Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zcoin (XZC) - Implementing ZKP privacy without trusted setup - page 59. (Read 663229 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Thank you for important information, will check it out. As I can see Zcoin is already listed in 17 exchanges, it’s amazing. Best of luck to Zcoin.
Activity: 157
Merit: 6
For some reason, something tells me that XZC will shine first than ZEC! Could anyone in the community confirm? Cheesy Anyway, it's interesting these things that people underestimate and always choose the most famous! I'll be looking to get some coins by the end of this month!

You could be right, I'm also hoping that once MTP's mainnet is launched that can help decentralize mining better as well.
+1,

Few days ago it was down to 0.0022 BTC, very cheap price to pay for this coin, it can easily go back up-to ~40 USD, I think it's better investment then most other coins right now, I am happy to hear your thoughts.

Activity: 2086
Merit: 608
Online Security & Investment Corporation
How to mine with Nvidia GPU ?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
For some reason, something tells me that XZC will shine first than ZEC! Could anyone in the community confirm? Cheesy Anyway, it's interesting these things that people underestimate and always choose the most famous! I'll be looking to get some coins by the end of this month!

You could be right, I'm also hoping that once MTP's mainnet is launched that can help decentralize mining better as well.
Activity: 617
Merit: 251
Activity: 1004
Merit: 268
Firo (FIRO)
The FPGA farm that gets ultra-lucky seems to have destroyed the mining scene, I'm mining something else and autotradin to Zcoin until MTP.

Would this change at all with the MTP implementation?  I really hope so otherwise it's pointless to mine.

Sadly nobody get back to me, but my question also refers to MTP. What's the schedule for the final implementation?

Pretty sure that once MTP is out the situation will improve. We're hammering out some bugs on testnet in relation to block propagation but mining and verification is working on both CPU and Nvidia GPU. Will keep you posted. We're aiming at a release in mid/late September but of course depending on testnet results.
Firo (FIRO)
I've been following this project from the very beginning and I'm very glad that XZC became a full-fledged project, but not only a copy of Zcash. But I missed a little moment. Remember when the project team split at the very beginning and one of the developers left the project in not cery good way? What did it all end there? Thanks for answers. (XZC is 20% of my portfolio, I really love this coin  Cheesy )

Thanks for your continued interest and support in the project!

There's a detailed summary here:
https://www.reddit.com/r/zcoin/comments/8vg9jk/an_open_letter_to_the_zcoin_team/e1nb27i/
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/SdM83aQUjlg/maxresdefault.jpg

Zcoin team answers questions from the community!
https://youtu.be/SdM83aQUjlg

Poramin, Reuben, Sebastian and Sandra were in Bangkok for a Zcoin $XZC team meeting and strategy session. We thought it would be a good opportunity to answer some questions from the community that ranged from Sandra's relationship status, development updates to serious ones about team funding and expenditure.

0:36 When are we going to see a mobile wallet with Zerocoin functions
1:52 Are there any meetups in China?
2:42 What is the reward from Znodes?
3:45 How protected is the team in terms of funding from market dips?
5:02 Are atomic swaps the future of exchanges?
6:10 Is Zcoin going to be used on the darknet?
10:20 When are we going to see Dandelion?
11:20 What is Dandelion
12:08 What are your plans to hire more developers? Any apps coming?
13:25 Comments on concerns raised in an open Reddit letter to the team
20:39 How is MTP testing progressing?
23:30 Is Sandra single? Telegram user challenge to 5k for Wonder Sandra!
24:45 Why do you need 1,000 XZC to run a Znode?
27:58 When will the new GUI be available?
29:08 Do you plan to introduce a tail emission at some point?
31:17 What is your office and legal structure?
33:11 If you're interested to be part of the Zcoin team in Thailand...
34:08 Is your team efficiently using its funds (for e.g. compared to Dash)
37:45 Comparison of Zcoin funding to ICO funding
38:39 How transparent is Zcoin's codebase?

Thanks for sharing this.
It answers on a lot of common questions, I loved it.
Interesting project so far.
Firo (FIRO)

Zcoin team answers questions from the community!
https://youtu.be/SdM83aQUjlg

Poramin, Reuben, Sebastian and Sandra were in Bangkok for a Zcoin $XZC team meeting and strategy session. We thought it would be a good opportunity to answer some questions from the community that ranged from Sandra's relationship status, development updates to serious ones about team funding and expenditure.

0:36 When are we going to see a mobile wallet with Zerocoin functions
1:52 Are there any meetups in China?
2:42 What is the reward from Znodes?
3:45 How protected is the team in terms of funding from market dips?
5:02 Are atomic swaps the future of exchanges?
6:10 Is Zcoin going to be used on the darknet?
10:20 When are we going to see Dandelion?
11:20 What is Dandelion
12:08 What are your plans to hire more developers? Any apps coming?
13:25 Comments on concerns raised in an open Reddit letter to the team
20:39 How is MTP testing progressing?
23:30 Is Sandra single? Telegram user challenge to 5k for Wonder Sandra!
24:45 Why do you need 1,000 XZC to run a Znode?
27:58 When will the new GUI be available?
29:08 Do you plan to introduce a tail emission at some point?
31:17 What is your office and legal structure?
33:11 If you're interested to be part of the Zcoin team in Thailand...
34:08 Is your team efficiently using its funds (for e.g. compared to Dash)
37:45 Comparison of Zcoin funding to ICO funding
38:39 How transparent is Zcoin's codebase?
Activity: 658
Merit: 129

How to Use Trezor With Zcoin: https://zcoin.io/how-to-use-trezor-with-zcoin/

"We’re happy that Zcoin has finally been integrated with Trezor, probably the world’s most widely-used hardware wallet. While the current firmware fully supports Zcoin, Trezor has announced that we will only “be gradually surfacing in Trezor Wallet” and that coins “can be accessed via third-party applications like Electrum”. In this tutorial we will be showing you two ways to use Trezor with Zcoin; one using the Trezor Wallet and the other using our version of Electrum, Electrum-XZC."

YES!!! Thank you Zcoin and Trezor.  Kiss

Really awesome, I' happy that my "old" Trezor One is supported too and not only the new T model, I already had the fear that the old model will not get new things anymore.
Activity: 1451
Merit: 258
I've been following this project from the very beginning and I'm very glad that XZC became a full-fledged project, but not only a copy of Zcash. But I missed a little moment. Remember when the project team split at the very beginning and one of the developers left the project in not cery good way? What did it all end there? Thanks for answers. (XZC is 20% of my portfolio, I really love this coin  Cheesy )

This is one of the advantages of mined coin, XZC is one of hundreds of coins that survives at a price that is so stable and rare dump.
Activity: 700
Merit: 1
SetupMasternodes.com

Setup Masternodes Supports [XZC] and it's community to Setup and Host Masternodes!

How SetupMasternodes Helps:
  • Troubleshooting
  • Regular Updates
  • Supporting Community
  • Setup and/or VPS Hosting
  • Linux VPS Support
  • Step by Step Guidance

Do not know Linux or understand it well enough to run a Masternode? This is one service you can use with efficiency!

Official Link: https://www.setupmasternodes.com
Official Thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/setup-masternodes-trustless-setup-and-troubleshooting-services-4448627

[PSA] Never give anyone access to your local wallet or remote access to your Wallet for any Masternode Setup/Hosting Services! Be aware!!!
Activity: 140
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
I've been following this project from the very beginning and I'm very glad that XZC became a full-fledged project, but not only a copy of Zcash. But I missed a little moment. Remember when the project team split at the very beginning and one of the developers left the project in not cery good way? What did it all end there? Thanks for answers. (XZC is 20% of my portfolio, I really love this coin  Cheesy )
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
The FPGA farm that gets ultra-lucky seems to have destroyed the mining scene, I'm mining something else and autotradin to Zcoin until MTP.

Would this change at all with the MTP implementation?  I really hope so otherwise it's pointless to mine.

Sadly nobody get back to me, but my question also refers to MTP. What's the schedule for the final implementation?
Activity: 504
Merit: 103
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVOFF3Ihm0o&feature=youtu.be
The Solution to Bitcoin's Privacy Problem? Interview with Zcoin COO
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

Activity: 84
Merit: 4
Digital nomad reporting from the cryptosphere

How to Use Trezor With Zcoin: https://zcoin.io/how-to-use-trezor-with-zcoin/

"We’re happy that Zcoin has finally been integrated with Trezor, probably the world’s most widely-used hardware wallet. While the current firmware fully supports Zcoin, Trezor has announced that we will only “be gradually surfacing in Trezor Wallet” and that coins “can be accessed via third-party applications like Electrum”. In this tutorial we will be showing you two ways to use Trezor with Zcoin; one using the Trezor Wallet and the other using our version of Electrum, Electrum-XZC."

YES!!! Thank you Zcoin and Trezor.  Kiss

Activity: 131
Good evening.
And I thought that at $ 30 was a gift .... Thank God I did not buy, otherwise in a few days I was at - 50%, because all this? It seemed to me that the team worked, even in marketing ... Not to say, unfortunately no private Coin has been saved from this collapse, even the private Coin seem to have collapsed more than the others!
Good luck to those who have invested

M.
Pages:
Jump to: