Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zcoin (XZC) - Implementing ZKP privacy without trusted setup - page 43. (Read 663229 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
And now I'm completely confused, according to this article 1080Ti should be getting around 1200Kh (I'm getting 1700 OC) sounds about right...
even though others are hitting 3K Huh Huh Huh

https://cryptomining-blog.com/tag/zcoin/
CPU load is 65-75% currently, so I don't think it has anything to do with my CPU (not mining on CPU)
Risers are 1x16 (I'm not aware if there are different type of risers) Huh
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274
MTP is very different and much more resource intensive. You need a decent CPU and ideally x16 risers to get good hashrates.

CPU - Celeron G3930
Pagefile - 90112
Risers - 1x to 16x

(other algos work just fine with great hashrate, that's the thing) so, it's not the setup (I hope), not the tune, it's either miner problem or I don't know what else))
Thanks for help, but I've done that, been there...no good Cry
GPU memory can't make a difference of 50% productivity, impossible, it's something else, can't figgure out what though...

What CPU do you have, what's your page file set at, and are you on 1x risers?
Thanks for help, but I've done that, been there...no good Cry
GPU memory can't make a difference of 50% productivity, impossible, it's something else, can't figgure out what though...
Activity: 118
how hard could be compile linux version if you have code for win and did it before with all previous versions... for me, it looks like devs from CD wana slow dowm market for their friends...  Linux rasists.. ! Cheesy
you mean type of memory of GPU? (anyways it can't be so effected by memory type, not by half) settings of what?

Try +150 Core, +700 Memory 80% Power Limit ---- use the latest whql drivers and the cuda10 version of the miner, those are the settings on our 4x 1080 ti rig, on Windows 10 with 24 GB RAM and a Threadripper 1900X CPU.

Yes, GPU VRAM type has been reported as making a difference.
you mean type of memory of GPU? (anyways it can't be so effected by memory type, not by half) settings of what?
We  have 1080 Ti with nearly 3100 Kh/s and others with 2250 Kh/s - it's dependent on the type of Memory and your settings.
just watched a video on youtube, guy has 7 - 1080Ti with 3000 each card hashrate no OC!!! STOCK! I think I tried everything, reinstalled everything, updated everything, OC or NO OC, hashrate stays the same on my 1080ti - 1700((((((
I have 8Gb Ram on my system, latest Nvidia drivers 417.35, absolutely stable, no crashes, BUT hashrate so low... Undecided
xms
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Hi,
Can someone please help, having problems with my 1080ti's, using CryptoDredge 0.15.0 my hashrate is only 1700 per card, instead of claimed 3000 (also have seen it on video), any ideas why???
Thanks

Hi, how much RAM do you have. I tried CryptoDredge 0.15.0, but it crash((
I have onluy 4gb ram

4gb system ram or gpu ram?

4gb system ram
Card is 1080 ti

1080ti is perfect but only 4gb system is to little
Activity: 7
Hi,
Can someone please help, having problems with my 1080ti's, using CryptoDredge 0.15.0 my hashrate is only 1700 per card, instead of claimed 3000 (also have seen it on video), any ideas why???
Thanks

I have onluy 4gb ram

4gb system ram
Card is 1080 ti
xms
Hi,
Thanks

I have onluy 4gb ram

Activity: 7
Hi,
Thanks

I have onluy 4gb ram
xms
Hi,
Thanks

who said 3000? mabey they oc them a little bit
Hi,
Thanks
xms
got 16g on the rig, no paging, cpu is ~ 25%
I guess I need to build 1.1.5 myself as there are no binaries on github.

edit:
I built 1.1.5, unfortunately only creating rejects.
Yes, this release is not ready.
We have to wait the debugging from djm.

build? are you using linux?
the website has an downloadable .exe file, i download and it runs awesome in windows, its stable and has more hashrate then all the other previous releases,

im actually using hiveos, and it has the latest 1.1.5

on discord someone show a pic of his private miner, 1070 was able to get 2k hash, dam amazing, it also only requires 4gb of system ram to run, and no need to fill memory or something like that,

people also reporting 470/570 8gb cards are able to get 800-1000 hash, thats still profitable to mine on AMD cards.

im about to leave zcoin as its getting unprofitable to mine at this rate.

try cryptopdredge 0,15 give me more that 50% more hashrate than ccminer

gr xms
Activity: 13
got 16g on the rig, no paging, cpu is ~ 25%
I guess I need to build 1.1.5 myself as there are no binaries on github.

edit:
I built 1.1.5, unfortunately only creating rejects.
Yes, this release is not ready.
We have to wait the debugging from djm.

build? are you using linux?
the website has an downloadable .exe file, i download and it runs awesome in windows, its stable and has more hashrate then all the other previous releases,

im actually using hiveos, and it has the latest 1.1.5

on discord someone show a pic of his private miner, 1070 was able to get 2k hash, dam amazing, it also only requires 4gb of system ram to run, and no need to fill memory or something like that,

people also reporting 470/570 8gb cards are able to get 800-1000 hash, thats still profitable to mine on AMD cards.

im about to leave zcoin as its getting unprofitable to mine at this rate.
Pages:
Jump to: