Author

Topic: [ANN] Zcoin (XZC) - Implementing ZKP privacy without trusted setup - page 140. (Read 663229 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Every time, we think it's time for zcoin to shine but nothing happens.

Hopefully the masternode will change everything
cause every time, we think the MTP is coming, but nothing happen  Undecided Undecided Grin
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Every time, we think it's time for zcoin to shine but nothing happens.

Hopefully the masternode will change everything
Activity: 1004
Merit: 268
Firo (FIRO)
There will be 21 million Zcoins. Zcoin follows the same halving cycle as Bitcoin (every 4 years). 10% of the total Zcoin supply will be distributed to the Founders Reward as time passes. In the first 4 years, 20% of Zcoins will be distributed to the Founders Reward. In other words, during the first 4 years, 40 Zcoins will go to the miners and 10 Zcoins will go towards the Founders reward. After the first 4 years, the block reward goes completely towards the miners.

If I mine this coin, the 20% coin will go to founder's account, this just like a scam.

A scam is one that is cheating people into something that it is not.

We have been very clear with our source of funds as always mentioned in our FAQs.

Zcash follows the same reward mechanism. 20% of the coin in the first 4 years is equivalent to 10% of total eventual supply. https://z.cash/blog/funding.html

To begin Zcoin, we needed investor funding and we found people who believed in our project who were willing to fund us when Zcoin was just some proof of concept code. They are now reaping the rewards as 'founders'. Poramin holds one of the founder's wallet and another wallet is dedicated to funding the project including the team's salary and marketing efforts. This to me is nothing wrong with it. You can even inspect the code to see how the funds are distributed. There are 3 investor wallets, 1 Poramin wallet and 1 team bounty wallet.

In this way we don't have to worry about 'instamine' or manipulation techniques and just focus on developing the project the best we can.
Activity: 457
Merit: 251
There will be 21 million Zcoins. Zcoin follows the same halving cycle as Bitcoin (every 4 years). 10% of the total Zcoin supply will be distributed to the Founders Reward as time passes. In the first 4 years, 20% of Zcoins will be distributed to the Founders Reward. In other words, during the first 4 years, 40 Zcoins will go to the miners and 10 Zcoins will go towards the Founders reward. After the first 4 years, the block reward goes completely towards the miners.

If I mine this coin, the 20% coin will go to founder's account, this just like a scam.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Are you guys getting a lot of invalid shares in mph last day?
MPH doesnt show average numbers,only for current round.Some rounds im getting about +-30% rejected,some rounds very low%.
Just have a look on graph and on Last24h earned.

I asked mph admin

@miningpoolhub I started some hours ago using your zcoin pool, checked just a minute and:

Est. Shares    142,393 (done: 69.81%)
Your Valid    87.7301
Your Invalid    28.8445 (24.74%)

Any tip for improve this insane amount of invalid shares?
Im using last djm's ccminer like its recommended

Thanks in advise
Djm34 build sends normal shares and previous block's shares.
Those previous block's shares are totally useless and treated as invalid. So it's intended action actually.

I believe that invalid share percent goes up and down radically. It should be okay most times, isn't it?

Activity: 2
Are you guys getting a lot of invalid shares in mph last day?
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
Just a question friends
Why sometimes block time increases up to +-1hour?
Last night for example:

block 55955 11th Oct 2017 23:48:51
block 55956 12th Oct 2017 01:02:33

illustrate me please Kiss
Luck. That's natural and that's how it is.
Just a question friends
Why sometimes block time increases up to +-1hour?
Last night for example:

block 55955 11th Oct 2017 23:48:51
block 55956 12th Oct 2017 01:02:33

illustrate me please Kiss
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
Which pool are you using for this coin ?

I'm using zpool.ca but I don't understand this pool.

My rig is diging for more than 6 hours and all my counters stay to 0 :

Bt hashrates are OK :

I gave a BTC address as asked in the zpool web page :

http://zpool.ca/

ccminer command line :

-a lyra2z -o stratum+tcp://lyra2z.mine.zpool.ca:4553#xnsub -u 3BuSaEnhrSgqh3unhBEjEGjLZNcBoFCXsN -p c=xzc

pretty simple really, zpool hasent hit a block for you to get your shares paid Sad
It's been days and at current hashrate it will be days more. They seemed to have started off strong, i was mining there myself, got some blocks, but as the block dragged out everyone (me included) seems to have slowly left Sad
They just need some hash and you will be paid your shares when a block is hit
Activity: 134
how problematic is it to have concentrated almost all hashingpower at one pool?
is it possible to implement a mechanism that prohibits such a circumstance?

regulation? o_O isnt that kind of missing the point?

so it's still decentralised, when allmost all the hashing is at one pool? isnt that kind of missing the point? o_O

Activity: 98

regulation? o_O isnt that kind of missing the point?
Activity: 134

Activity: 882
Merit: 250
Founder Nur1Labs
Activity: 64
Which pool are you using for this coin ?

I'm using zpool.ca but I don't understand this pool.

My rig is diging for more than 6 hours and all my counters stay to 0 :

https://i.imgur.com/FwPRGHU.png

https://i.imgur.com/wVP2Dan.png

Bt hashrates are OK :

https://i.imgur.com/3ZfQGMc.png

https://i.imgur.com/28l1Ql5.png

I gave a BTC address as asked in the zpool web page :

http://zpool.ca/

ccminer command line :

-a lyra2z -o stratum+tcp://lyra2z.mine.zpool.ca:4553#xnsub -u 3BuSaEnhrSgqh3unhBEjEGjLZNcBoFCXsN -p c=xzc

Founder Nur1Labs
Love the cooler temps from my rigs mining Zcoin. Should more Algorithms that concentrate on energy efficiency, expanding the life of mining equipment has to be of great benefit to all.

Cost not big as some coin. So not leaked electric cost
Nice project will keep eyes here.The idea behind of MTP its like ''the utopia''
Activity: 20
Love the cooler temps from my rigs mining Zcoin. Should more Algorithms that concentrate on energy efficiency, expanding the life of mining equipment has to be of great benefit to all.
Founder Nur1Labs
as for as in my regards i love ur technology
it will be better for everyone who is interesting in
trading..... wish u good regards... Smiley

They roadmap good afterall
Activity: 64
Thanks for your help.

I have switch to zpool.ca and now my rig is mining Wink
Activity: 15
No, my username is mikebzh44wrk1 and my workername is Quadro_GTX1060 so the dot is at the right place  Cry

Sorry, I have no more ideas except for try out another miner. However I have doubts that the miner itself would cause the issue.
BTW, just because of the curiosity I checked and the username/workername are not case-sensitive and accepts underline "_" so you can exclude those as well.
Jump to: