Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zcoin (XZC) - Implementing ZKP privacy without trusted setup - page 45. (Read 663229 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 10
ccminer release 1.1.1 is less stable for me than 1.1.1-test2.
Wont even run for an hour before crashing.

1.1.1-test2 crashing can at least be managed with a script wrapper that kills and restarts the process.
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
ccminer is garbage. there must be a better miner some of us dont know about. how else is there 8gh/s + network hashrate

it it the pools or the miner tho ? The miner has been stable for all six of my rigs for two days , but all of a sudden today stratum errors on the pool and now all my rigs went down

gpu count per rig?
 i'm using 14 on a rig and getting a lot of "filling memory, memory filled"
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
You have a very strong project with good support from your community. I talked with your Manager and asked him important questions for me. Your Manager explained all the nuances and all the necessary moments. I really liked your attention. I wish you prosperity! Thanks for you support.
Wuoaaahhh
I see Mr Legendary giving a good statement to Zcoin.
Can only see and read wisely in this forum. LOL

The first listing on CoinMarketcap is around 59,999 Satoshi and now the price of Zcoin is still around 131,000 Satoshi, if Zcoin drops to the price of 60,000 satoshi I will dance. LOL
Activity: 1148
Merit: 132
ccminer is garbage. there must be a better miner some of us dont know about. how else is there 8gh/s + network hashrate

it it the pools or the miner tho ? The miner has been stable for all six of my rigs for two days , but all of a sudden today stratum errors on the pool and now all my rigs went down

Activity: 164
ccminer is garbage. there must be a better miner some of us dont know about. how else is there 8gh/s+ network hashrate
xms
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Have to set auto-restart this unstable miner every hour due to these two things:

1. MTP initializations...
2. Found a solution. Nonce=...

Don't why this miner must-eat about ~7GB System RAM to live!!!
API does not work.

Pool?

2Miners Pool: At lease you'll be able to see the hash rate in real time.
                    If somehow, they find a way to reduce the MTP initializations.

MintPond Pool: This sucks! Stratum servers restarts few times a day.

My opininon that at this moment the mining of this coin doen't work correctly or the profit is almost zero!

0.11 XZC after 7 hours mining on 7x1080 sent MintPond next day!

hey,

i think only 1 1080 was working or you must have a lot of system ram

gr
Activity: 21
Have to set auto-restart this unstable miner every hour due to these two things:

API does not work.

Pool?

My opininon that at this moment the mining of this coin doen't work correctly or the profit is almost zero!

0.11 XZC after 7 hours mining on 7x1080 sent MintPond next day!
has anyone managed to get mtp ccminer running stable?
Tried everything, after a few hours it just crashes.
Cant leave it unattended.
xms
hey,

mining with cpu is this stil taking 7 gb of system ram,

gr xms

Unfortunately, you should/must have 50+Gb RAM for 8 GPU with AT LEAST 6+Gb memory per card.
So if you only have 8GB RAM on your normal rig, you should mine XZC with just one GPU.
No reason to mine MTP algo on CPU.

hey,

i tried mining with my i7 7700K the mem fild up but nothing hapend so mining on cpu not reconmended.
i like this coin that take a lot of system ram and gpu ram for keeping of the asics and big farms
but my cpu i stick with BLE on my 7700K

gr xms
Activity: 49
hey,

gr xms

Unfortunately, you should/must have 50+Gb RAM for 8 GPU with AT LEAST 6+Gb memory per card.
So if you only have 8GB RAM on your normal rig, you should mine XZC with just one GPU.
No reason to mine MTP algo on CPU.
xms

API does not work.

Pool?

hey,

gr xms

API does not work.

Pool?

Activity: 49

API does not work.

Pool?

MintPond Pool: This no longer sucks!
                      The pool found a way to reduce the MTP initilizations and
                      stratum are being updated and restarted for good.  Smiley : Kiss  Smiley

I don't understand how it's works or not works??? I do not see any payments on my balance! My uncorfimed balance constantly decreasing and overall balance is zero after 7 hours of work on mintpond pool !!!
Have you got some accepted shares (a green "YES" is displayed on screen) ?

More than 550 shares after 7 hours of mining shows me in the miner from post #7145 (today from ~ 12:00 PM till 19:00 PM mintpond.com).

7x GTX1080...
latest release ran fine on 7x1080 rig for a couple of hours yesterday, then crashed entire system sometime around midnight.
Guess im going back to zero for now and wait on some more mtp miner updates.
how much memory do you have in Rig and what CPU?

16 gig and i5. asrock btc 110 with risers and 7x1080.
I tried with 32g ram, but wouldnt post with two 16gig sticks.
latest ccminer can use multiple gpu and uses about ~7GB System ram.
But still, pretty unstable. I think there is still a lot to optimize.
Locally it showed ~5mhs and several accepts, highest I saw on pool was maybe 2mhs.
Activity: 826
Merit: 440
I don't understand how it's works or not works??? I do not see any payments on my balance! My uncorfimed balance constantly decreasing and overall balance is zero after 7 hours of work on mintpond pool !!!
Have you got some accepted shares (a green "YES" is displayed on screen) ?
Activity: 31
latest release ran fine on 7x1080 rig for a couple of hours yesterday, then crashed entire system sometime around midnight.
how much memory do you have in Rig and what CPU?
 Is it normal if the miner shows 4 mh/s and the mintpond pool sees only 2 mh/s ? What are the best overclocking settings for GTX 1080 ?
Pages:
Jump to: