Author

Topic: [ANN] Zcoin (XZC) - Implementing ZKP privacy without trusted setup - page 391. (Read 662377 times)

legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
120 confirmations for this coin ...on supernova all nigth nothing in confirmed ....
@ocminer fix that and set much lower vardiff ...this is not gpu coin man...and we have another option to mine on pool.mn but this pool is to slow ...

Block time is 10 minutes, I can't do anything about confirmations but I'll add a low diff port for you guys

Edit : if you just wait a bit after you've connected vardiff automatically turns your diff down btw

I second that port. The problem on my Celerons is fixed. They just needed a very long time to turn in because of the high entry difficulty I think.

Exactly. It should take about 2 to 3 mins after initial connect until you see accepted shares, I had to bump up initial diff  because lots of people still try to mine with wrong algos and flood the pool with invalid shares, the higher diff makes it a bit better
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
120 confirmations for this coin ...on supernova all nigth nothing in confirmed ....
@ocminer fix that and set much lower vardiff ...this is not gpu coin man...and we have another option to mine on pool.mn but this pool is to slow ...

Block time is 10 minutes, I can't do anything about confirmations but I'll add a low diff port for you guys

Edit : if you just wait a bit after you've connected vardiff automatically turns your diff down btw

I second that port. The problem on my Celerons is fixed. They just needed a very long time to turn in because of the high entry difficulty I think.
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

Activity: 408
Merit: 3
@ocminer fix that and set much lower vardiff ...this is not gpu coin man...and we have another option to mine on pool.mn but this pool is to slow ...
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
Impossible to mine on suprnova, share diff too high. Only one share with FX8370 for 30mins. Pool.mn works great

noob question, what does it mean when you get one share then?
you will get nothing Smiley  very very low amount of coins. On pool.mn/xzc over 2 coins for less than 24h
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
Impossible to mine on suprnova, share diff too high. Only one share with FX8370 for 30mins. Pool.mn works great

noob question, what does it mean when you get one share then?
Activity: 137
Activity: 550
Merit: 500
Hmm, my miner show 0.00kh/s and I get no accepted shares ??
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
any bounty dev
translation, facebook campaign , twitter campaign, personal tex campaign
avatar campaign or signature campaign

No there's not all of these. They're only need in shitcoins and in promotional ICOs and you have none of them here. That's one of the reasons the coin is that much appreciated.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
2161 block high, but to sync to the wallet takes 2hours. This is very strange
Activity: 173

pool.mn/xzc

Efficiency Efficiency Efficiency Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
any bounty dev
translation, facebook campaign , twitter campaign, personal tex campaign
avatar campaign or signature campaign
Activity: 343
Merit: 250
Until the GUI wallet does not work correctly, and dev refuses to fix it or even comment on that issue, this coin is not worth any serious investment. There could be another "implementation of Zerocoin" in no time with a more ambitious developer ... just saying. Remember my words.

How about you have a listen to the dev before you complain about a wallet.
https://letstalkbitcoin.com/blog/post/the-crypto-show-with-gary-le-of-zcoin

LOL if that's what you base your decisions on, you should buy all you can! sell the cat, sell fresh cookies, sell lemonade! to the mudda fuckin MOON! buy buy buy buy buy.
what a shitshow... There are this type of scams and there are those type of scams, in between there are the the ones where dev releases crippled software to give him the absolute advantage, it's been done many many times.

Getting a sense of the developer passion, thought process and knowledge level is only a partial sense of why I invest in a particular coin.  It's really the zero knowledge that has my interest.  
I'd like to hear your thoughts on why you think this is a scam since you have some scam knowledge that escapes me?
If you are right about this being a scam then come back and tell me "i told you so".  As for now I'm ok with cpu mining for essentially free.
Activity: 209
Until the GUI wallet does not work correctly, and dev refuses to fix it or even comment on that issue, this coin is not worth any serious investment. There could be another "implementation of Zerocoin" in no time with a more ambitious developer ... just saying. Remember my words.

LOL if that's what you base your decisions on, you should buy all you can! sell the cat, sell fresh cookies, sell lemonade! to the mudda fuckin MOON! buy buy buy buy buy.
what a shitshow... There are this type of scams and there are those type of scams, in between there are the the ones where dev releases crippled software to give him the absolute advantage, it's been done many many times.
Activity: 343

Activity: 306
Kaspersky Internet Security reporting several positives. Anyone noticed?
Activity: 25
Merit: 0

bittrex often list p&d coins

Roll Eyes

remmeber the words of this wise man
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
yes alot of work still needs to be done but with right development could be good investment not at this price though im waiting for dumps.

if your looking for another serious investment look at pascal coin coded from ground up been in development over a year prior to launch another cpu coin

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-pasc-pascalcoin-true-deletable-blockchain-v3-hardfork-on-block-210000-1583719
Jump to: