Author

Topic: [ANN] Zcoin (XZC) - Implementing ZKP privacy without trusted setup - page 392. (Read 662377 times)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage
Until the GUI wallet does not work correctly, and dev refuses to fix it or even comment on that issue, this coin is not worth any serious investment. There could be another "implementation of Zerocoin" in no time with a more ambitious developer ... just saying. Remember my words.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
33 btc volume on novaexchange(first time a coin get this volume on nova). crazy!
What will happen when zcoin hit bittrex? Can't wait.

It will dump obviously.

Supply is relatively low for now but as more coins get mined, Zcoin's gonna get REKT by them miners....

Grin
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
33 btc volume on novaexchange(first time a coin get this volume on nova). crazy!
What will happen when zcoin hit bittrex? Can't wait.
Activity: 273
Merit: 250
@ocminer, Is there a latest precompiled windows binary with adjusted hashrate meter? Thanks.
Vin
legendary
Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015
My wallet doesn't sync 8 day's behind and stopped(

Just wait a bit. It took over 2h for me to sync the wallet.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
Yeah its also mining eth with 6 gpus
legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1168
Why CPU frequency does not affect the hashrate?
On core i7 I get only 0.03 kh/s.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011
Yes the speeds don't make sense with any of the CPUs.

--->>>>>>>>>>>

Which is also busy mining ETH with 6 GPUs.

Really?... Is that true?... that speed using that processor?  Huh
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
Yes the speeds don't make sense with any of the CPUs.

--->>>>>>>>>>>

Which is also busy mining ETH with 6 GPUs.
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
On my i5-3570k, the miner rocks, but on my G1820 and G1840, though load is at 100%, I never get further than the yellow difficulty line. Could someone please help me Sad ?
My rigs with dual core keep saying stratum_recv_line failed, stratum connection interrupted, and dont show on the pool.
On my personal pc, fx6100 its working nice.
Watching for fix too.

What's your cmdline?

Using the default for all rigs. cpuminer -a lyra2rev2 -o stratum+tcp://xzc.suprnova.cc:5595 -u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker password

Looks good, maybe try xzc-stratum.suprnova.cc but the other should be fine too

Unfortunatelly same problem with the change.

That's exactly what I'm getting on my screen. The xzc-stratum option did not resolved my problem, so I'm now waiting for some other idea.
Activity: 521
My wallet doesn't sync 8 day's behind and stopped(
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
On my i5-3570k, the miner rocks, but on my G1820 and G1840, though load is at 100%, I never get further than the yellow difficulty line. Could someone please help me Sad ?
My rigs with dual core keep saying stratum_recv_line failed, stratum connection interrupted, and dont show on the pool.
Watching for fix too.

What's your cmdline?

Using the default for all rigs. cpuminer -a lyra2rev2 -o stratum+tcp://xzc.suprnova.cc:5595 -u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker password

Unfortunatelly same problem with the change.
http://pasteboard.co/cC4v2RSEl.png
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
I will try my cpu Core I7 now. it is new algo  . is it the same as zcash ?
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011
My CPU miner is getting accepted shares but says it is running at 0.00 kH/s. Anyone else have this problem?

You don't worry... you only have to see your results at the pool  Wink
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
Watching for fix too.

That's exactly the error I'm getting mate ! And like you, I have the standard command line. Do note that I got two consecutive shares on the G1840 like ten minutes ago, but nothing showed up again.

it work for me with my g1840, but after a while it crash because i'm also mining with six gpu there, i don't think that little cpu can handle 100% plus six gpu mining
Activity: 848
It seems that on linux miner works way better then on windows.. what that can be?
My CPU miner is getting accepted shares but says it is running at 0.00 kH/s. Anyone else have this problem?

My i5-3570k is saying me the same. Don't take care of this, and take into account what the pool says you.

ocminer, I'll try that.
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
Watching for fix too.

What's your cmdline?

Activity: 174
Merit: 100
Watching for fix too.

That's exactly the error I'm getting mate ! And like you, I have the standard command line. Do note that I got two consecutive shares on the G1840 like ten minutes ago, but nothing showed up again.
Jump to: