Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zcoin (XZC) - Implementing ZKP privacy without trusted setup - page 60. (Read 663229 times)

Activity: 172
Merit: 20
The FPGA farm that gets ultra-lucky seems to have destroyed the mining scene, I'm mining something else and autotradin to Zcoin until MTP.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Very interesting project with a promising coin
Activity: 20

wow ... if the prices are that low .. then also the community here is very inacticve...
to bad ...

but if there are high prices .. everyone is euphoric..

then anyway nobody deserve higher prices because they are only intressted in profits and not the  tech. at all
Activity: 157
Merit: 6
Price dropped significantly. Maybe someone got free zcoins from 51% attack..
Maybe, I think they gonna make the price to drop hard and get Zcoin holders in panic to sell at cheap and then they will buy back at dirty cheap prices for MTP and make huge profits.
Activity: 172
Price dropped significantly. Maybe someone got free zcoins from 51% attack..
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
I think it's better to mine other lyra2z coins and sell them to buy Zcoin.
I believe MTP gonna have very good effect on Zcoin while other popular GPU coins being harvested by ASIC's, Only Zcoin seems to have an ACE up their sleeve  :-).

MTP will definitely change the game here, with all this lyra2z mining price for XZC has drastically gone down and the chart is not looking to good at all. Right question is will they change algo in time or will they sink before that happens. It's obvious there are many dumpers at the market right now but this coin has to big downtrend for to long.

Is the MTP algorithm working or what is the ETA for the final implementation so far?
Activity: 140
Whats going on on MPH?
https://i.imgur.com/vqLz8kK.png

Has the algo already changed?
No block has been found for over 10 hours.
And now this.

LOL  Grin
I remember that some members blame the zfastminer for exploding mph pool, but now, more than 2 weeks after mph killed zfastminer users, the pool is dead, i told you that with my opinion the only problem with any other zcoin pools is only the low hash rate, and 51% attack is continue like i can see...
For now mintpond is doing better with zcoin mining and i am mining with coolminer and in last days the pool is finding blocks...
Max
Activity: 20
Hi Community...

Does anyone know how to run the Znode via Trezor? 

i not found any information or guide about this yet.

thanks
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Zcoin updated roadmap

We are excited to share our updated roadmap to everyone to reflect our current state of development, our additional capabilities from our new hires and advancements in technology.

The roadmap not only reflects what we have achieved thus far but what we have in the pipeline.

Notable additions include:

-User interface overhaul, which represents a significant departure from the standard Bitcoin QT GUI and will guide users through proper usage of our functions and especially the privacy portions with a Vue.js and ZeroMQ backend.

-Zerocoin v2 is meant to serve to improve the performance and usability of Zerocoin while we work on our next-gen privacy protocol.

-Dandelion is built off the work of researchers that aims to obscure the source IP of a transaction that provides protection to those not using TOR and even additional protection to those who do.

-Sigma to be replaced by our next-gen privacy protocol (name to be decided) with a whitepaper release in late

-July/early August.

-Smart contract support

-Community governance

Over the next few weeks we’ll be elaborating each of these roadmap points to give further clarity to our intended direction for Zcoin. You can also drop by our Telegram or Discord channels to find out more!

The roadmap information above is being shared in order to outline some of our current plans and best estimates for Zcoin, but like everything else in life, things can change even the best laid plans. We are hopeful that the following can shed some light on our roadmap, but it is important to understand that it is being shared for informational purposes, and not as a binding commitment. Please do not rely on this information in making purchasing decisions because ultimately, the development, release, and timing of any features or functionality remains at the sole discretion of the Zcoin team, and is subject to change.
https://zcoin.io/zcoin-updated-roadmap/
Looks like F2Pool on different chain- again!.

Can't wait for MTP LOL.

Activity: 609
Merit: 500
DMD,XZC
XZC folk?
f2pool ,MPH and block explorer have different diff.
which one is correct?
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Whats going on on MPH?

Has the algo already changed?
No block has been found for over 10 hours.
And now this.
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
I believe MTP gonna have very good effect on Zcoin while other popular GPU coins being harvested by ASIC's, Only Zcoin seems to have an ACE up their sleeve  :-).

MTP will definitely change the game here, with all this lyra2z mining price for XZC has drastically gone down and the chart is not looking to good at all. Right question is will they change algo in time or will they sink before that happens. It's obvious there are many dumpers at the market right now but this coin has to big downtrend for to long.

Activity: 1
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
The price on this coin has pretty much collapsed within the past few weeks and the pow difficulty has not changed at all  Cry
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Zcoin crypto-trading contest goes live on Koinex!
https://medium.com/@koinexindia/zcoin-crypto-trading-contest-goes-live-on-koinex-7d425e054a12

Another week of exciting trading and prizes worth upto INR 15 Lakh to be won!

Koinex is delighted to announce yet another exciting week-long crypto-trading competition and this time we have partnered with Zerocoin (Zcoin) to organize this contest in the XZC / INR market.

This contest is live since June 21, 2018–6:00pm and will end by June 28–5:59 pm (IST).
Activity: 88
Honestly, this is one of my favorite Privacy coins, I am glad to see it finally take a stage!
Activity: 140
Ok, now i am ready for MTP  Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
When will algo change ?

Yes! We need new ehergyefficient algo, NiceHase-resistance and FPGA-resistance!  Cry
Pages:
Jump to: