬̝̣̭̥̠͔̍ͪ̎̑̇ͭ ̓͊ ͐ ̻̼̗̥͔̿̊́ ͔͘ ̵͎̽ͭ ̧̼̥͍͙̠̯͓ͩͮͦ͛ͦ̅ ̝̤͕̩̼͚̦ͩ́̊̒ͫ̃̊ ̮͉̻͖̘̻̫̓ ̶͍̳͉͙̀ ͖̔̔͐ ͂͏͓̱ ̮̠͂̈́̽̀ ̫̜̤ͣ̀̇͞
̷̱͙̮̍͗ͥ̇ ͖̹͎̱̰̫ ̀̽́ ̙̱̩̪͑ͭͪ̄͋ ͕͔̩̙̙̙̇ͪͦ̈́͘ ̧̭̱̖̎ͩ͂ͥͅ ̜̌͌̄ ̝͉̺͐́ ̩̦͛̋ ̤̰̩̥͒̏ͧͧ̚ ̤͉͆ͨ̽̑̚ͅH̻͈̦ͧ͋ͯͥ̑ ͇͓̰̯̓ͤ̚Ò̼͇̲̣̘ ̨̿̄̓Ḑ̖͑̋̀ͭ́ ̡͎̝͑̑ͥͯ̉L͎̞̪̝͍̝ͦ͝ ͍̱̜̼͈̳̆̔͊̈́̀ ̮̙̦̳̻̰͠ ̋̽͘ ̺̦̞͔̠̉̇̈̌̆̑̄́ ̹͎̬̣͔̓̇̓̑̚̚ ̜̟͉͉͔̗̯̉̉̐͟ ̣͉̺͔̣̝ͥ͒͞ͅ ̠̯̟̣͓̻̏͆͌̊̌ ̧͈̥̬̃ ̄̾͐ͯ̏̆̿͏ ̭̲̜͚̋̅ͨ̒ ̙̺̍͋͆̑ͣ͘ ̖̰̹͇̣͚́ ̳̙͙̩͉͙͂ͯ̇̈́͛̎̑ͅ ̧̦̮̥̹͖̭̝ͨ̂̅̊̀̔ ͍̙͈̝͕ͧ̆͜ ̴̯͓͈̙͛ͅ ͤͩ ́̂̓̓̿̒̽ ̷͍̙̟̳͕̂͂ͯ̾ͫ ̭̗̒͆͡ ͯ̑ͯ͆͏̖̞͎̠̞̣ ̣͔̩̈̉ͩ̐ͨ͐̚H҉ ̸̫̙͔̙̻̲Ò̺͙̣̙̙̮͂͢ ̫͓̙͙͐̓ͮ̊ͨ̄̚͡ͅD͔̠̰͇̺̓͑̍̍̌̃ͅ ̼͚͈̪͇̦̄̅͘ͅL̦̩͎̝̥̟̋ͅ ̟̺̉̓̈́̓ͅ ͔͙ͣ͐ ̣̗̜̯̭̟̖̔̀͋ͬ̀ͭ̚ ̧̳̭̙̫͎̠͛ͣͯ̔͂͆ ͙̝̲̾́ ̨ ̺̙̯̹̳͈̏̾̋͞ ̷̯̼̤͇͓͙̣ͦ ̗̦͍̤̠̦̖̾̋̇̽ ͈͖̟̠͈̙̣͊̉̅͒ ͂̄ͪ͌͏ ̄ͥ́̄͜ ̸̝͎̥͍̝̟̝̉̿̉ ̰̝̏ ͍̺͇̯̮̖̖̑̅ͧ ͉͉ͥ͗͠ ͉̬̙̳͎͛ͤ̉͘ ̝̘̰͓̺͓ ̲͉͇̗̈̂͌͑́ ̮̟̻͎̰̬͂ͫ̿̓͡ ͓̖̙̥̍ͭ͑ͬ̉ͤ̒ ̺̦̲̬̪̥͆͑̐̀ ̣̩̝͐́ ̢̳͓̻̼ͫͮ̃̎H̷̫̤̯̃ͭ ̈́̎̓̄ͮ̚҉O͔̱̳͇͈̅͌ͦͣ̈́̀ ̮̥̭̗̪̆ͪ̌D͋̐̍҉ ̬L̷̜̤̹̼͆̆̚ ̨̱̳͈͖̽ͪ ̲̠̤̻̗̓̆ͫ͌̌̍̔ ̥̘̻̭ͦ̈͘ͅ ̣̯̞̫̖ͤ̈̾̄̑͂ͬ͡ ̨͔͇̺̞͕̻̋ͅ ̰̈̎̍̈̔͠ ͧͮͪ̐ͨ͏ ̶͛͋ͣ̆́ ̢̫͖̹̼̮͉̻ ̵̰̹̹̠̜̒ ̈̽ͩ͆ ͯ̇ͯ̅ͦ̈ ͍̲̥̖̦͇͘ ͍͌ͬ̆̾̃̃ ҉̳͕͕̘͔ ̩͙̝̓ ̨̓ͮ̓ͫͯ͑̒ ̹͇̞̦̩ͨ̿ ̭̻̯̥͍͈̮ ͉̪̠͑̊̇ͧ ̪͒͊ͧ ̣̂̂ͩ̓͜
̳̖̳̳̼̏ ̫̝͙̦͕̈́̒̍͒̃̓ ͥͯ͂ͭͪͥ̒͏̣͍ ̯̝͕̬ͪ̋̍ ͯ̎ͮ̚ ̛̙͓̲̰̇̋̇̋͗ ̰̟̍̇̓̍͛̍ ̳͈̹̙̙͂̅̀̽͊̐ͯ ͔̀̄̑̑̃ ̡̰͔̾͆̀ͧ ̱̺̦͓̠͍͇̊͝H̽̾̎͒ͨ̑͏͉̝̲̯̩ ͇̪̗͘ͅO̡̮̗̖̪̩͈͔̿ͬͤ̔͐̒ ̒ͧͮ̑̒D̮ ̠͖̻͓̹̞͙ͨͨ̓ͮ̚L̜̳̗͖̈͑͠ ̡̠̃͗ͤͧ͆ ͋̋̓̔ͫͤ̚ ̜̙͉̳͈͉͊̔ͣͩ̔̊̀ ͓͙̙̻̑ͩ ̮̟ ͫ͂̀҉̯͕̺̰̥ ̭̻ͮ̽̉̒ͬ ͙̦͈̭̦͎̓̾̐̉̅͒ ͏̟̳̥̫ ͦ̂ ͓͇̜ͪ͆̑̾ ͎̖̪̮̦̝̪̀̽͛ͪͣ͑̚͢ ͕̤̑̍ͅ ͞ ̛̩̞͛̃͒́͗̆ͨ ͎̝͇̺͈̳̥̇̐̉ͤ̈́͂͛̀ ̷̣͕̘͎͉͙͖̉͆̊̏ ̨͍͙̯̯̄́ͅ ̘̙͚̤̙̹͐͗͒ ̞̫̮̤̼̩͂͂ ͔̜̞̭̮̿̒̅̐̕ ̛͓͚̬̰͎͍̍͗͐̄ͅ ̧̗͇̬͙͉H̯̲̿̿ͥ̂͢ͅ ̰̮̥ͦ̄̃̌̕ͅÕ̡̤̣̥̰̓̆̈́ ͙̝̲̫̖͐̌̃D̙̹̝̑ͮ͋̿̋̃ ̷͚ͬ̀̌̓ͨͫḼ̺̚ ͤ͑̆ͮ ̼̺̙̮͔̱̏̍̽ͥͭ̈́̐ ̰͇͉̤̙͍̫ ͔̪̜͛̿̈̋̏ͭͭ ̡̙̪̰̩̩͙̗ͩͥ̂̀ ̨͈͇ͯ̀̆ ̨͍̼̻̪̾̾ͮ̈́͑͆ͯ ͔̺̐̎ͥ̊̔ͣ̚ ̢̥ ̢̯̞̙̄͐̚ ̼͈̻̦̠̺̉͒ͅ ͚̹̩͈̞ͧ̿ͭ̄̋ ͓͓͔̪̫̟̓̕ ̴̻̞͔̮ͮ͌ ̧̗̙́̍̅̑̆ ̝̱̞͓̖̉̒ͯ̌̑ͪ͌ ̸̱̭̘ ̴̤͕ͣ ̺̰̳̰͗̊̔̉͒ͭͨ̕ ͈̹͉̝͓̹͛ͬ ͙̦̱̗̉͌ͣͥ ̐ ̠̹̹̳̥̗̏̂ͤ̚͡ ̥͎̹̠͙̓̔̕H̹̯̜͉͔̭̐̂̈ ̣̂ͬͨ͗̿͛O̲̣̰ͭ̾̎̕ ̷͇̪̘̇͗ͭ͆͐̚D͙̘́͐ͧ̄̌̕ ͤ͐̿̽̓ͮ̚͝L̖ͮ̈̏͂ͫ͛ ̨̂̇̌ ͉̺̹̩̣͋̌̽̋̎̌͛͟ ͔̬̝͎̳͗ͮ͆̆̈͌͗ ̔͑̈́̈ ̮̞̈̎̈ ̙̞͖̰̳ͮ͞ ̸̭̦̝ͭͭͣ͒̀̓ ̴̫̅̔̃̑̏ ̞̠̮̪̮͎́͛̕ ̗̰̳̻̖͎ͪ ̣̩̭̊̏̾͆ͪ ̞͇̘̗͎͓̱͊͗ͥ̚ ̹̦ͫ̈́́͋̈́ ̼̪̞̉̆̂́͋̽ͦ͠ ̹̺̞͓̗̣̋̓̚͢ ̥̼̌ͮ̈̀̀͟ ͍̭͖̼̻̬̮̅̽͆̂̐̑̚ ̬͙̖̈̒̈̇̌ͦ̽͡ ̡ͣ̂ͪ ̣ͣ͜ ͓̘̱̳ ͇́̂

̞͖͕͔̰ͭ͞ ̸ͩ̒̑̄ ̱͛ͥ͋ͮͤ̚͘ ̧̱͈ͪ͆ͣͯͭ ͍̺̬̱̥͇̯͆͋͞ ̭̻͔ͬͥ̀ͥ͞ͅ ̢̺̝̫̝͕̳͚ͩ ̙͌ͮ͑̑̏ͣ͌ ̈́ͮ ̶͕͈͗̑̽̏ ̲̘͐̄̚H͌́ ̵̖̳͖͈̟̈̚Ő͇̤̾̉̆̆ͧ ̝̖́ͩͫͤ͘D̍̑̿̍́͏̭͚͖ ̙͍͓̬̦͈͇L̎̑̔ͤ ̶͍̣̥̹̥̺͑̍̔ͭͣͨ ̫ͥͦ̀̚ ̎͋͜ ̭̔ͭ̒͛̏͠ ̹̺͉̓ͤͭ́͐̚ ̭͖̟͇ͫ̋̔ ̵̪̹̘͈̲̘͎ͤ̃ ̳̹̾͒ͤ̔ ͇̰̬͎͘ ̰̩̳̐̊̋͂̂ͣ̏ ̦̱̳̯̠̻ͬ̃̃̑ͅ ̌ͩ̂ ̿͛̅͒͗ ̙̜̬̭̱̬̍͛ͬ̊͆ ̃ͩ ̛̫̯͋͒ ̳͍̝͈͚̮ͦ͗ͮ͆ͮ ̶̠͓̻͚͛ ̮̳̲ͮ͐ͭ̈́̿͆̂ ̫̻͎̤͎̗͗̐̾ͯ̓̄ͅ ͨ̌͞ ̳̤̆̈́̆ ̴̻̪̥̳̦ͬ̃ͅ ͙̼̠͓͘H̖̺͕̺̹̮ ̣̘̻̱ͧ͌ͨ̾̅Ő͕͎͖̘̜̝̩ͫ̓̚͟ ̶̙̱̜͋͒̽̌̉̇ͯD̗ͭ̈́ ̞̭͇ͪ̀Ḻ̵̹̒ͫͩ ̸̅ͬ ͙̰͕̍͂͗͆ ̯͚̭̼͊̏͑̓̔͂ ̣̗̠̪̜ͤͫ̒̿ ̻̤̣͓͉̉̉̾̅ ̌ͤ ̃ ̧ͨͧ ̵̠̣̣̤̤̆͌̃̐̽̚ ̡̲͍̫͕͈͇̱ͭ̄̈́̂͋ͨͯ ̝̦͙̹͉̟͑̔͢ ̈́ͦ̈́̔͌҉̙̪͇̻͇ ̿͏̳̰ ̗͚͗͆͛̐̍̎̀ ̬̲̱͖̭̜͑̿̍ ̈͐ͫ̇͏̣ ̸̖̞͉̞̖̀̇̉̓ ̶̗̘̍́͊ͨ̚ ̭͒ͫ̃͂͝ͅ ͕̳͔̹̃̋͒̄ͪ̆͞ ̜͚͓̑ͅ ̭̲̹̅̔ͅ ͈̘̜͖͍̫̓̏́ ͬͣ̾̈́ͭ̃͋҉͚H̐ͤ ̯̦̹͕̬̦̜̓O̲̹̝͙̰͋͡ ̝̯̱̠͓͋ͤ͝ͅD͍̱͉̳̋ͬ̈́ͭ̉̾͠ ̤̯̘̮͇̑ͧ͌ͅL̘̖͢ ̨͓̩̮̝͇͈͂ ̶̊ ̷͓̟̺̣̜͎͍͗̄ͤͭ̏̐ ̇̿̅̂̂͆͏͓͙̠̻ͅ ̴̯̒͗̿͐ ̴ͤ͑̈ ̲̮̥̪̞͒ͥ ̺̅ͧͧ͋ͭͩ̀ ̬̝̣̭̥̠͔̍ͪ̎̑̇ͭ ̓͊ ͐ ̻̼̗̥͔̿̊́ ͔͘ ̵͎̽ͭ ̧̼̥͍͙̠̯͓ͩͮͦ͛ͦ̅ ̝̤͕̩̼͚̦ͩ́̊̒ͫ̃̊ ̮͉̻͖̘̻̫̓ ̶͍̳͉͙̀ ͖̔̔͐ ͂͏͓̱ ̮̠͂̈́̽̀ ̫̜̤ͣ̀̇͞
̷̱͙̮̍͗ͥ̇ ͖̹͎̱̰̫ ̀̽́ ̙̱̩̪͑ͭͪ̄͋ ͕͔̩̙̙̙̇ͪͦ̈́͘ ̧̭̱̖̎ͩ͂ͥͅ ̜̌͌̄ ̝͉̺͐́ ̩̦͛̋ ̤̰̩̥͒̏ͧͧ̚ ̤͉͆ͨ̽̑̚ͅH̻͈̦ͧ͋ͯͥ̑ ͇͓̰̯̓ͤ̚Ò̼͇̲̣̘ ̨̿̄̓Ḑ̖͑̋̀ͭ́ ̡͎̝͑̑ͥͯ̉L͎̞̪̝͍̝ͦ͝ ͍̱̜̼͈̳̆̔͊̈́̀ ̮̙̦̳̻̰͠ ̋̽͘ ̺̦̞͔̠̉̇̈̌̆̑̄́ ̹͎̬̣͔̓̇̓̑̚̚ ̜̟͉͉͔̗̯̉̉̐͟ ̣͉̺͔̣̝ͥ͒͞ͅ ̠̯̟̣͓̻̏͆͌̊̌ ̧͈̥̬̃ ̄̾͐ͯ̏̆̿͏ ̭̲̜͚̋̅ͨ̒ ̙̺̍͋͆̑ͣ͘ ̖̰̹͇̣͚́ ̳̙͙̩͉͙͂ͯ̇̈́͛̎̑ͅ ̧̦̮̥̹͖̭̝ͨ̂̅̊̀̔ ͍̙͈̝͕ͧ̆͜ ̴̯͓͈̙͛ͅ ͤͩ ́̂̓̓̿̒̽ ̷͍̙̟̳͕̂͂ͯ̾ͫ ̭̗̒͆͡ ͯ̑ͯ͆͏̖̞͎̠̞̣ ̣͔̩̈̉ͩ̐ͨ͐̚H҉ ̸̫̙͔̙̻̲Ò̺͙̣̙̙̮͂͢ ̫͓̙͙͐̓ͮ̊ͨ̄̚͡ͅD͔̠̰͇̺̓͑̍̍̌̃ͅ ̼͚͈̪͇̦̄̅͘ͅL̦̩͎̝̥̟̋ͅ ̟̺̉̓̈́̓ͅ ͔͙ͣ͐ ̣̗̜̯̭̟̖̔̀͋ͬ̀ͭ̚ ̧̳̭̙̫͎̠͛ͣͯ̔͂͆ ͙̝̲̾́ ̨ ̺̙̯̹̳͈̏̾̋͞ ̷̯̼̤͇͓͙̣ͦ ̗̦͍̤̠̦̖̾̋̇̽ ͈͖̟̠͈̙̣͊̉̅͒ ͂̄ͪ͌͏ ̄ͥ́̄͜ ̸̝͎̥͍̝̟̝̉̿̉ ̰̝̏ ͍̺͇̯̮̖̖̑̅ͧ ͉͉ͥ͗͠ ͉̬̙̳͎͛ͤ̉͘ ̝̘̰͓̺͓ ̲͉͇̗̈̂͌͑́ ̮̟̻͎̰̬͂ͫ̿̓͡ ͓̖̙̥̍ͭ͑ͬ̉ͤ̒ ̺̦̲̬̪̥͆͑̐̀ ̣̩̝͐́ ̢̳͓̻̼ͫͮ̃̎H̷̫̤̯̃ͭ ̈́̎̓̄ͮ̚҉O͔̱̳͇͈̅͌ͦͣ̈́̀ ̮̥̭̗̪̆ͪ̌D͋̐̍҉ ̬L̷̜̤̹̼͆̆̚ ̨̱̳͈͖̽ͪ ̲̠̤̻̗̓̆ͫ͌̌̍̔ ̥̘̻̭ͦ̈͘ͅ ̣̯̞̫̖ͤ̈̾̄̑͂ͬ͡ ̨͔͇̺̞͕̻̋ͅ ̰̈̎̍̈̔͠ ͧͮͪ̐ͨ͏ ̶͛͋ͣ̆́ ̢̫͖̹̼̮͉̻ ̵̰̹̹̠̜̒ ̈̽ͩ͆ ͯ̇ͯ̅ͦ̈ ͍̲̥̖̦͇͘ ͍͌ͬ̆̾̃̃ ҉̳͕͕̘͔ ̩͙̝̓ ̨̓ͮ̓ͫͯ͑̒ ̹͇̞̦̩ͨ̿ ̭̻̯̥͍͈̮ ͉̪̠͑̊̇ͧ ̪͒͊ͧ ̣̂̂ͩ̓͜
̳̖̳̳̼̏ ̫̝͙̦͕̈́̒̍͒̃̓ ͥͯ͂ͭͪͥ̒͏̣͍ ̯̝͕̬ͪ̋̍ ͯ̎ͮ̚ ̛̙͓̲̰̇̋̇̋͗ ̰̟̍̇̓̍͛̍ ̳͈̹̙̙͂̅̀̽͊̐ͯ ͔̀̄̑̑̃ ̡̰͔̾͆̀ͧ ̱̺̦͓̠͍͇̊͝H̽̾̎͒ͨ̑͏͉̝̲̯̩ ͇̪̗͘ͅO̡̮̗̖̪̩͈͔̿ͬͤ̔͐̒ ̒ͧͮ̑̒D̮ ̠͖̻͓̹̞͙ͨͨ̓ͮ̚L̜̳̗͖̈͑͠ ̡̠̃͗ͤͧ͆ ͋̋̓̔ͫͤ̚ ̜̙͉̳͈͉͊̔ͣͩ̔̊̀ ͓͙̙̻̑ͩ ̮̟ ͫ͂̀҉̯͕̺̰̥ ̭̻ͮ̽̉̒ͬ ͙̦͈̭̦͎̓̾̐̉̅͒ ͏̟̳̥̫ ͦ̂ ͓͇̜ͪ͆̑̾ ͎̖̪̮̦̝̪̀̽͛ͪͣ͑̚͢ ͕̤̑̍ͅ ͞ ̛̩̞͛̃͒́͗̆ͨ ͎̝͇̺͈̳̥̇̐̉ͤ̈́͂͛̀ ̷̣͕̘͎͉͙͖̉͆̊̏ ̨͍͙̯̯̄́ͅ ̘̙͚̤̙̹͐͗͒ ̞̫̮̤̼̩͂͂ ͔̜̞̭̮̿̒̅̐̕ ̛͓͚̬̰͎͍̍͗͐̄ͅ ̧̗͇̬͙͉H̯̲̿̿ͥ̂͢ͅ ̰̮̥ͦ̄̃̌̕ͅÕ̡̤̣̥̰̓̆̈́ ͙̝̲̫̖͐̌̃D̙̹̝̑ͮ͋̿̋̃ ̷͚ͬ̀̌̓ͨͫḼ̺̚ ͤ͑̆ͮ ̼̺̙̮͔̱̏̍̽ͥͭ̈́̐ ̰͇͉̤̙͍̫ ͔̪̜͛̿̈̋̏ͭͭ ̡̙̪̰̩̩͙̗ͩͥ̂̀ ̨͈͇ͯ̀̆ ̨͍̼̻̪̾̾ͮ̈́͑͆ͯ ͔̺̐̎ͥ̊̔ͣ̚ ̢̥ ̢̯̞̙̄͐̚ ̼͈̻̦̠̺̉͒ͅ ͚̹̩͈̞ͧ̿ͭ̄̋ ͓͓͔̪̫̟̓̕ ̴̻̞͔̮ͮ͌ ̧̗̙́̍̅̑̆ ̝̱̞͓̖̉̒ͯ̌̑ͪ͌ ̸̱̭̘ ̴̤͕ͣ ̺̰̳̰͗̊̔̉͒ͭͨ̕ ͈̹͉̝͓̹͛ͬ ͙̦̱̗̉͌ͣͥ ̐ ̠̹̹̳̥̗̏̂ͤ̚͡ ̥͎̹̠͙̓̔̕H̹̯̜͉͔̭̐̂̈ ̣̂ͬͨ͗̿͛O̲̣̰ͭ̾̎̕ ̷͇̪̘̇͗ͭ͆͐̚D͙̘́͐ͧ̄̌̕ ͤ͐̿̽̓ͮ̚͝L̖ͮ̈̏͂ͫ͛ ̨̂̇̌ ͉̺̹̩̣͋̌̽̋̎̌͛͟ ͔̬̝͎̳͗ͮ͆̆̈͌͗ ̔͑̈́̈ ̮̞̈̎̈ ̙̞͖̰̳ͮ͞ ̸̭̦̝ͭͭͣ͒̀̓ ̴̫̅̔̃̑̏ ̞̠̮̪̮͎́͛̕ ̗̰̳̻̖͎ͪ ̣̩̭̊̏̾͆ͪ ̞͇̘̗͎͓̱͊͗ͥ̚ ̹̦ͫ̈́́͋̈́ ̼̪̞̉̆̂́͋̽ͦ͠ ̹̺̞͓̗̣̋̓̚͢ ̥̼̌ͮ̈̀̀͟ ͍̭͖̼̻̬̮̅̽͆̂̐̑̚ ̬͙̖̈̒̈̇̌ͦ̽͡ ̡ͣ̂ͪ ̣ͣ͜ ͓̘̱̳ ͇́̂
Activity: 504
Merit: 127
Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus
Hi, who will help to ₿uild fork zcl?
Need to create a Zclassic Green for weeds market.
If you are interested in the offer, please contact me at telegram(QFF1YW50dW1fQ2hyb21vZHluYW1pY3M=)
Fork date 20 april.

Another FORK in the making..

Why ZCL  Huh There are many coins that you can fork out there, This coin has been used up already. Give it rest for atleast 3 years to recover  Cool

Why is there a lot of fork in crypto? Is this just business involved activity? Why don't you just make your own coin?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
So first they started to buy and then dropped announcement for next fork. This is old tactic which worked first time under hype and then lost charm and attraction. Those are familiar with history of forks of ZCL will stay away while some risk takers can jump on it. They are prepared to pump it because market started to show this thing already.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
If you are interested in the offer, please contact me at telegram(QFF1YW50dW1fQ2hyb21vZHluYW1pY3M=)
Fork date 20 april.

Why ZCL  Huh There are many coins that you can fork out there, This coin has been used up already. Give it rest for atleast 3 years to recover  Cool

Indeed that's proven scam what is happening with same old tricks of fork after fork but from last event it is going unnoticed and community is not showing anymore interest in this coin. Now it's almost very hard for this coin to get recover.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Fork date 20 april.

Pages:
Jump to: