Author

Topic: [ANN] Zcoin (XZC) - Implementing ZKP privacy without trusted setup - page 136. (Read 663229 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
With only 1 Ghs Suprnova is doing great!! Come on join us, the Luck is on our side, the Reported speed is ~15% more then on MPH + The latest CCminer 2.2.2 has special option for Suprnova!!
--submit-stale parameter for supernova pool (which change diff too fast)
Pls come and join more, I don't understand why CCminer users are not mining @ Suprnova- is much better for us!.
Come for 24Hrs and see your Graph and compare against MPH and see What I mean!
https://s1.postimg.org/1i4dqobk3z/super.jpg

I'm currently mining on MPH because I don't know how to mine XZC on Suprnova.  Can you provide a link and info to get me started?  I see two available pools listed on Suprnova for Z coin, and neither of them work (maxminers and poll.mn).

I'm averaging less than 6000kh/s realized while my rig is a consistent 9700kh/s+.

just change the bat configuration file. ccminer-x64 -a lyra2z -o stratum+tcp://xzc.suprnova.cc:1569 -u username.workername -p x  -i 19

Edit: Thank you.  I think I have it figured out now.  So far, it looks much more rewarding that MPH.
Activity: 72
With only 1 Ghs Suprnova is doing great!! Come on join us, the Luck is on our side, the Reported speed is ~15% more then on MPH + The latest CCminer 2.2.2 has special option for Suprnova!!
Pls come and join more, I don't understand why CCminer users are not mining @ Suprnova- is much better for us!.

I'm currently mining on MPH because I don't know how to mine XZC on Suprnova.  Can you provide a link and info to get me started?  I see two available pools listed on Suprnova for Z coin, and neither of them work (maxminers and poll.mn).

I'm averaging less than 6000kh/s realized while my rig is a consistent 9700kh/s+.

just change the bat configuration file. ccminer-x64 -a lyra2z -o stratum+tcp://xzc.suprnova.cc:1569 -u username.workername -p x  -i 19
Activity: 72
There has been some attention on zencash lately. In what ways is zcoin different from some of these other forks?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DG8nK_UUIAAujRu.jpg
Activity: 14
Suprnova better than MPH currently.
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
There has been some attention on zencash lately. In what ways is zcoin different from some of these other forks?
Activity: 11

I'm currently mining on MPH because I don't know how to mine XZC on Suprnova.  Can you provide a link and info to get me started?  I see two available pools listed on Suprnova for Z coin, and neither of them work (maxminers and poll.mn).

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Balanced- yes, but like all sad before me- the reported hashrate with ccminer- even the latest 2.2.2 is higher then MPH + there is no fee on Suprnova.
Activity: 56
You forgot to mention that when people come to suprnova and make mining blocks more smooth, there will be no more 'better', but equal to calcs. So, you can mine anywhere, it all balances in the end.
Activity: 508
Merit: 500
Jahaha
Marketing and development seems promising. I'm marking this to invest.
Activity: 520
Merit: 253
After updating to the latest git version, the daemon prompted me to -reindex the database. Since then it's been stuck on block 54396. I've done a complete resync from scratch, with the same results. The log has a repeating complaint about a single block:
Code:
2017-10-21 10:01:24 ERROR: AcceptBlockHeader: block 226b443c3f8b387ebea927b5aa2cc07b544df1ef1dbd5f2e9c37b4a0bd3fe4fa is marked invalid
2017-10-21 10:01:24 ERROR: AcceptBlockHeader: block 226b443c3f8b387ebea927b5aa2cc07b544df1ef1dbd5f2e9c37b4a0bd3fe4fa is marked invalid
2017-10-21 10:05:27 ERROR: AcceptBlockHeader: block 226b443c3f8b387ebea927b5aa2cc07b544df1ef1dbd5f2e9c37b4a0bd3fe4fa is marked invalid
2017-10-21 10:05:27 ERROR: AcceptBlockHeader: block 226b443c3f8b387ebea927b5aa2cc07b544df1ef1dbd5f2e9c37b4a0bd3fe4fa is marked invalid
2017-10-21 10:05:29 ERROR: AcceptBlockHeader: block 226b443c3f8b387ebea927b5aa2cc07b544df1ef1dbd5f2e9c37b4a0bd3fe4fa is marked invalid

Any ideas?
More good news!  we found another 2 blocks last day- it's 7 block per 24hr!
Look it the Luck - Any 1 that joined made the Double of profit at least, Better Speed Reported, Better CCminer support and 0 fee! Come On Join all, Try and compare your reported speed and see yourself, We already passed 1700Mhs!.
https://xzc.suprnova.cc/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks

Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
When will the market be ready? Is that already known?
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Is there any working paper wallet generator? http://paper.zcoin.ga/ is down
Thank you all!!! Now we have passed the 1400Mhs Mark! Keep joining and get paid more :-)!
Activity: 167
nwm i got it , just started Smiley happy mining lads
Update- We found another Block!! Double the Profit for 24Hr!!!
5 block in 24Hrs with only 1 Ghs- Come Come join Us!

Activity: 308
I bought this coin on bittrex a few months ago.
Now due to recent rumors I want it withdraw my coins to my wallet.
Is there any particular procedure? Is there a web wallet?
What are the rumors on trex?
Activity: 1
What the heck happened with this coin, stuff use to be smooth fast round times ect. Now Suprnova takes 9 to 11 Hours to run pool rounds.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
I forgot all about this coin. what a great feeling to log into the exchange and see that my investment has quadrupled.

Not any more. lol Price flops 20%+ instantly all the time...selling consistently follows buying. Sad

its called taking profits, some of the whales and us pleb traders tend to stack our mining earnings until the market rises, but then when it does we sell quickly, we take our profits, increase our stacks 20%+, and wait for the next pump ;p
Do the math on daily mining inflation and market liquidity, and you will see when the buys outstrip demand Smiley = $PUMP$ haha
buy on rumor, sell on news always applies remember Cheesy
Jump to: