Author

Topic: [ANN] Zcoin (XZC) - Implementing ZKP privacy without trusted setup - page 126. (Read 663229 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Ppl, don't you know, is it due the fork that suprnova can't find block for 21 hour?
Activity: 1004
Merit: 268
Firo (FIRO)
Zcoin hard fork statement

We have now smoothly completed our hard fork which is now active past block 60,000. The hard fork resolves several bugs and also greatly improves the security of Zerocoin through fixes in our implementation and also libzerocoin, the cryptographic library which enables Zerocoin.

Prior to the hard fork being completed, there was an exploit that resulted in additional Zerocoin spends being generated. The team detected the problem quickly and deployed mitigating measures which were successful. A further emergency update through v0.13.3.1 completely halted the problem by disabling Zerocoin spends and which will be re-enabled automatically past the hard fork which resolves this issue.

The exploit resulted in 17k coins being generated (0.5% of circulating supply or 0.08% of total supply). However the Founders’ rewards will be reduced to maintain total supply at 21.4 million. We would like to thank all the pools and exchanges who were very quick to deploy this fix and thank them for their cooperation. This disclosure could only be made now to prevent further people taking advantage of the exploit until the hard fork rolled over.

Our hard fork also marks the release of libzerocoin v2 that is a significant security update to the original libzerocoin library. We recommend all projects using Zerocoin to reach out to us for details on these fixes for those that haven’t done so already. These changes may affect our peers to various degrees and we are happy to help where we can.  In a later post, we will cover in further detail the important changes that libzerocoin v2 entails.
Our team has worked hard to resolve this issue and we greatly appreciate our passionate community’s support. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us on Discord!

https://zcoin.io/zcoin-hard-fork-statement/
Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
ZCOIN is a sleeping giant,just wait

I completely agree with you.

Zcoin is a beautiful crypto. A little diamond.

It's rare to be able to invest and not be worried about the future.

With Zcoin, I am serene about my placement ..
Activity: 609
Merit: 500
DMD,XZC
ZCOIN is a sleeping giant,just wait
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
The BITTHAI exchange will be open and registered at 20:00 pm on Wednesday, November 8, 2017, Thailand, Bangkok   The zcoin development team can contact the exchange
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
waiting for binance verify and list xzc
Activity: 297
Merit: 250
XZC is on top of binance vote month 3. I congratulate XZC will be listing on Binance soon. So we can expect a huge price pump after we list there. Good job every voters!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
Is the Zcoin hardfork already over? Or at wich block number will it happen? Do all exchanges support the hardfork or should i do something with my coins?
Activity: 376
Merit: 103
Currently, public pools have only ~50Gh hashing power. So the rest ~30Gh sitting on private pool. I'm not sure that this is not botnet/AWS thieves or another shit.
~17K GPUs it's unreal huge farm. If it even exists
Activity: 581
Merit: 250
87 GH total network hashrate. From where are came these whales??? Diff will skyrocket soon
 Embarrassed

It will be interesting to see ZCoin on Binance as it's a pretty high volume exchange.
Binance is twice smaller in volume than Bittrex, on which currently listed Zcoin

Binance is great for exposure to the Asian markets

Yes, I agree that Bittrex is larger and is an excellent exchange overall. Still, having another exchange with good volume that gets more of the Asian market is a very good thing for ZCoin.

Polo will be nice
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274
87 GH total network hashrate. From where are came these whales??? Diff will skyrocket soon
 Embarrassed

It will be interesting to see ZCoin on Binance as it's a pretty high volume exchange.
Binance is twice smaller in volume than Bittrex, on which currently listed Zcoin

Yes, I agree that Bittrex is larger and is an excellent exchange overall. Still, having another exchange with good volume that gets more of the Asian market is a very good thing for ZCoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
 Embarrassed

Activity: 382
Merit: 251
 Embarrassed

This is masternode November for Zcoin. Zcoin gained popularity. Both traders and miners accumulate.

I expect a nice price increase.
Activity: 376
Merit: 103
 Embarrassed

Activity: 243
Today we reach block 60000, is the hard fork going to happen?
Activity: 320
Merit: 101
Confirmed: 0.0000 XZC
Unconfirmed: 0.0054 XZC
Round earnings est: 0.1756 XZC
My Sharerate: 167.97

My Efficiency: 92.13 %

Worker   Hashrate   Difficulty
whatis.it1   7,121.57   873.21
whatis.it2   8,072.34   1319.72
Showing 1 to 2 of 2 entries

been like this 3 hours

Is it normal ?

Ye. Your hashrate is 11.000 kh/s

Calculate yourself; https://whattomine.com/coins/175-xzc-lyra2z
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
Congratulations!! We totally slammed the Binance competition and are awaiting validation of results!

Once the result is confirmed we will do the lucky draw for the 500 XZC bounty!

Thanks so much for the tireless efforts of our community members in mustering everyone and special shoutout to the Chinese, French and Indonesian communities who really pulled through in their own respective communities!

Also special thanks to those of you who were distributing out BNB to enable community members to participate in voting! Your selfless acts haven't gone unnoticed!
I'm happy with this news, Congratulations to all Zcoin communities..
I bought Zcoin 1 month ago and this is my most successful investment at the end of 2017. I will hold and wait for Zcoin to the moon

Quite awesome news. Binance would be a great addition although being on Bittrex is already great.
Activity: 159
Great news. Glad to see zcoin growing at a steady pace.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
Decentralized Digital Billboards
Congratulations!! We totally slammed the Binance competition and are awaiting validation of results!

Once the result is confirmed we will do the lucky draw for the 500 XZC bounty!

Thanks so much for the tireless efforts of our community members in mustering everyone and special shoutout to the Chinese, French and Indonesian communities who really pulled through in their own respective communities!

Also special thanks to those of you who were distributing out BNB to enable community members to participate in voting! Your selfless acts haven't gone unnoticed!
I'm happy with this news, Congratulations to all Zcoin communities..
I bought Zcoin 1 month ago and this is my most successful investment at the end of 2017. I will hold and wait for Zcoin to the moon
Activity: 142
My Sharerate: 167.97

My Efficiency: 92.13 %

Worker   Hashrate   Difficulty
whatis.it1   7,121.57   873.21
whatis.it2   8,072.34   1319.72
Showing 1 to 2 of 2 entries

been like this 3 hours

Is it normal ?
suprnova? it's having a tough time battling against mph for hash rates.
Jump to: