Author

Topic: [ANN] Zcoin (XZC) - Implementing ZKP privacy without trusted setup - page 129. (Read 663229 times)

LBX
Activity: 1025
Merit: 534
A
Wow, Zcoin is leading the Binance's Monthly Community Coin vote: https://www.binance.com/vote.html

Now let's vote the Zcoin to Binance!

yes, Let's do it together
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Wow, Zcoin is leading the Binance's Monthly Community Coin vote: https://www.binance.com/vote.html

Now let's vote the Zcoin to Binance!
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Hello,

I can't find the deposit of 1.37588063 XZC to my Bittrex wallet with address aAweNxqh13AjKThn1ZhPGzvRefSdLPCkqh.
The transaction id is: 0cbd77c8ebe220eee111e7c558e3a9660fe948f8b05c1e6f0519568d86a4d9fa.

It seems that Bittrex wallets are blocked:

Blocked    XZC    59058    8    142 minutes    Thu Nov 02 2017 14:23:07 GMT+0100

Is there any problem in the blockchain?

Thanks

Yes there is some maintenance on network.

Will be synced later.

And anyway, blockchain never stop Wink

ok, thank you
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Hello,

I can't find the deposit of 1.37588063 XZC to my Bittrex wallet with address aAweNxqh13AjKThn1ZhPGzvRefSdLPCkqh.
The transaction id is: 0cbd77c8ebe220eee111e7c558e3a9660fe948f8b05c1e6f0519568d86a4d9fa.

Blocked    XZC    59058    8    142 minutes    Thu Nov 02 2017 14:23:07 GMT+0100

Thanks

Yes there is some maintenance on network.

Will be synced later.

And anyway, blockchain never stop Wink
LBX
Activity: 1025
Merit: 534
A
Official block explorer is out of sync.
Dev, please take a look

We are updating the node so hang in tight. Should be synced soon!

azertyuiopvnx ,Thank you for the alert

Now Official block explorer is fine

dev, Thank you
Activity: 23
ok - solved for me.

cannot change label on zerocoin window - ok
can change label in travnsactions - incoming only

makes sense :->
Hello,

Thanks

Activity: 23
Moin,

cannot edit "label" in zerocoin window (here no pulldown)
nor in transaction window (here I have the pulldown with
possible actions). Even unlocked the wallet.

Debian 9, wallet 0.13.3

any idea?

Thx
Activity: 1004
Merit: 268
Firo (FIRO)
Dev, please take a look

We are updating the node so hang in tight. Should be synced soon!
Firo (FIRO)
as I recall, the decentralized exchange was presented on the roadmap some time ago, but for the future. It didn't seem to be the ultimate priority of the project, more of an aside. That is how I perceived it anyway.

just wanted to place a note for the record that I did have some wallet issues a while back.. I got unreasonably upset and stormed off for a moment. Only to return (after being somewhat of a jerk about it) to find resolution from the team. I feel like they actually did care about the issue and it was promptly and efficiently solved. This project has my full support, for the record. All the best everyone Smiley

Thank you this means a lot. Glad it was all resolved
Firo (FIRO)
Not sure why my questions get completely ignored but I try it for a last time: is that decentralized marketplace already being developed or not at all?

We are looking into partnering with existing decentralized market places which seems to be the better course of action.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274
as I recall, the decentralized exchange was presented on the roadmap some time ago, but for the future. It didn't seem to be the ultimate priority of the project, more of an aside. That is how I perceived it anyway.

just wanted to place a note for the record that I did have some wallet issues a while back.. I got unreasonably upset and stormed off for a moment. Only to return (after being somewhat of a jerk about it) to find resolution from the team. I feel like they actually did care about the issue and it was promptly and efficiently solved. This project has my full support, for the record. All the best everyone Smiley

It takes fortitude and maturity to admit when you overact or do something wrong.  Not that many people are willing to admit when they make a mistake, so I'd like to give you a "Kudos" for that. Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Looks like another round of profit taking.
Could be a good chance to stock up Smiley
Activity: 322
i has read this thread and i know about this project mission or mean, because in this thread you can explain more about your project, but i still confused why good project like this there is ICO
Activity: 225

Activity: 453
Merit: 261
Look Morty magic internet money
Not sure why my questions get completely ignored but I try it for a last time: is that decentralized marketplace already being developed or not at all?

isnt that particl former shadowcash what you mean? dont follow this tread close but didnt thought a dec marketplace was the aim here
Activity: 52
Dev, please take a look
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
a problem
i used Mint option in wallet
minted 2 coins
when they ware minted i presed spend minted coins ort whatever
they ware in pending status now theyr gone and it was like 5h ago
and whne i check transaction they are in pale grey
+ Status: 0/unconfirmed, not in memory pool
does it needs to be like that or i lost my coins ?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
Can I have the same wallet on my android phone and multiple PCs?  Typically I use a recovery phrase to move a wallet to a new device...how do I do this with Zcoin?
Jump to: